View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2018, 02:11 PM   #14
Skatervideoguy

Hi campingnut,

Quote:
That's why I wear a FootBall type UnderPant with the Slip-In Pads (Hip and Tail Bone). Just need to wear a Size Larger Jeans to Accommodate them. These also cover the Volley Ball Knee Pads I wear. I would wear these for OutSide Skating too.
There are a Slew of Padded shorts available On Line. Some to wear under your pants, others to strap on over your pants. The denser / thicker the foam the more protective the padding will be - up to a point. These will usually give better protection to the Muscular parts of your rear-end than the FootBall types, based on a Fall I took last year to my left side.

You just need to figure out how much Protection you want, and what you can tolerate wearing.

Hi Sunnyape,

Thanks for your Observation. Since my 1st Language is Gibberish, I still struggle to figure out how to accentuate/emphasize words in written English - that is easy to do when speaking with others Face to Face, but no so much in the printed Word. One of my many weaknesses. So I hope I don't offend folks with my perceived "RCD (Random Capitalisation Disorder)". It's not random from my view point, it's quite Intentional as an Accentuation method.

Neither English Class nor Spelling were my strong suits in school, hense - "No common noun, verb or adjective is safe. Even the pronouns get savaged". I'm not sure I could even explain what those are.

Harold