S k a t e L o g     F o r u m

Closed in June of 2020

SKATELOG DOT COM: Web Site | Blog | Facebook |    

Home

*** The SkateLog Forum Has Been Replaced by SkateDebate Dot Com ***

FROM SKATELOG FORUM HOST KATHIE FRY IN MARCH OF 2020:
This announcement is to let everyone know that after hosting the SkateLog Forum and its predecessors for nearly 20 years, I have decided it is time to permanently turn the forum over to a new owner and administrator. I cannot think of anyone more suitable to take on that role than my SkateLog forum co-host, Florida skater Jessica Wright. I am pleased to announce that Jessica has agreed to establish and host a brand new skating forum, configured like the SkateLog Forum, but with a new name and a new Web Site. This new forum is 100% owned and operated by Jessica.

NEW FORUM NAME: SkateDebate Forum
NEW WEB SITE: SkateDebate.com
NEW OWNER AND ADMINISTRATOR: Jessica Wright
REGISTER IN JESSICA'S FORUM: Create a SkateDebate Forum User Name

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > General Interest Skating Forums > Main Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Skating Forum General discussions about all types of skating, including how to skate, places to skate, skating events, skating equipment, and any topic that does not fall under one of our other skating forums.

Old December 9th, 2019, 07:04 AM   #1
JulianWilton

Default Paris Marathon

Does anyone know when the Paris inline marathon will be next year?. From searches, it looks like it is always on or around the 22nd September, however the date for 2020 is not on the official site yet.

This is my first year skating, and I'm looking for a big event to plan for next year. Berlin might be a bit of a stretch given the time limit, but Paris is more generous with the cut off (4hrs vs 2.5).
JulianWilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2019, 05:56 PM   #2
Marsu

It's supposed to be on the same day as the "Paris without cars" day which is always a Sunday in September. The 2020 date is not set yet but it will likely be on the 20th or 27th. I have done it twice, it's a good event with all levels of fitness.
Marsu is offline   Reply With Quote