S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old January 12th, 2018, 11:40 PM   #21
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
The word "Honest" comes to mind. This is like the chicken and the egg. Which comes first. Does Trump calling shithole countries shitholes make him racist against blacks, OR, is it a commentary of how poorly run some black countries are? It is not like he is lying here.
LOL, people move here because they live in S hole countries. They want to have a better life, so they move here. There are some though that do not assimilate, so they try to turn our country into their S hole.....
https://www.facebook.com/RockItNewsN...type=3&theater
Why would they want to live in this S
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:43 PM   #22
fierocious1

Quote:
Calling those countries shitholes is a bit insensitive. But otherwise, quite true.
If these countries are so good, why are the people trying to get here? Because the are S HOLE Countries!! Oh and everybody likes US handouts.... ER WELFARE!

https://www.facebook.com/The45thPres...type=3&theater

Last edited by fierocious1; January 13th, 2018 at 01:28 AM.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:59 PM   #23
ursle
Street Skater

Right now the only shithole country in the world is the United States, but that will start turning around on November 6th.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:16 AM   #24
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Right now the only shithole country in the world is the United States, but that will start turning around on November 6th.
Then GO. Go to Haiti, or Somalia, or South Africa. (They love killing white folks down there these days) Or go to Mexico.

You libs say the craziest stuff. Don't like it here, then go. Please.
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:24 AM   #25
ursle
Street Skater

Dont worry, as i said this shithole wont be a shithole starting Nov 6th, thank god.
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM   #26
jotson

Quote:
Dont worry, as i said this shithole wont be a shithole starting Nov 6th, thank god.
I don't think it's a s-hole like Haiti, but I agree it will be better when we get rid of more of the swamp creatures like Pelosi, Feinstein, Pocahontas, Sanders, et al.
jotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:35 AM   #27
ursle
Street Skater

Yes, and replace them with Vlad, and his minions.
Then lower taxes, err, saddle everyone with the 1%'s bills, and drill to ruin the waters off the coasts, and make enemys with all the non authoritarian countries of the world, and join Russia in grabbing the 1 billion in ukrainian oil deposits, and hey, let's burn more coal, why not increase CO2, make enemies with china, get North Korea to blast off a few nukes, sounds like a plan.

Can't wait for November 6'th, the insanity will wither.
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:00 AM   #28
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotson View Post
I don't think it's a s-hole like Haiti, but I agree it will be better when we get rid of more of the swamp creatures like Pelosi, Feinstein, Pocahontas, Sanders, et al.
Most of the S holes areas of the states were created by dems.... the irony..
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:46 PM   #29
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
You are the definition of prejudiced, the forerunner of Racist. We could call you Racist against Republicans, if Republican was a race. You already know the outcome you want, to put down Trump, then massage the facts to make it so. Haiti is a shithole country. No one is falling down any rabbit hole saying that. So is Somalia, and since black rule has taken hold on South Africa, it is on a downward slide. In fact, most black rule countries do not do well. The proud side of Mexico has to do with culture and history. Mexico is not a good country. Too much corruption. Mexico COULD be a good country if it got its' act together.

Calling those countries shitholes is a bit insensitive. But otherwise, quite true.
The republican party of honest law abiding citizens isn't in existence any longer, for example, the failed attempt to destroy the ACA was done in a backroom with no Democrats involved or allowed to input any ideas. Until this rabid group grabbed the reins all important legislation was bipartisan.
This 1 1/2 trillion package of wealth given to the 1% of americans that need it least was done in a backroom with no input from any democrats, again, an important decision wih no bipartisan involvement.
This Republican party needs a new name because its not the Republican party, it's a group of religious zealots riding the back of an autocratic leader (Putin) and all of them are mercenary's out for their own interest, not the interest of the American people.
The actions this Republican Party has taken speak for themselves, and will soon come to an end, no one is prejudice, there's no need to be prejudice, (pre-judge), they make it simple to see their motives, take all you can- give nothing back, the pirates creed.
Trump is their puppet, he has no idea what he's doing, his agenda isn't this Republican Party's agenda, the Republican Party is riding him like the two year old pony he is.
Yes, trump is racist, yes this Republican Party is lock- step racist to keep his favors, it's a sickening situation, and of course then there are the deplorables, know nothing's that are along for the ride, that they are racist's and nazis and misogynistic is a case of "the worst storm", mixing scy-fy (religion) into the mix gives the "white trash" money to continue, other wise they would be sitting in their trailers raising incestouious children.
And now everything is starting to come off the tracks, job creation is dropping for the first time in ten years, tourism is dropping, insurance premiums are going up 20-40% immediately, but, hey, let's give the 1% that needs it the least 1 1/2 trillion dollars to subjugate the other 99% of Americans, great trick.
This White House with the help of the Republican Party is trying to stop any effort to make the next election safe, the Russians are already hacking Democratic senators to gather information to be released during the upcoming primaries, and this administration is refusing to take action, it refuses to recognize that Russia hacked the last election.
Why?
To keep power, autocratically.......we are Russia.

