S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old May 16th, 2018, 04:06 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default Your President is doing something right when....

....Nutbags are calling for Jihad against the US.

https://unitedwithisrael.org/al-qaed...fXkII.facebook
Old May 16th, 2018, 12:38 PM   #2
quantoo

Default im afraid they want my email address to watch that 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post

https://unitedwithisrael.org/al-qaed...fXkII.facebook
paletstine a state of israel?
Its all confusing.
I think nothing could sort that arguement out,not even a relocation of a united states embassy.
did israel push pelestinians out or did palestine take over part of israel.
All i know is im glad i dont live near an arab nation.
And guess what its governments making civillians lives hell once again.
sound familiar?
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2018, 03:11 PM   #3
wired

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
Who lived in Aus before white people came? What happened to them?

Do you really think there was a empty pile of land in 1947 in a area humans have lived for almost as long as humans have existed? I suggest you read up a bit before commenting further. Left out of western media coverage is the that May 15, 2018 was the 70th anniversary of Nakba Day. To give your reading a little balance here is a link to an Israeli opinion piece on the root of much of the violence; Israel Must Recognize Its Responsibility for the Nakba, the Palestinian Tragedy.

I guess you might imagine if your ancestors and you treated the Aboriginal Australians like the Israelis have the Palestinians and the Aboriginal Australians had related tribes that would provide access to money and weapons. Same in the US. How do you think things would be going? How would you feel if you were on the other side of the equation?

One reason that this isn't happening in Aus or the US is both decimated the indigenous populations by orders of magnitudes while settling areas. That wasn't politically possible in the 20th Century with cameras and news media.

So read up and learn, or just continue spewing on what you know nothing about.

Old May 16th, 2018, 03:22 PM   #4
wired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Your President is doing something right when....
The reason he is doing it is to shore up his political base that believes in Biblical end times being moved forward by Jerusalem being the capital of Israel.

For many evangelicals, Jerusalem is about prophecy, not politics

Half of evangelicals support Israel because they believe it is important for fulfilling end-times prophecy

Trump Will Start the End of the World, Claim Evangelicals Who Support Him

Yep, great! Not only does he have a "bigger button" but the nihilist wants to kill us all!

Old May 16th, 2018, 10:35 PM   #5
fierocious1

You really think nk is stupid enough to push the button... ? I would expect it from mussies but not un. The muzzies are wacked, un is just powrr mad, power don't do any good if you are dead.....
As for shoring up through religeon...Im looking for other things that are getting done, but since some people are extremely allergic to Fox, will never hear about it.
Old May 16th, 2018, 11:50 PM   #6
wired

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
You really think nk is stupid enough to push the button... ?
The nihilist I was referring to is Trump. I guess if you don't keep up with real news you don't know the quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Im looking for other things that are getting done, but since some people are extremely allergic to Fox, will never hear about it.
The more Fox you watch the less you know. Demonstrated every day.

Old May 17th, 2018, 03:06 AM   #7
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
The nihilist I was referring to is Trump. I guess if you don't keep up with real news you don't know the quote.

The more Fox you watch the less you know. Demonstrated every day.

Lol... funny thing is when I watch cnn, they sure do avoid at any cost telling you about stuff that matters....keeping you in the dark. So mr uninfromed that only watches cnn, oh correction, many extremely biased channels. Too bad....

Last edited by fierocious1; May 17th, 2018 at 11:15 AM.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:49 AM   #8
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

CNN: The DynaPro of News Organizations. Not Pop Cans and Hate, just Hate.
Old May 17th, 2018, 11:42 AM   #9
quantoo

Default top judgement there NOT

Quote:
Who lived in Aus before white people came? What happened to them?

Do you really think there was a empty pile of land in 1947 in a area humans have lived for almost as long as humans have existed? I suggest you read up a bit before commenting further. Left out of western media coverage is the that May 15, 2018 was the 70th anniversary of Nakba Day. To give your reading a little balance here is a link to an Israeli opinion piece on the root of much of the violence; Israel Must Recognize Its Responsibility for the Nakba, the Palestinian Tragedy.

I guess you might imagine if your ancestors and you treated the Aboriginal Australians like the Israelis have the Palestinians and the Aboriginal Australians had related tribes that would provide access to money and weapons. Same in the US. How do you think things would be going? How would you feel if you were on the other side of the equation?

One reason that this isn't happening in Aus or the US is both decimated the indigenous populations by orders of magnitudes while settling areas. That wasn't politically possible in the 20th Century with cameras and news media.

Jumping to conclusions again without noticing that i put question mark at the end of palestine a state of israel?
stating i didnt really what was going on there.
And many times ive pointed out that whites have invaded and destroyed whole colonys and tribes. And one of the last times i posted a link to a story about the marshall and bikini islands ,including the fact that america used them as a atom bomb testing place.And the response i got was this { Default this is ME saying Not so imho mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZSHOT View Post
Yeah, and those darned Romans invaded England and then later the Vikings did.... We should never forget what happened in the distant past. But assigning guilt to a culture, nation, or race today, based on what happened in the distant past is a fool's errand. And bringing up one fact without a good understanding of the context in time is also foolish.

