View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2014, 02:49 AM   #4
Edward Williams
Still Learning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knezz View Post
I fully understand and automatic deletion schedule. It is extremely important for both user, seller and the board.

I'm questioning why individuals replace the selling price with the word "Sold"? For me, I would find it helpful to keep the price there with sold added to be back of the title and "SOLD" in the body of the post. As a buyer and seller the selling price would give me a gauge of what the going price of an item wheither I find another like item here or on sites like ebay.

Some individuals try to sanitize the post as if it never existed - removing everything other than "Sold" in the title and "Sold" in the body of the post. I do understand maybe removing the pictures to save space on their Photobucket..but the other stuff (in my eyes would be usefull).

Just saying!!
Some people do try to make a profit off the items bought and sold so leaving a trail of the item's worth kinda defeats that purpose.

You shoulda been here about 3 years ago when some people were protesting the SLF eBay and Craigslist sections. Because they wanted to buy there cheap and come here to make a profit. Well...if everyone is able to do that there will be no one here to profit from. And it will be more competition on those sites for product.