Many republican lawmakers will be seeing jail time, every little dirty deed is history and history has teeth, abusing the constitution has its drawbacks, jail.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:19 PM   #30
fierocious1

https://www.facebook.com/AmericaNeed...type=3&theater
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:27 PM   #31
quantoo

Default I only had to read the first sentence here ursle

[QUOTE=ursle;729984]The republican party of honest law abiding citizens isn't in existence any longer,

So george bush junior was a law abiding decent citizen was he?
REALLY ,cmon mate
He just didnt get caught! Thats the difference.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:44 PM   #32
fierocious1

[QUOTE=quantoo;729990]
Quote:
The republican party of honest law abiding citizens isn't in existence any longer,

So george bush junior was a law abiding decent citizen was he?
REALLY ,cmon mate
He just didnt get caught! Thats the difference.
George was no different than bozo and hitlery... he was a bit of a rino anyway.
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:00 AM   #33
quantoo

Default A behind the scenes murderer perhaps?

[QUOTE=fierocious1;729993]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post

George was no different than bozo and hitlery...
sept 1 1 tragedy should be independently investigated .
The majority of the world knows it.
Sloppy work from start to finish.
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:23 AM   #34
ursle
Street Skater

Bush was another puppet, an idiot, but he was much smarter than Trump, and he United America, Trump is dividing America.
Bush fought aids, that's his achievement, he also almost crashed the world, Obama brought the world back, handed Trump a roaring economy.
Fact.

On November 6th the congress will become democratic, probably the senate also, I hope they don't impeach Trump, Pence is a religious zealot, I hope they simply stymie Trump, which is what Obama dealt with, he had a Republican house and senate and he still turned the downward spiral Bush had set the US on, around, luckily.
Fact.

Trump contradicts himself twice a minute, in public, he's running out of minions, he destroys the career of anyone that goes near him, always has, 3500 law suites against him, 6 bankruptcies, not to mention his source of financing, he can't borrow in the US, only Russia will loan him money, and Russia is not something to take lightly, you think the mob is dangerous, ha, Russia owns the mob, Trump is a cheap carney barker, and his racist ways are becoming everyday news, just read any paper.

BTW, facts are the news, alternate facts are propaganda, decide for yourself.
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:26 AM   #35
quantoo

Default I will go off the first sentence once again

[QUOTE=ursle;729996]Bush was another puppet, an idiot, but he was much smarter than Trump,

you really may have to see a doctor now
Bush junior much smarter than trump?????????????????????
It just dont add up ursle ,its not called looney tunes section for nothin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iito7XzTwGk

and more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcE3HVRlRs
just something to think about
Im really not fussed about sept 6th as if trump gets empeached and obama eventually takes over as an emegency stand in the proof will be in the pudding .
As we will see obama start tearing the country apart again but this time it will be like black and white for all to see and i dont mean that in a racist way.
A massive contrast between a criminal doing a good job and another unpunished criminal trying to sabage your existence.
I will take the criminal that helps me over the one that sabages me anyday.
I maintain my opinion that Trump is the lesser of 2 evils
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:31 PM   #36
ursle
Street Skater

[QUOTE=quantoo;729997]
Quote:
Bush was another puppet, an idiot, but he was much smarter than Trump,
and more
Im really not fussed about sept 6th as if trump gets empeached and obama eventually takes over as an emegency stand in the proof will be in the pudding .
As we will see obama start tearing the country apart again but this time it will be like black and white for all to see and i dont mean that in a racist way.
A massive contrast between a criminal doing a good job and another unpunished criminal trying to sabage your existence.

It was morning where you are when you typed this, you were almost making sense, then this, btw, when you quote someone, leave the quote alone, stop jumbling the quote...

Read any interview trump has given, well, let one of your kids read it to you, he has no point about anything, and he just jumps around, if he takes a side in an issue, the next sentence he takes the other side, he's an idiot.
If Trump could finish an IQ test we would learn he' in the 80's, if that high, Bush has a much higher IQ, it's estimated to be 115, his father's IQ while President was 135, Bush was no Einstein, both Bush's attended YALE, trump squeaked out of a buisness school, we don't know for sure. Trump has officially told 2000 outright lies while in office, he's an idiot, he makes up things and then believes them to be true, Dunning Kruger effect.

