View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #71
Armadillo

Armadillo said:
... "What I skating I do take seriously is speed skating, and for me The semi-DA15 Laser Slider setup is what I prefer. At some point I will spend some more time rolling on a DA45 setup, but I do not expect to be that surprised or thrilled by anything they do performance wise for which I am not already familiar."

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
LOL! Finally! You may not be surprised but you will be enlightened. Speculation is not fact. Photos will not show everything. A few thousands of an inch will not be caught on camera.
No point even taking the PIC when your pivot pin tweaks can only shift things around by such small amounts measured in the .001" unit. This tiny degree of truck shifting cannot produce major effects on altering the turning response of plates. To alter setups enough to produce major effects on plate turning response, you can visibly see and measure the resulting truck swing angle changes.

It is great that you are a sufficiently perceptive and skilled enough skater to be able to register the effects of these fine tuning tweaks, but they do not qualify as major turn response makeovers.

-Armadillo