PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale equipment suppliers

trigger
January 15th, 2008, 07:00 PM
A big hello to all members, my first post. Can anyone recommend a reputable company within the usa that supplies wholesale wheels and bearings please.

Ive found one so far , goes by the name ``Yak Research``, the site has some fantastic prices . Any info would be very appreciated.
Best wishes.

Chris_at_SkatesUS.com
January 15th, 2008, 07:22 PM
A big hello to all members, my first post. Can anyone recommend a reputable company within the usa that supplies wholesale wheels and bearings please.

Ive found one so far , goes by the name ``Yak Research``, the site has some fantastic prices . Any info would be very appreciated.
Best wishes.

Trigger,

Our store, www.SkatesUS.com, does supply Roll-Line wheels and bearings at wholesale to roller rinks along with other dealers. If you would like to discuss it, please email OrderDesk@SkatesUS.com or call 765-935-7477.

Thanks,
Chris Strittmatter
Skates US, Inc.

CrazyGambit
January 15th, 2008, 10:33 PM

Best wishes.
I see for a lot of stuff they are pretty cheap. The 90mm hyper stripes are like .25 less a wheel than i paid from inline warehouse 5 months ago. They went up a bit since then though.

trigger
January 15th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, yes they are cheap however they have a minimum $300 order, which may or may not be suited to our average skater.

rwsz
January 15th, 2008, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, yes they are cheap however they have a minimum $300 order, which may or may not be suited to our average skater.

most of the wholesalers are setup for skate business and roller rinks. hard to order from them otherwise unless you set up an account.

Tremor
January 15th, 2008, 11:48 PM
I'm sure they require a business license and probably a Federal Tax ID number.
That's what all my suppliers required.
Maybe we should set up a SkateLogForum, LLC. :rolleyes: What do you think Kathie :biggrin: hehehe

-b

rwsz
January 15th, 2008, 11:54 PM
I'm sure they require a business license and probably a Federal Tax ID number.
That's what all my suppliers required.
Maybe we should set up a SkateLogForum, LLC. :rolleyes: What do you think Kathie :biggrin: hehehe

-b

now thats a good idea, everybody gets it wholesale,,,cant beat that. good savings when you know what the wholesale prices are about.

Bill in Houston
January 16th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Best wishes.Yak is the only one that I have run across.