PDA

View Full Version : Best Thanksgiving Wishes Forum Friends!

LezSk8
November 23rd, 2006, 03:37 PM
I wish all my cyber forum friends and those I've had a chance to meet through inline skating a very blessed Thanksgiving! Thank you for enriching my skating experience with your shared knowledge and encouragment.

LezSk8! :)

Pepper Montana
November 23rd, 2006, 04:29 PM
And the same to you Lezsk8! Happy Thanksgiving!

mvirtue
November 23rd, 2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks LezSk8! And same to you!

Happy and safe turkey day to all!

hungryrollerblader
November 23rd, 2006, 05:47 PM
yup!

RobinF
November 23rd, 2006, 09:28 PM
How lvely to read those Thanksgiving greetings! The same to all of you.

Jessica
November 23rd, 2006, 11:00 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

desertkiwi
November 23rd, 2006, 11:38 PM
I am so thankful to have discovered what a truly awesome sport inline skating is and to have had the wonderful opportunity to chat with other skaters from all over the place.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)

Tawni

online inline
November 24th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Happy thanksgiving, all. If this forum has taught me one thing, it's that we are not the only country in the world, and not everyone celebrates the same hiolidays we do. I guess there's no harm in wishing everyone well, though. Let me know if were being presumptious (again).

KeLLy
November 24th, 2006, 01:51 PM
happy thanksgiving all.

-i would have totaly missed it if i didn't see this post
I'm pretty sure it's an all american thing.

janneman
November 24th, 2006, 04:03 PM
happy thanksgiving - dont eat to much and try remember what this was all about....

I'm pretty sure it's an all american thing.
As the notorious teaser on US national habits - no - but yes.

Thanksgiving is "celebrated" in europe too - but the "day of thanksgiving for crops and labour" is normally the second wednesday in november - and not a bank holiday - but mostly only a church service in the evening hours.

Kathie Fry
November 24th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I had U.S. Thanksgiving dinner in Vancouver, Canada with my sisters but Canada does have its own Thanksgiving holiday. It's in October and I believe it was originally a harvest festival. Canadian Thanksgiving traditions and activities are similar to those in the U.S. - giving thanks, lots of family around, too much food, and usually an unfortunate turkey as the main attraction.

Today the sisters are moving their activities to.... Whistler (http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm)!

- Kathie

lee-mcdonald
November 25th, 2006, 02:41 AM
i live in canada so my thanksgiving was in October...happy TG 2 all you americans....i wish i lived down there cuz i wudda got out of school:p