PDA

View Full Version : Skating Dreams

motosk8ter
October 12th, 2006, 04:07 AM
This is a crazy thread but if you skate a lot you have had a dream or two about the sport. I had an accident and was on pain pills. I was missing skating but could not skate due to obvious problems.

One night I dreamed Arnold (Gov) was skating with me. We were having a great time but he was slow and I took off on my 4X100's. Along the way I committed a crime, really got people mad, and they were giving chase. I was crossing on a bridged sidewalk going uphill being chased by a mob. When I got to the top there was another mob coming up the other side. I stopped and realized I needed to do something so I jumped about 30 feet down breaking thru a glass dome and landing on my skates. Looking around a group of hockey players came skating thru so I joined with them doing some incredible things with the 4X100"s I had thought only could be done with hockey or smaller wheeled skates. I eventually escaped and all was good.

The dream indicated a number of things about my subconscious that I could poke fun at myself about as well as insecurities. It was a rich dream in full color and I felt literally like I was speedskating and loving every moment of it. I dont know if anyone has skated with Arnold but it was a fun dream. :cool:

hikkergurl
October 12th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Thanks for sharing........ I could actually visualize it!
Liz

Pepper Montana
October 12th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Serious? You really dreamed that you were skating with Arnold Schwarzenegger? I need to think about this. That is strange!

fablemaker2
October 12th, 2006, 12:26 PM
You covered many aspects of skating in this dream:

a. Artistic (skating with Arnold MUST be an art)
b. Speed (well, duh!)
c. Aggressive (a 30 foot acid drop, yeah)
d. Roller Derby (the mob)
e. Hockey (well, duh!)

So, let's get to the crux, here, while we're analyzing your dream: Does Arnold Schwarzenegger look like your mother?

Jessica
October 12th, 2006, 02:31 PM
I'm pretty sure I had a dream about skating with David Hasselhoff. He cracks me up.

http://www.jessicalynnwright.com/images/30713938.gif

speedysktr
October 12th, 2006, 03:04 PM
cant wait for that little image to pop up in my dreams, thanks, thanks a lot

Code Monkey
October 12th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Jessica,

I think I understand now the reason for your coordination problem.

Thanks a lot! Now I have to go and have an electroshock treatment.

Pepper Montana
October 12th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Jessica - Mmmmm! Thanks for the yummy serving of man-candy! Nobody, nobody should dis the Hof-meister!:D

fablemaker2
October 12th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Anyone who can appear in the SpongeBob Movie AND Dodgeball is an icon.

motosk8ter
October 12th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Fablemaker, Liked the analysis, very good. The thing about the mother was not a good one. Old guys like you are known to get cranky in your old age:D .

The dream was a real dream. I am not responsible for them, just have them and I am not even in the same Party!

Am I the only one that has had a dream like this...Chickens;)

Phil

hungryrollerblader
October 13th, 2006, 01:50 AM
when i was way new, I had a dream that I did a 180 to a fakie soul grind, then 540'd off.

Spins
October 13th, 2006, 04:40 AM
One night I dreamed Arnold (Gov) was skating with me. We were having a great time but he was slow and I took off on my 4X100's. Along the way I committed a crime, really got people mad, and they were giving chase. I was crossing on a bridged sidewalk going uphill being chased by a mob. When I got to the top there was another mob coming up the other side. I stopped and realized I needed to do something so I jumped about 30 feet down breaking thru a glass dome and landing on my skates. Looking around a group of hockey players came skating thru so I joined with them doing some incredible things with the 4X100"s I had thought only could be done with hockey or smaller wheeled skates. I eventually escaped and all was good.

Terminator Four?

Gary
o-o