S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > About This Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

About This Forum Forum announcements plus how to do things like editing your user profile and dealing with images.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2008, 02:31 AM   #1
rwsz
Senior Member
 
rwsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: mass
Posts: 6,800
Default artistic

gee Kathy i notice every now and then artistic is falling further down the list we just lost our spot which was below quads,,,,hows that work ggrrrrrrrr
lol
__________________
Ciao Rick
rwsz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2008, 02:38 AM   #2
Bill in Houston
Not Low Enough
 
Bill in Houston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, Texas, USA
Posts: 6,032
Default

It's somehow based on number of posts. Nothing personal...
Bill in Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2008, 02:43 AM   #3
rwsz
Senior Member
 
rwsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: mass
Posts: 6,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Houston View Post
It's somehow based on number of posts. Nothing personal...

thats what i thought but if you look at the post numbers its not like that 100%.
__________________
Ciao Rick
rwsz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2008, 02:41 PM   #4
Bill in Houston
Not Low Enough
 
Bill in Houston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston, Texas, USA
Posts: 6,032
Default

recent posts probably are given more weight.
Bill in Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #5
Kathie Fry
Forum Host
 
Kathie Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Venice Beach, California USA
Posts: 2,082
Default

Rick, we had the DocSk8 forum listed under the Quad Forum for a while, since Doc's forum was new and we wanted to call attention to it. But everybody knows about Doc's forum so now all forums are now listed in "# of posts" order again.

- K
Kathie Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2008, 04:32 PM   #6
rwsz
Senior Member
 
rwsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: mass
Posts: 6,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathie Fry View Post
Rick, we had the DocSk8 forum listed under the Quad Forum for a while, since Doc's forum was new and we wanted to call attention to it. But everybody knows about Doc's forum so now all forums are now listed in "# of posts" order again.

- K

Kathie i was actually joking, it dosnt matter where it is to me to be honest lol. actually Docs forum under quads is appropriate as he deals mainly with quads.
__________________
Ciao Rick
rwsz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2008, 04:10 AM   #7
MANY_SkatingDave
Skating = Tear RIFF ic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Massachusetts: N. Central & NE
Posts: 4,650
Default HOW Do you notice this stuff??

Gee Rick,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwsz View Post
gee Kathy i notice every now and then artistic is falling further down the list we just lost our spot which was below quads,,,,hows that work ggrrrrrrrr
lol
You always surprise me at how much you pay attention. As you know by now, I admire people who pay attention.

After Kathie did that big forum expansion and then tailored it back I just fast scan the top board whenever I get to that point in my SkateLog journey.

Yours in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave
MANY_SkatingDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2008, 08:04 PM   #8
rwsz
Senior Member
 
rwsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: mass
Posts: 6,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANY_SkatingDave View Post
Gee Rick,



You always surprise me at how much you pay attention. As you know by now, I admire people who pay attention.

After Kathie did that big forum expansion and then tailored it back I just fast scan the top board whenever I get to that point in my SkateLog journey.

Yours in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave

lol i enjoy being a thorne in the side, the pain in the ass lmao. i dont like a lot of changes believe it or not so kind of threw off my routine. Kathie runs a great board and i shouldnt criticize or give her a hard time,,,,,but i enjoy doing that so much,,,,what an a,,,hole i am lol.
__________________
Ciao Rick
rwsz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:12 PM   #9
Kathie Fry
Forum Host
 
Kathie Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Venice Beach, California USA
Posts: 2,082
Default

Quote:
but i enjoy doing that so much,,,,what an a,,,hole i am lol.
Rick, you are TOO funny. You know we love you anyway!

- K
Kathie Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:43 PM   #10
rwsz
Senior Member
 
rwsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: mass
Posts: 6,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathie Fry View Post
Rick, you are TOO funny. You know we love you anyway!

- K

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh love you guys too
__________________
Ciao Rick
rwsz is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.