S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old December 13th, 2019, 11:52 PM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default Burisma Paid JOE Biden $900,000 for "Consulting" Services

So..... twisting the Ukrainian Governments arm regarding their internal affairs is what is called consulting?

F U Joe. You're done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmoF...Bg&app=desktop
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:51 AM   #2
ursle
Street Skater

Well gosh-darn-golly.
Joe released his taxes publically.

Have a look.https://joebiden.com/financial-disclosure/

I'm looking for a 900,000$ check from Burisma Holdings, got nothing, hmm, Roofie(date rape) never lies, there must be some explanation, oh' Roofie(date rape) always lies, like Trump, no explanation needed, just more Earth2.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:05 AM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Well gosh-darn-golly.
Joe released his taxes publically.

Have a look.https://joebiden.com/financial-disclosure/

I'm looking for a 900,000$ check from Burisma Holdings, got nothing, hmm, Roofie(date rape) never lies, there must be some explanation, oh' Roofie(date rape) always lies, like Trump, no explanation needed, just more Earth2.
It went to Joes' consulting firm you moron.
Old December 14th, 2019, 04:03 AM   #4
Mcostello

How do I start a consulting firm? I am consulting about a consulting firm? Do I need anything except a direct deposit account?
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2019, 05:55 AM   #5
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
How do I start a consulting firm? I am consulting about a consulting firm? Do I need anything except a direct deposit account?
The hot ticket is to start a Go FundMe to fight global warming.
Say your goal is $100k.
Once you get about 10k, start travelling. When you get to a destination, pay with th GFM money, as you did for you airfare. Schedule a speaking appearance at the Library. Now you can travel, stay at a hotel, have expense money to eat, and fight global warming all at once.
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:34 PM   #6
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
The hot ticket is to start a Go FundMe to fight global warming.
Say your goal is $100k.
Once you get about 10k, start travelling. When you get to a destination, pay with th GFM money, as you did for you airfare. Schedule a speaking appearance at the Library. Now you can travel, stay at a hotel, have expense money to eat, and fight global warming all at once.
I can do that! We get our info about global warmi
Nng right, plenty of info from true experts! All I have to do is go back a few pages.....
Old December 15th, 2019, 12:35 AM   #7
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

You guys need to watch "The Laundromat" it explains things in a pretty easy to understand format so you'll get a clue on how the rich and powerful transfer money without it showing up.
Old December 15th, 2019, 02:19 PM   #8
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
You guys need to watch "The Laundromat" it explains things in a pretty easy to understand format so you'll get a clue on how the rich and powerful transfer money without it showing up.
Apples and oranges.
Biden doesn't launder money and doesn't do things that require the federal government to shut down his charity foundation, (which he shuttered to run for President.)

The Laundromat is about three cases of Grifters Grifting, criminals were money laundering, criminals money launder, criminals and pirates, like Trump and Russia, criminals and pirates.

Biden doesn't fit the scenario, he wasn't paid 900,000$ for consulting so he's not hiding it, he doesn't launder money, he's an honest to god American, not a Russian mafiasco wannabe.
Old December 15th, 2019, 05:04 PM   #9
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Apples and oranges.
Biden doesn't launder money and doesn't do things that require the federal government to shut down his charity foundation, (which he shuttered to run for President.)

The Laundromat is about three cases of Grifters Grifting, criminals were money laundering, criminals money launder, criminals and pirates, like Trump and Russia, criminals and pirates.

Biden doesn't fit the scenario, he wasn't paid 900,000$ for consulting so he's not hiding it, he doesn't launder money, he's an honest to god American, not a Russian mafiasco wannabe.

So you say, but you nor I know that for a fact. You just presume that he doesn't. There are many ways to move money, we all know this.

To deny the potential of this is to defend by mere party affiliation.

Time has show that many people thought to have been of good nature to be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I dont know if he is guilty or not, bit I'll recognize the potential when I see it.
Old December 16th, 2019, 01:33 PM   #10
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
So you say, but you nor I know that for a fact. You just presume that he doesn't. There are many ways to move money, we all know this.

No, there's only one way, and it always leaves a trail and that trail is always easy to follow.

To deny the potential of this is to defend by mere party affiliation.

As we look back at Obama's term and it's lawful demeanor, we have no reason to believe a lying corrupt administration when it strikes out as it's being investigated for unlawful conduct. Biden was an alter boy, Trump is the devil.

Time has show that many people thought to have been of good nature to be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Sorry, but when a racist compares him or herself to non racists it's apples and oranges, Calling out Biden for Trump's crimes is a Racist sort of thing to do.

I dont know if he is guilty or not, bit I'll recognize the potential when I see it.
Joe had no contact with his son's employer, this is just Earth2 nonsense, or the Russian play book, blame your opponent for what you're doing. Just listen to Trump for any 2 minute sound bite, he blames everyone else and he blames them for exactly what he's done or is about to do.
Old December 17th, 2019, 03:08 AM   #11
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.

Quote:
Joe had no contact with his son's employer, this is just Earth2 nonsense, or the Russian play book, blame your opponent for what you're doing. Just listen to Trump for any 2 minute sound bite, he blames everyone else and he blames them for exactly what he's done or is about to do.
Now we know your last name is Alinsky.
Old December 17th, 2019, 05:58 AM   #12
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.