PDA

View Full Version : Kwik bearings...any opinions?

maherwoman
October 15th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Okay, guys...my husband was thinking of purchasing some Kwik brand bearings (ABEC-9's) for his blades...any thoughts/opinions on the brand?

Thanks! :)

hikkergurl
October 15th, 2006, 09:14 AM
I can't remember where or whom I heard it, but what is coming to my head is not to go with them.

Liz

rwsz
October 15th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Okay, guys...my husband was thinking of purchasing some Kwik brand bearings (ABEC-9's) for his blades...any thoughts/opinions on the brand?

Thanks! :)

they are a new bearing from riedell, the rep told me at nationals they arent as good as bones to stick with the bones.

Rick

motosk8ter
October 15th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Rosie, Tell him to go with the Swiss Bones for a great bearing! Phil

maherwoman
October 15th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Okay....thanks guys!

I had a feeling they were substandard. I'll let him know what you said. :)

Much appreciated!

Skate50
October 15th, 2006, 11:24 PM
I bought the Kwik abec 9s. They are the best bearings I have, and the ones I prefer on my Twisters. I don't have Bones but the Kwiks are better than any of the moderate bearings I have from a half-dozen other skate/wheel purchases.

rwsz
October 16th, 2006, 12:45 PM
I bought the Kwik abec 9s. They are the best bearings I have, and the ones I prefer on my Twisters. I don't have Bones but the Kwiks are better than any of the moderate bearings I have from a half-dozen other skate/wheel purchases.

thanks for info on them as there isnt much around, plus they cost less which is always a good feature.

Rick