S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2019, 10:09 PM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,083
Default Ricky Gervais Trolls Transgender Refused Service by Gynecologist

So a transgender "woman" was having trouble with his man parts. He demanded to see a gynecologist. (you clever readers are seeing the start of a problem here) The gynecologist refused the "woman" service. As well he should. The "womans'" parts are not what the doctor studied, or is qualified to give a medical opinion on.

So, you're probably think, this transgender is going to sue. Bingo. This same transgender is the same that sued a bikini wax shop for not providing "her" services. (and probably did her male parts a huge service) This case was quashed.

Ricky poses this question"
“How did we get to the point where women are having to fight for the right to choose whether they wax some big old hairy c*** & balls or not?” Gervais tweeted at the time. “It is not a human right to have your meat & 2 veg polished.”

Well, Ricky, we got here because some misguided persons decided it was a good thing to pander to the beliefs of insane people. We should quietly back away from this, and prepare some nice rubber rooms.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ricky...ign=benshapiro
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:16 PM   #2
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Well, Ricky, we got here because some misguided persons decided it was a good thing to pander to the beliefs of insane people. We should quietly back away from this, and prepare some nice rubber rooms.
The only insanity is that religion is the basis for hating transgender people, well religion and it's racist roots.
Ricky is making money, you're just hating.

Asking for a friend, aren't transgender women testes less, so a gyno wouldn't be dealing with testes, just junk

Rubber rooms on hold for the insane religious right crowd is a good idea, if they don't jihad, crazy is as crazy does.
ursle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:32 AM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
The only insanity is that religion is the basis for hating transgender people, well religion and it's racist roots.
Ricky is making money, you're just hating.

Really? Find Transgender hate in the bible.

Asking for a friend, aren't transgender women testes less, so a gyno wouldn't be dealing with testes, just junk

Ask for anyone you want. I don't know, don't want to know, and will go no where near that mess.

Rubber rooms on hold for the insane religious right crowd is a good idea, if they don't jihad, crazy is as crazy does.
More good things have come out of Christian and Jewish society than any other.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:57 AM   #4
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
So a transgender "woman" was having trouble with his man parts. He demanded to see a gynecologist. (you clever readers are seeing the start of a problem here) The gynecologist refused the "woman" service. As well he should. The "womans'" parts are not what the doctor studied, or is qualified to give a medical opinion on.

So, you're probably think, this transgender is going to sue. Bingo. This same transgender is the same that sued a bikini wax shop for not providing "her" services. (and probably did her male parts a huge service) This case was quashed.

Ricky poses this question"
“How did we get to the point where women are having to fight for the right to choose whether they wax some big old hairy c*** & balls or not?” Gervais tweeted at the time. “It is not a human right to have your meat & 2 veg polished.”

Well, Ricky, we got here because some misguided persons decided it was a good thing to pander to the beliefs of insane people. We should quietly back away from this, and prepare some nice rubber rooms.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ricky...ign=benshapiro
Same story I read ealier today, doc shoulda chopped and sliced, make things sync better. lol
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower, fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:24 AM   #5
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 8,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Same story I read ealier today, doc shoulda chopped and sliced, make things sync better. lol
Now that is a thought. You want me to check this out. Well, it's sticking out all over. How bout I cut it back for starters.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM   #6
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Now that is a thought. You want me to check this out. Well, it's sticking out all over. How bout I cut it back for starters.
Lol
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower, fakepeachment,fake reality and you're a racist!
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM   #7
zebra1922
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 388
Default

A transgender woman does not need quotation marks around woman, and is a she not a he. Pay attention in class and you might do something too with your life.
zebra1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.