S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old December 2nd, 2019, 09:30 PM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default Colin Kaepernick: Stupidity, Hypocrisy or a Combo Platter

So.... CK was kneeling for black injustice when he played football. Now he has picked up the club that is Native Americans. I mean, Trump has put the black man to work, and egregious shootings of black folk have gone down. He can't keep beating that drum. So he is beating the Indian drum instead.

We stole all the land from the Indians. Well, that's what happens when people get conquered. Read some history. Here is where it gets juicy. He wants the US to give them lots of money. So CK, YOU made a lot of money. You made it here, in the US. The money in your bank account was given to you by the fans of football. So the people who stole from the Indians gave to you. This means all YOU have is stolen too.

So, here is the deal CK. When YOU give all you have to Indian tribes, I'll give serious consideration to doing the same.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 12:05 AM   #2
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
So.... CK was kneeling for black injustice when he played football. Now he has picked up the club that is Native Americans. I mean, Trump has put the black man to work.

Once again, you're crediting Trump for Obama's Nobel Prize Work.
Trump's work is about to show, a recession, Trade wars and just stupid make for recessions.

And egregious shootings of black folk have gone down.

Really, gone down, like Trump is going to ground down or just an imaginary "wish" down. Yet, racism is exploding with this Racist President.

He can't keep beating that drum. So he is beating the Indian drum instead.

We stole all the land from the Indians. Well, that's what happens when people get conquered. Read some history. Here is where it gets juicy. He wants the US to give them lots of money. So CK, YOU made a lot of money. You made it here, in the US. The money in your bank account was given to you by the fans of football. So the people who stole from the Indians gave to you. This means all YOU have is stolen too.
So, here is the deal CK. When YOU give all you have to Indian tribes, I'll give serious consideration to doing the same.
Your conjecture is as racist as you are.
He's helping others that can't help themselves and saving lives, you're trying to cage children and take the vote away from women, after giving Russia the white house.

I'd rather support any humanisist than any racist.
ursle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2019, 12:15 AM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post

I'd rather support any humanisist than any racist.
Everything you have is stolen too. Don't run your mouth. (keyboard)
Give it all to the Indians. THAT is support.
Not gonna hold my breath for THAT to happen.

Now you are the liar rapist racist fool. But, you always have been.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 12:23 AM   #4
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Everything you have is stolen too. Don't run your mouth. (keyboard)
Give it all to the Indians. THAT is support.
Not gonna hold my breath for THAT to happen.

Now you are the liar rapist racist fool. But, you always have been.

So Colin is out of the conversation, now I'm the target, great, any port in a storm...

When Racism is involved, stupid prevails.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 01:00 AM   #5
fierocious1

His own worse enemy. Thinking he is proving something to "the world", actually he is, that he is an idiot...
Old December 3rd, 2019, 01:16 AM   #6
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
His own worse enemy. Thinking he is proving something to "the world", actually he is, that he is an idiot...
Just stupid as Greta. At least Greta is funny.... in a pathetic sort of way. HOW DARE YOU. The absurdity of it. At least it was good for a laugh. I think I'm gonna look for that. Always good for a chuckle.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 07:54 AM   #7
zebra1922

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
How is he an idiot for highlighting the wrongs of history and the impact it has had an entire race of people who lost their land and their culture?

Iím not convinced reparations and compensation 150-200 years later is the right answer, but the is a disadvantaged sector of your population due to white man policies and these wrongs needs to righted somehow.
zebra1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:12 PM   #8
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra1922 View Post
How is he an idiot for highlighting the wrongs of history and the impact it has had an entire race of people who lost their land and their culture?

Iím not convinced reparations and compensation 150-200 years later is the right answer, but the is a disadvantaged sector of your population due to white man policies and these wrongs needs to righted somehow.
History is not wrong. History is history. The winners win, the losers lose. The whiners whine.

He didn't START out schilling for the Indians. He was schilling for the blacks. Did ya miss what I said earlier: Trump put the blacks to work. Bad shootings of blacks are down. He lost his soapbox. Only then did he jump over to Indians. This moron wants to be famous for complaining.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 05:58 PM   #9
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
History is not wrong. History is history. The winners win, the losers lose. The whiners whine.

Actually, factual events, documented factual history is different than the Racist rants you keep regurgitating, you smear religion into factual events and don't know that Earth2 is comic book fodder.

