View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2014, 12:42 PM   #36
oldspeedskater67
"Old school style"

I fit in this group.lol. I had a major meniscus repair left knee 14 years ago. After surgery I had no weight, and leg lock in a brace for 3 months. I use to race BMX bikes, and had a bad wreck when I was 14. Later in life it caught up with me. Lol. Nothing else to do, but knee replacement now. All kinds of knee pain every day. Right knee I had some meniscus removed. It isn't as bad as the left, but still has pain. That was 7 years ago. I had major back surgery 1999. They went through my stomach and inserted titanium screws "cages" where my disc is. L5S1. So I'm fused there. So there is always back pain too.lol I have learned to live with it, and usually over do it, and pay for it. Heart is in great shape, as I workout out everyday. Weights, ride a bike, jump rope, crunches, skate slide, and now quad skating. My blood pressure was 103/70 last time at the doc. Resting HR is in the low 60's. I have some arthritics in my hands, texting on the phone they start to ache. I have to text/email a lot with work.
oldspeedskater67 is offline   Reply With Quote