S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old February 12th, 2019, 05:09 PM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default A Glimmer of Hope out of Texas

So there has been a lot of talk from the left, about how well Beto O'Rourke did against Ted Cruz. Saying thing like, Texas is going blue, blue wave. And, admittedly, that race was pretty close. Then the media hypes Beto, he goes on this show, he goes on that show.

But, just yesterday, maybe Beto got a real comeuppance. Trump had his rally in an 8000 person arena, it was packed, and folks were still lined up outside where Trump put up a big screen of what was going on inside. Beto had his counter rally. But Trump had thousands, and the home town hero only got about 400.

Now I like Ted Cruz. He put aside the bad blood from the Presidential Campaign aside, and has backed his President. He is as smart and honest, by all accounts so far, as you'll find in Washington. But he is not snappy. Doesn't have pizazz. So, maybe that was it in the race with Beto. Maybe is wasn't that Beto was so great, but that Cruz is not a great "inspiring" campaigner.

So, Trump gave Beto a pretty sound beatdown on Betos' own turf. That gives me a good feeling.
Old February 12th, 2019, 06:16 PM   #2
Mcostello

Out side of this post it is something We would never hear of on the news.
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 06:25 PM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
Out side of this post it is something We would never hear of on the news.
My usual response to why I post anything here in off topic is that it is of interest to me. Some have accused me of having an agenda. Too lazy for that, LOL. But if I do have a bit of an angle, you just hit it. If I can say, I bet most folks won't hear about this, I'd be more likely to post about it. Though, if I kept to that strictly, I'd post a lot more. So, a bit of a hybrid. It is of interest, and maybe folks would not normally hear of it.
Old February 13th, 2019, 01:14 PM   #4
ursle
Street Skater

Strange, why would a person with no self proclaimed agenda, always troll lies, trolling lies is an agenda.

The fact that you and Trump lie, is your problem, but when you assume others believe you, that's a sign of crazy, your problem also.
Trump has Crowd size paranoia, he lied about his inaugural crowd size (pity, the inaugural committee has been subpoenaed) he lied about Beto's crowd size, well, he lies 68% of the time he opens his mouth...FACT.

Trump was in a venue that accommodates 6,500 people, Beto had 8000 people attend his march and enter his venue.

Trump had nothing to say, he lies.
68% of every word he utters is a lie.
All Trump can do is hate others, he has no infrastructure plan, he has no health plan, he denies the planets largest problem, the environment, his only talkng point is his hatred of people of a different color, he wants to stop them from legally entering the US, he is pretending that a wall will solve all of the worlds problems, while he plays a shell game. He is diverting attention away from all the investigations into his criminal activities, 17 of them, that we know of, 17 Federal Criminal Investigations into Trumps affairs.

Over 20 women are on record....accusing him of sexual violence.

He negotiated with Russia to build a tower in Russia while campaigning to be president, which is collusion, and he as recently as yesterday declaired "No Collusion"
He asked Russia to find Hillary's Emails, live on camera, strangely, Russia within five hours did, Collusion.

Collusion isn't a crime....Conspiracy is....Conspiracy means working with other people to commit crimes.

Beto on the other hand teaches people things they don't know, he informs people with facts, he is a leader. And he speaks intelligently, Trump speaks five year old, you have to be five years old to understand him, err, you have to not yet understand logic and truth to understand Trump. FACT.

Facts Matter.