He didn't START out schilling for the Indians. He was schilling for the blacks. Did ya miss what I said earlier: Trump put the blacks to work.

Roofie(date rape) is doubling down on the stupid.
Trump is taking credit for Obama's work, and "today" everyday we come closer to the recession Trump can take credit for, trade war, merry x-mas, watching prices raise like grass growing.

Bad shootings of blacks are down.

If you mean Police shootings of Blacks are down, which they are, because Colin went to work to increase awareness of Black Lives Matter, great, it certainly wasn't Trump the Racist, he's caused racial crime to swell.

He lost his soapbox. Only then did he jump over to Indians. This moron wants to be famous for complaining.
Your personal Racism is showing honey.

Good for Colin to point out the injustice to the American Indian, if more Racist's come out of the woodwork, ok, ya never know, 'till ya know,
Old December 3rd, 2019, 06:19 PM   #10
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
If you mean Police shootings of Blacks are down, which they are, because Colin went to work to increase awareness of Black Lives Matter, great, it certainly wasn't Trump the Racist, he's caused racial crime to swell.
No, not because Colin went to work. In fact, Colin hasn't worked for 3 years. Reagan said it best: The best way to cure racial tension is a job.

Trump brought the jobs. Trump gets the credit.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 10:24 PM   #11
zebra1922

The tone of your posts to Black people is simply despicable. "Put the blacks to work" like there are some second class citizens you can work as you like, similar to slavery.

Why do you believe Black people are inferior to yourself? And don't deflect, I'm genuinely interested in the rationale racist people use to support their position.
Old December 4th, 2019, 12:40 AM   #12
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
The tone of your posts to Black people is simply despicable. "Put the blacks to work" like there are some second class citizens you can work as you like, similar to slavery.

Why do you believe Black people are inferior to yourself? And don't deflect, I'm genuinely interested in the rationale racist people use to support their position.
You at how YOU focus on the stupid.

Do you think a black man would care about my tone, or care about having a good job?
Old December 4th, 2019, 12:53 AM   #13
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
No, not because Colin went to work. In fact, Colin hasn't worked for 3 years.

Colin worked to make Black Lives matter recognizable to America, and now he may do the same for American Indians, good for him.

Reagan said it best: The best way to cure racial tension is a job.

Was that before or after he emptied all the mental institutions?
Nobody cares what Reagan said, he was alzheimer's from day one, just like Trump, well Trump is syphilis, madness due to brain rot.

Trump brought the jobs. Trump gets the credit.
Third times just another try at a conspiracy theory, a racist conspiracy theory.
Trump is lying, just like you, he is about to cause a depression, not just a recession, the China Trade stupidity is right now costing every American family 1000$ per year and Trumps accelerating it.
Old December 4th, 2019, 02:20 AM   #14
fierocious1

Quote:

Do you think a black man would care about my tone, or care about having a good job?
Lol so ol zeb don't want people to work... work makes money, puts food on the table, pays the bills. Pays for gas or bus passes....
It doesn't matter what color you are, if you have a job you will have money. Even dumb a__ paid protesters know that...
Old December 4th, 2019, 03:08 AM   #15
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
So Colin is out of the conversation, now I'm the target, great, any port in a storm...

When Racism is involved, stupid prevails.
Please, every time you post, someone is a target. You're a classic narcissist. Always trying to shoot someone down to butter yourself up as often as possible.

Always shoveling your actual personality towards others. You're the most racist person who has ever visited this forum.
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #16
zebra1922

Quote:

I think all people of all colours care about both.

But you are deflecting again. Why exactly do you think black people and people of colour are inferior to you?
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM   #17
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
I think all people of all colours care about both.

But you are deflecting again. Why exactly do you think black people and people of colour are inferior to you?
Nice try. Let's accuse him of something and see if he is dumb enough to defend himself. You don't know what I think. You likely don't know what you think.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM   #18
zebra1922

Quote:
Nice try. Let's accuse him of something and see if he is dumb enough to defend himself. You don't know what I think. You likely don't know what you think.
You're deflecting again. From your posts on here you clearly think black people are inferior, you are a racist. I'm trying to understand why you believe an entire race of people are inferior to you.

Either answer the question, or state you are not racist. Stop deflecting away from the question.