S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old July 25th, 2019, 11:52 AM   #1
fierocious1

Default Finally...

Glad the "investigation and report pile of crap" is over. The dim's goose is cooked to carbon. Thanks for presenting 2020 the TRUMP. I don't think TRUMP needed the help but, thanks anyway. MAGA 2020.
It will be interesting watching BARR pick them off one by one now that they are being exposed by their association and communication. Hopefully they will get around to hitlery and bozo.

It has now been shown that the democratic has acted as a criminal syndicate

I'M satisfied... now, back to skating...
Old July 25th, 2019, 04:35 PM   #2
zebra1922

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Glad the "investigation and report pile of crap" is over. The dim's goose is cooked to carbon. Thanks for presenting 2020 the TRUMP. I don't think TRUMP needed the help but, thanks anyway. MAGA 2020.
It will be interesting watching BARR pick them off one by one now that they are being exposed by their association and communication. Hopefully they will get around to hitlery and bozo.

It has now been shown that the democratic has acted as a criminal syndicate

I'M satisfied... now, back to skating...
By suggesting Barr picks Democrats off one by one are you suggesting justice in the US should be politicized and people prosecuted according to their party affiliation?
zebra1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2019, 05:54 PM   #3
Mcostello

Only if They commit crimes.
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2019, 06:44 PM   #4
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
Only if They commit crimes.
That dossier is a W I D E ranging criminal conspiracy.
Old July 25th, 2019, 07:19 PM   #5
zebra1922

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
That dossier is a W I D E ranging criminal conspiracy.
So now itís not collusion with the Russians thatís a crime, but the report that documents it? Truly bizarre logic.

What exactly is this wide ranging criminal conspiracy you refer too?
Old July 25th, 2019, 08:51 PM   #6
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra1922 View Post
So now itís not collusion with the Russians thatís a crime, but the report that documents it? Truly bizarre logic.

everyone who hates trump says this " collusion with russia" crap. What precisely are you alluding to? At all costs, I'd have as much privacy as possible if Hillary was an the contest I was up against. People tend to turn up slain... I mean they commit suicide...

Maybe you might want to research Bill and Hillary , which have much stronger historic ties than Trump ever has. We got the better of the 2 choices available, you best believe that.

Democraps and republican'ts are both guilty. In fact it's always constant slander come election time, most of which is largely exaggerated, if not entirely fabricated. Prime recent example? Remember when they said Trump makes fun of people with disabilities? Where the real context was him imitating someone fumbling with their words because they had been caught up in the lies..

People constantly conspire against the other party, in secret, to intentionally defame the opposing party. Guess unearthing dirt is only legal for the Democrats because people who let stuff slip about ole Hillary is treasonous right?

You party stone throwing hacks kill me.
Old July 25th, 2019, 11:57 PM   #7
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
You party stone throwing hacks kill me.
If it weren't for TRUMP, we would not have found out how dirty the dims really are. 3 years of bs built on a dossier made of sand.
Old July 26th, 2019, 04:30 AM   #8
zebra1922

Still no details on this conspiracy. Interesting.
Old July 27th, 2019, 12:59 PM   #9
ursle
Street Skater

Mort's quotes are RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
everyone who hates trump says this " collusion with russia" crap. What precisely are you alluding to?

We don't hate Trump, we HATE what Trump is doing.
Trump as has been proven...accepted Russia's help to get into the White House, yesterday we learned that Russia hacked all 50 states election results, they say no votes were changed, but they don't know, we HATE that Russia is becoming the US.

At all costs, I'd have as much privacy as possible if Hillary was an the contest I was up against. People tend to turn up slain... I mean they commit suicide...

You use a conspiracy theory, a totally dis-proven conspiracy theory..to make others believe that Hillary murdered someone, that's childish, troll'ish and makes other doubt your intelligence.
If you have any factual evidence against the Clinton's, I'm sure the FBI would love to hear from you, the Factual Evidence against Trump is adding up, NYS is investigating him for tax evasion, dating back decades, NYS is investigating him for RICO activity dating back decades, His bushiness that didn't go broke were shut down by order of the Courts, His foundation is under investigation by....NYS

Anyway, the evidence against Trump is voluminous, the evidence against the Clinton's is non-existent.

Maybe you might want to research Bill and Hillary , which have much stronger historic ties than Trump ever has. We got the better of the 2 choices available, you best believe that.

That's your opinion and you used innuendo, propaganda, and a Trillion Dollar Smear Campaign by Republicans to reach it.

Democraps and republican'ts are both guilty. In fact it's always constant slander come election time, most of which is largely exaggerated, if not entirely fabricated. Prime recent example? Remember when they said Trump makes fun of people with disabilities? Where the real context was him imitating someone fumbling with their words because they had been caught up in the lies..

Wait, you're defending Trump for his public speaking skills, that's rich, you're defending him for his worst trait, yes, he mocks others, women people of color, minority's, he's not socially acceptable, he has no friends, just debtors.

He was portraying the reporter as being a special needs person, irregardless of the reporters actual demeanor, Trump PUBLICLY.... mocked the reporter, making others assume the reporter was a special needs person, that's not exactly Presidential, that's KKK, that's NRA, That's imbecile.

People constantly conspire against the other party, in secret, to intentionally defame the opposing party. Guess unearthing dirt is only legal for the Democrats because people who let stuff slip about ole Hillary is treasonous right?

Yes, that's politics, the process that allows critical matters to be discussed and properly handled, the problem now...Republicans have for the last 20 years started to try to keep Democrats out of the decisions, remember, Republican Presidents have historically ballooned the deficit, Democrats have historically brought the deficit back under control, it's only about the money.
Here we sit, Russia is now running our Democratic Election Process, Trump just gave himself a Trillion Dollar bonus (tax break) he's got the Deficit bounding out of control, he claimed 4% growth last year, the numbers were just revised, last year was less than 3% growth and it's now struggling to break 2.5% growth, month by month, the economy is turning, watch the numbers, the first two quarters of 2020 will decide the next president, Trump has failed in every aspect of the presidency, he's running the US economy into the ground and pretending that he's the greatest financial genius ever, what a laugh, Trump has never had a successful business, he's had 6 bankruptcies, he owes NYS 500 Million in Taxes, he's had 12 balls in the air for decades, and they are all about tho go to ground.

You party's stone throwing hacks kill me.

Really, Democrats are taking the HIGH road, being polite, the adults in the room, they aren't in bed, willingly, with the Russians and N Korea and Turkey and Saudi Arabia...etc.

Trump is guilty of using Russia to gain access to the White House, that's a fact, and he's admitted he's going to use Russia again, go ahead and deny that fact.
If your source for facts is telling you that Trump is innocent of any involvement with Russia but Hillary murdered an aid, do yourself a favor and turn off Fox and Brietbart or continue in ignorance.