View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #39
Ancient1

Today was my treat day. My wife chose a chicken breakfast and a burger king jalapeno burger. I totaled the calories so far with drinks and I am at 1,400. Not too bad. I feel stuffed still. Tonight I will have a meal around 300 calories, If I can eat that much.

The way I am eating now, I have almost no hunger and lots of energy and I feel very good. I get plenty of veggies, meat, fats/oils, dairy, carbs, grains.

I ate this way when I was younger. Only real sugar, real oils, no synthetics, NO BREAKFAST. Back then I was never hungry. I started getting hungry all day when I started eating a breakfast, Low calorie ingredients and artificial sweeteners.

I can live on this way of eating. I am sorry for listening to other people as to how I should eat. This is the way I did it before and I now realize it was the right way.

Now I consider breakfast as a treat, not a meal. Not even a small amount. I realize that once I eat a breakfast, I start thinking about food shortly after. I don't know or understand why, but it happens. Maybe it kick starts my body chemicals after the sleep and makes the body think I need to replace what was lost over night. Now I have my last meal about 4 to 5 hours before I go to bed. I eat lunch about 4 to 5 hours after I wake up. I get hungry about 1 hour before I eat. It only takes a sandwich to satisfy my hunger for about 5 or 6 hours.

I finally feel like I did when I was 30 to 40 years younger and was very slim and didn't think about food. I am a bit angry at myself for not considering going back to the way I ate back then. I kept believing what everyone said about a big breakfast and eliminate sugar and eat the low fat foods.

Never again will I feel hungry again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSchallock View Post
yeah, sounds like a good problem