Not September 6th, November 6th, if trump gets impeached Obama won't replace him, the Vice President will, unless the Vice President gets caught up in the Russian scandle, obama is done, gone, we can only hope obama gets appointed to the Supreme Court but time will tell.

Obama had nothing to do with 9/11, Obama served two terms as United States president, he will in the future be know as the best president we ever had, but in the future someone may eclipse him, I can only hope so.

Trump will always be know as the worst president, if someone comes along that's worse, god help us.
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:36 PM   #37
fierocious1

[QUOTE=quantoo;729997]
Quote:
Bush was another puppet, an idiot, but he was much smarter than Trump,

and more
Trump was a musician when he was younger... I can tell that because he plays the msm and dems like fiddle... much smarter the the libs give him credit for.

Makes them contradict themselves, very funny!
Old January 14th, 2018, 03:12 PM   #38
ursle
Street Skater

Yes, the president of the United States makes an oral deal with the democratic heads of the house and senate about DACA, and the next day recinds it, he lied to Schumer and Pelosi, lied, the president, and you consider that a talent.
I consider it deplorable.
He's a racist, his father was a racist and a member of the KKK, and no doubt, "Donne boy" is also a card carrying KKK member, but he doesn't release any personal information, especially financial, because the Russians own him and he would suffer the consequences, so for now the lying slug slimes along.
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:11 AM   #39
quantoo

Default Dont worry ursle i will educate you

[QUOTE=ursle;730002]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post

It was morning where you are when you typed this, you were almost making sense, then this, btw, when you quote someone, leave the quote alone, stop jumbling the quote...

Read any interview trump has given, well, let one of your kids read it to you, he has no point about anything, and he just jumps around, if he takes a side in an issue, the next sentence he takes the other side, he's an idiot.
If Trump could finish an IQ test we would learn he' in the 80's, if that high, Bush has a much higher IQ, it's estimated to be 115, his father's IQ while President was 135, Bush was no Einstein, both Bush's attended YALE, trump squeaked out of a buisness school, we don't know for sure. Trump has officially told 2000 outright lies while in office, he's an idiot, he makes up things and then believes them to be true, Dunning Kruger effect.

Not September 6th, November 6th, if trump gets impeached Obama won't replace him, the Vice President will, unless the Vice President gets caught up in the Russian scandle, obama is done, gone, we can only hope obama gets appointed to the Supreme Court but time will tell.

Obama had nothing to do with 9/11, Obama served two terms as United States president, he will in the future be know as the best president we ever had, but in the future someone may eclipse him, I can only hope so.

Trump will always be know as the worst president, if someone comes along that's worse, god help us.
https://www.verywell.com/history-of-...esting-2795581
Read the part about pros and cons of the iQ test.
I was told this years ago by very well educated Managing director.
The iq test is better seved when used in reverse to recruit soldiers that cant think for themselves. To follow orders blindly.
Eq test is what matters not IQ.
Iq = misery and control, just look at all those miserable,impotent,wealthy highly intelligent control freaks
Eq = happy people that dont feel the need to punish and control others to feel satisfied.

You've had a few people that elipse him ecspecially when it comes to sabotaging the well being of your own countrymen.
Its ok, vote him out next time and you can shoot yourself in the foot before they take you guns + freedom away.
Doest worry me .im over here being oppressed already. When did i say Obama stage 911? But he condoned it.Obama was a pacifier to to the black community and defended police killing black people. At minimum trump said something about it. Why attack iraq when they didnt do it? Bush was so intelligent he found all saddams weapons of mass destruction didnt he ursle?Like you said you dont have to be intelligent to be a puppet,just have to follow orders.
Bush was so intelligent he failed to stop the people that worked in the world trade centre from telling about the locked doors and sectret works being carried out in some of the top 7 floors.Yep the rooms with a view locked.
He also failed to stop investigators from finding thermite in the wreckage along with some very suspicious square tubes.
He is also so smart he didnt count on tourist having video footage of planes with no windows in the back half.Passenger aircraft ? lol and bush is so intelligent hes a star when it comes to interviews,flawless in his delivery and never gets caught flippn the bird
So far so good.Well trump's given some women unwanted attention, But if he wants to be a real U S president he has to mass murder innocent people for financial gain according to some elites.
Yep thats so dumb of trump backing all the horses in the race,hes sure to lose there
i might go to the casino ,play roulette and put money on all the numbers im bound to lose.
So it cost me a little more but i still won.
And dont forget so did trump ,but your still backing the losers.lol