View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2008, 10:12 PM   #18
dimahdarling
Rollergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayglodivine View Post
I could be wrong, but I don't think that's a stock DynaPro truck. I have a spare truck that came off a 265 Wicked, and it's unpolished.

I've never seen a DynaPro truck break, but I have seen it happen to a Torq truck, and they're very similar. In that case, the skater was probably around 200# and had never done any kind of truck adjustment. Other than that, I haven't seen any similar problems, and I'm guessing that at least a third of the skaters I know are on those plates.
Yes, you're wrong, the Dynapro trucks are polished, unpolished ones come on the nylon powerdyne plates....
Reactor is the sh**t, great knockoff of the famed Prolines, can't come up with a better knockoff, I have skated on them for going on 3 years, before they were released and I am having a hard time finding a replacement to it for what I use them for...
I will be interested to see what the new Triton is all about; although I have a feeling it will be derby "hype", Riedell has cashed in very well on the derby craze without really ante-ing up a really amazing "derby" product. I have a feeling it will be a glorified Dynapro plate.
I'm sorry, but I am amazed at how many girls have bought into the wicked package! It is heavy as a rock and ugly to boot.
Their new boot, looks crazy as well, can't wait to get my hands on a set of those to and put it to the test.
So far the only product other than their older boots I'm impressed with is the Reactor....
dimahdarling is offline   Reply With Quote