PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Riedell 795 Thrust Quad Speed Roller????

rprimeau95
June 3rd, 2009, 05:03 PM
I found locally for sale a gently used pair of Riedell 795 Thrust Quad Speed skate is this a good skate? not what I am looking for a speed skate but might get it and do a trade for what I want if these are a desired skate here for anyone. They are a size 7 what I don't know is this a mens skate size 7

this what they look like I am not looking for a speed but if it is a steal and a great deal then maybe I will get them and hope for a trade

http://www.lowpriceskates.com/ProductImages/quad/Riedell_795.jpg

rprimeau95
June 3rd, 2009, 05:17 PM
ok I did a search and this what I found on this skate that is if the person hasn't upgraded them. However their photo in the ad shows these same wheels actually they used a stock image. I asked to see a photo of the actual skates.

795 Thrust

boots: Riedell 795 leather boot with velcro lace cover

chassis: Power-Dyne Torque nylon composite plates

wheels: Radar X-Ray speed wheels

bearings: ABEC-7

rprimeau95
June 3rd, 2009, 06:59 PM
anyone know how these fit?

when I asked the person if these were mens size 7 she said well ya what size are you I said well my current tennis shoes is a 7.5 she then said they should fit you they fit me and that is my size. I asked her to measure the insoles for me however she was a strange person.

She said she paid like over 300.00 for these but saw that they were now a bit under 200.00 and is selling these for 40.00

any advice?

MRDUSTIN123
June 3rd, 2009, 07:04 PM
all ridell boots are built in mens sizes...its an entry level skate but would be a great starter!!!!!!!

for $40 i would go ahead and give them a shot. they might be a tad loose fitting. but you will be about to get your money back out of them.

pathfinder19
June 3rd, 2009, 07:13 PM
for $40.00 it would be a good starter set....