Thread: SEDS
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #56
Doc Sk8
Yankee Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyguitar View Post
So what other hobbies does the good Doctor enjoy? As you can tell music is my #1 hobby/passion, but I grew up on skates and still enjoy it. As well doing a bit of ice skating too, and surfing is a big hobby, especially in the summer. Roger up at JNS West is putting some NTS Cyclones DA45 on my 122 boots. I can't wait to get them back. The SEDS is starting, as I am going to order some of Craig's new wheels, and I am wanting to get some Bont Quad Racer boots.
Sounds serious.. Roger knows his stuff..

My hobbies?? I used to be a serious motor head.. (still have a car and the tools to prove it ) and have always been a bit of a gun nut.. Big fan of the military products of Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal and Česká zbrojovka, s.p.

Music?? Don't play instruments but have a couple of thousand vinyl albums and about as many CDs... I also have the necessary equipment to play it properly. (Well properly for my needs. Audio geeks, tweakers, and tube rollers are as passionate and argumentative about their toys as many of us sk8rs are about our toys.) My "main" amp system is capable of producing a bit over 2 HP...

Now a days sk8, sk8ing and skatelog take up most of my time..