View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #103
More Cowbell
Curiously Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8crazy View Post
Notice from another thread that registration is now available. I checked the website and it has been updated, but strangely I did not receive an email from the organizers as promised. Did anyone get an email re date change, etc?

C
Yep, I got one too. Here's the full text:

It's time at last to wish you Happy 2008 and to announce that registrations are now open for the 5th edition of 24hrs Inline Montreal, which will take place on September 6 and 7, 2008.

Why the later date? Primarily for safety reasons, Parc Jean Drapeau has decided that from now on, races will be held on different dates than other kinds of events, thus avoiding interference from cars and pedestrians on the track. This means that the 2008 edition will take place entirely on the main track, without any detour through the woods.

As always, we're offering a fee structure designed to encourage teams to register early. The lowest rate ends on March 1st, so don't wait to register your team as soon as possible. With three teams per paddock, places will be limited!

Come join us in celebrating this anniversary edition of the funnest event in inline… 5 years old in September!