View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2018, 04:14 PM   #4
Doc Sk8
Yankee Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oicusk82huh View Post
Thanks. It's always good to hear your thoughts on skate parts as you seem to have a wealth of knowledge. I'm new to this whole thing, so I just like picking brains and getting a variety of opinions. Green cushions are softest, right?

That is correct.

I don't think I could handle that. I have blue/medium cranked up to 7 and it's incredibly responsive.

"7" ?? The number on the click nut or the number of clicks in from "loose"

The Matrix Steel is not as expensive as the titanium, and surprisingly light in my opinion, I was expecting a really heavy plate!

No and the base is even lighter than the Energy and that is no boat anchor either.

But you've peaked my interest, now I need to try other plates! SEDS!!!! Also, sorry to make you re-hash all of that, I just couldn't find it.

No sweat. But if you are adventuring in the Roll Line world, it wont be cheap.

PS: my idea of fun is the most tedious art-type crap and technical junk, some form of OCD possibly? Who knows, it works for me.
As long as you are happy. Please note: Roll Line has specialized plates for Freestyle Dance and figures. You gonna have a lot of fun.