Why don't we discuss something in the present? Like what to do about N. Korea? Should someone do a pre-preemptive strike to eliminate their threat of nuclear attack? Or just wait and let one city be nuked, so that the flames of vengeance can make it "justified?" Are we proactive, or reactive?
And me here again .I think the world of non military or political people should all stand up and say F24k this **** were sick of slaving our guts out so they can spend all the taxpayd dollars on weapons to use on innocent people.And mostly innocent people have been nuked in the past "fact"
If anything we should have learnt from the cruelty by now.Save making the same mistakes over and over ,War is just a game for those that send others to do thier fighting.If japans ecomomy wasnt stuffed around with in the first place by westerners they probably would not have tried to invade anywhere at all.
And who was china going to attack when america and brittain occupied there country?
What they built a wall {the chinese} to keep the mongols out instead of developing weapons and conscripting every available person.Sounds suspiciously like chinese didnt want to fight and wanted to be left alone.
Or was it occupied on the mindset that the emperors guard of the day are having a whale of a time assulting thier own countymen and the usa /brittish military wanted to show them how its really done?
Wasnt it said that japan had already signed off when the us air force tested the A bomb at hiroshima?a bomb funded by greddy assholes that still run the world today that could have spent that money on feeding the starving japs before ww2? Dont trust em . They dont care about you or I ,just their own kind .Youll see when the carnage starts and we are all left out in the cold. But the govts may have the compasion to send troops to put us out of our misery. But only because it will benefit them.
Gotta love the way pence is parading around like hes on the front line .Yes i have a grudge against them all, because my eyes are open}. in this OTS was it was justified as they needed to test this on people so they could use these weapons to save more lives in the future .LOL, what a joke. Go figure
Hows this for a headline https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...aths-1.6092560
You could interperate this as normal jewish civillians disagreeing with their own leaders decision to kill palestinians .Yeah?
So read up and learn, or just continue spewing on what you know nothing about. yeah i know im messy but i dont have the time to present pretty!
Old May 17th, 2018, 12:45 PM   #10
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Quote:
paletstine a state of israel?
Its all confusing.
I think nothing could sort that arguement out,not even a relocation of a united states embassy.
All i know is im glad i dont live near an arab nation.
And guess what its governments making civillians lives hell once again.
sound familiar?
So quantoo... you think wired didn't understand what you were saying. I'm not sure I understand either.

So, just wondering... without doing any internet research or asking anyone to bolster your present knowledge base... how do you think the present state of Israel came to be? "I don't exactly know" is a fair answer here. I know those are difficult words for humans to say, but its OK.

I'm trying to open a civil dialog and to do that I need to know 'where to meet you'.
Old May 17th, 2018, 11:30 PM   #11
quantoo

Default i dk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
So quantoo... you think wired didn't understand what you were saying. I'm not sure I understand either.

So, just wondering... without doing any internet research or asking anyone to bolster your present knowledge base... how do you think the present state of Israel came to be? "I don't exactly know" is a fair answer here. I know those are difficult words for humans to say, but its OK.

I'm trying to open a civil dialog and to do that I need to know 'where to meet you'.
If he didnt then why the accusation No skin off my nose,not holding grudges and remmeber how it all started with hillary losing?and people getting sore about the loss.
I get mixed reviews on the street combined with real lack of interest and when i ask a jewish man anything about that zone i get how dare you look then no answer. Then the real question is should trump support israel being the capital?
Not like the israeli bank cant afford to relocate their people away from the danger. plenty of concretors and buliders in "yugoslavia"willing to build homes.
Its power struggle then.
Lets say what wired implied is right and the gaza belongs to palestine.
Let them have it then,or is there something hidden that both sides want other than power,{maybe a diamond cave perhaps }.
Did say im glad i dont live there thats for sure,australia is bad enough.
And can you please tell me whats not true about govts making peoples lives hell? Cos i think wired claimed i was just spewing out trash.
This https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...825-24tow.html is why politicians dont engage much with front line danger. Reith asking to be removed from danger was clearly terrified by the thought he could be killed and he was our minister of defence .
Makes it easy to say for us that dont have to serve.
There would be no wars at all involving people that dont want to die right away if politicains had to fight first.
If you can please pardon my disrespect for X banker /politicians around the world.
Keeping the same people in power is like jailing and giving the death penalty to a new born baby over a mass murder that a hardcore criminal has committed.
It just dont add up once again. Or sorta like the hero hilary at the airport dodging gun fire "yeah right" but then leaving people to die for the cause in bengahzi.
Just spewing sh1t again please forgive me for that.
All i ask is do their job in return for peoples blood sweat and tears and if they want to lower the population try birth control instead of peoplecontrol.Because people control is obviously working on some people
Easier to make a bad example of the few to scare the many into falling into line right?
I dont need what their selling certainly dont need their rules beacuse im just doin my own thing not planning a terrorist attack.
But everyone is fooled into giving up their rights in the name af false security.
Security in the USA is when an african american calls the police and gets saved
We should all be thankfull that the black lady that failed to use her turn signal was stopped with a bullet as she presented a real danger to the community.
And then the cops walk free.
Forces keeping the community safe.

