View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2016, 06:44 AM   #4
maltoch

http://www.skatesus.com/store/produc...oducts_id=545a

for what he would want to do....
he doesnt need top speed but fast acceleration..62 is ok...65 will be too much for dancing and spining on tennis court.
83a i think is better because he will use them on smootb surface most of the time and is weight is ok for 83a...if he was 70 kg, i said to keep wheels in 78a.
cruise design that is about the same but not exactly the same on suregrip motion, aerobic, atom pulse with its round edges on 2 sides is better for doing fast movements in corners, better for dancing and spining....i dance better with round edge wheels...for spinnings, i never found the tip to spin more than turns. for jumps...it depends of what kind of jump...but the weight of skates is really important of you jump something on a flat surface...with my weight i didn do some high jump on flat surface...

large hub like on velocit race for jump....someone that do high jump will destroy them very fast because of the hub itself...

i repeat wheel is a personal choice...i tested all the wheels people talked and supposed to be better than the other....i found by far that the new krypto route in 83a is better, has a good and true high rebound quality...than any other wheel....
habitually, when i test a part, the first meters tell me what i will discover in 10 kms....

and sometime i m wrong.....last time i said 627 skf zz seems to be better than bones redz....but in fact no...
the speedmax i bought that others french quad skaters talked i just bought roll smooth with no effort very very better...
so i test...i compare...and that s my personal opinion and someone else can say no you re wrong but without testing wheel and bearings ...how he can?

i know the rollo are better for him actually because rollo has sharped edges that is not best but old route have too much exterior urethane that doesn t help and rollo are leightweight than route.

a link...interresting fact about speedmax i discovered after i bought them...guy says they are like 82 snyder bearings i didn t know...was too young
maltoch is offline   Reply With Quote