S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2019, 04:26 AM   #1
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,405
Default fly

only open minds should watch,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mit...rHEFp1suR-409U



weve been had by the system.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 05:32 AM   #2
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
only open minds should watch,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mit...rHEFp1suR-409U



weve been had by the system.
It's kind of out of date, which is unfortunate. Consumerism isn't what it used to be. Well, it sure is with blacks and expensive tennis shoes. It is social media that is pulling the chains on peoples' minds these days.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 02:46 PM   #3
skater
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
It's kind of out of date, which is unfortunate. Consumerism isn't what it used to be. Well, it sure is with blacks and expensive tennis shoes. It is social media that is pulling the chains on peoples' minds these days.
says the forum member with a product line as his signature




I found this interesting and current.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiXLhzMD-Ahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiXLhzMD-A
skater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2019, 10:17 PM   #4
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skater View Post
says the forum member with a product line as his signature




I found this interesting and current.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiXLhzMD-Ahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiXLhzMD-A
Well, technically, it is 4 product lines. It is rather common practice to list one's skates. Not sure why you want to make a thing out of it.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.