PDA

View Full Version : Weird experiment?

Stitches
January 4th, 2009, 08:24 PM
So I'm headed out to practice in a bit and I thought I might try out a little experiment. Since I only have 4 new Chams maybe I could mount one skate with the Chams and the other with the new green Shamans. I think the duros are about the same. Would that be totally weird?
I was planning to skate the Turbos tonight since we're on a new floor (indoor tennis court) which I expect will be kinda muddy feeling. :confused:
Thought it best to slate the hardest wheels in my collection.
Any thought?

MainUsSk8
January 4th, 2009, 08:32 PM
do like one off each all the way around.then try the chams on the outside and vice versa.but i would not do one whole sk8 cham and the other sham.but thats just me.

The Notorious DGD
January 4th, 2009, 08:37 PM
So I'm headed out to practice in a bit and I thought I might try out a little experiment. Since I only have 4 new Chams maybe I could mount one skate with the Chams and the other with the new green Shamans. I think the duros are about the same. Would that be totally weird?
I was planning to skate the Turbos tonight since we're on a new floor (indoor tennis court) which I expect will be kinda muddy feeling. :confused:
Thought it best to slate the hardest wheels in my collection.
Any thought?

It's worth a try, but having similar durometer doesn't necessarily mean they'll handle the same. I suspect the Shamans will be grippier than the Chams, given the few reports there have been on both, so maybe use those as pushers?

Stitches
January 4th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Yeah,
I think on account of the floor, I'll put it off till Tuesday. It'll be muddy enough on a tennis court. Tonight we're skatin 3 hrs too. We're back to our usual location the rest of the week. So I'll play with them then.
Off to practice!