Last edited by quantoo; May 18th, 2018 at 12:41 AM.
Old May 19th, 2018, 05:08 AM   #12
bjvircks
Major Trouble

hmmm...

Quantoo,three,four... I don't know where to meet you on this.

I asked a simple question which (I assume) you answered honestly but crypticly in the subject line with "i dk" (which I take to mean "I don't know") but then launched into a 480 word unrelated rant. This type of thing is a common indicator (but not absolute proof) of a personality that cannot objectivly examine their position, see where they are wrong and then grow. If this is the case... further dialog is pointless.

By the way, the origin of the modern state of Israel is the whole reason for the issues seen today. To try to discuss Palestine/Israel turmoil without knowing how modern Israel came to be is like trying to do mathematics without knowing what numbers are.
Old May 19th, 2018, 09:25 AM   #13
quantoo

Default you said you dont really understand my post soooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
hmmm...

Quantoo,three,four... I don't know where to meet you on this.

I asked a simple question which (I assume) you answered honestly but crypticly in the subject line with "i dk" (which I take to mean "I don't know") but then launched into a 480 word unrelated rant. This type of thing is a common indicator (but not absolute proof) of a personality that cannot objectivly examine their position, see where they are wrong and then grow. If this is the case... further dialog is pointless.

By the way, the origin of the modern state of Israel is the whole reason for the issues seen today. To try to discuss Palestine/Israel turmoil without knowing how modern Israel came to be is like trying to do mathematics without knowing what numbers are.
I dont know of anyone that is even interested in the slightest about anything on the middle east.
So ive totally given up mentioning it in my circles .
Italians that i meet say just bomb the lot them, not much difference to what aussies are saying.But im seeing cruelty in syria and gaza when i watch alternative news .
Im noticing Australias government is in full support of israel which is expected as our government always kisses your governments ass.
So thats why I asked not told slf OTS if israel owns palestine etc ,with a question mark at the end?
Now my rant is about goverments most the world around .
They make out they are self sufficient and are looking after everybody whilst pointing the finger at some minority country forcing those countrys to follow westerners rules.
Now i agree with wireds implication on Israel is harsh on palestine in the gaza .But i cant for the life of me see the reason that israel needs the strip so much.
To me 1 civillian death is one too many and i cant for the life of me connect the dots on bombing kindergartens to create world peace.
If you or anyone else can enlighten me why big military thinks experimenting on peacefull people is going to secure any peace for the future please explain.
So you mention mathematics ?
1+1=2 .
Not what deceptive govts say. their equasion goes 1+1=5 and everyone goes thats brilliant mathematics now i get it lets vote for those war mungering F wits.
And then you reply with I dont understand your rant.
You are military trained you dont have to understand ,just follow orders the rest of your life soldier and you will be looked after.
Im ok with whatever you choose.
i am me you are you.
i will never follow orders, no apologies for that
I am me and me thinks govt stinks.
Do you honestly believe history books are accurate?
You know they are edited ,even the bible has been edited along the way.
Your question was how do you think israel came to be without doing any internet research.
I did look briefly and i really wouldnt be in position to say gaza belongs to either.
My thoughts are palestine isnt crying poor they are just poorer than israel.
So what comes next ? does israel occupy the next arab nation with the full support of the UK,AUS,USA, RUSSIA etc?
Then what next maybe the next nearest country? Until we all eat koscha and pray to a concrete wall that is north of us?
where does it end ?
For many countrys that are starving or struggling how does greed and power help them?
The other alternative is we all put our hands up and say we surrender ,move to sudan and israel can bomb us out of the way.
We wont have to worry anymore and the israeli govt can own the world.
And https://english.palinfo.com/news/201...rael-s-control
Old May 19th, 2018, 07:00 PM   #14
wired

Quote:
Jumping to conclusions again without noticing that i put question mark at the end of palestine a state of israel?
Not jumping to anything.

I defy you to explain the meaning of that sentence. Especially in the context of of your other comments in this thread.

Somewhere a quote about pig wrestling comes to mind...

Old May 20th, 2018, 12:06 PM   #15
quantoo

Default Well at least i posted a link to why they both want the place

Quote:
Not jumping to anything.

I defy you to explain the meaning of that sentence. Especially in the context of of your other comments in this thread.

Somewhere a quote about pig wrestling comes to mind...

Get muddy! I dont care cos im knee deep in it always and i dont plan on changing.
maybe you on the other hand like to ride high on other peoples backs IDK enlighten me
Cos the clintons ,bushes and obama dont mind ridin high either but the clintons hide behind charity to do it.
And i just thought of a way to gain yours and ursles respect.
I have to get a job with trump to do it and i have to work part time for cnnn.
I can arrange for no help in a crisis so some US diplomats can die in an overseas embassy or i can hire crisis actors to pull the wool over your eyes.
Maybe i could talk trump and the cia into false flagging a terrorist act so the us armed forces can invade some smaller weaker country and come out vicorious {glorius}