S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2019, 12:05 PM   #1
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default Don't need a gun

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...65352255655147
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2019, 03:02 PM   #2
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,864
Default

QUOTE=fierocious1;739753]url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiGho-lnvPjAhUIRKwKHegRDUQQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtontimes.com%2Fnews%2F2019%2Faug%2F7%2Fpatrick-crusius-mother-contacted-police-about-ak-t%2F&psig=AOvVaw1LW2R8e8xUMikkt-WKxAG7&ust=1565352412267842[/url][/QUOTE]


Your threads, both of them this am, and I'm sure the're divinely intellectual, are both redirected, do you need help with the simple also, the complicated obviously challenges you.

You Racist's have no moral ground,
You Racist's have no intellectual capacity, no idea of the big picture, are your medical bills going down, home insurance also, right.

By copying your text and doing a google search it seems the Mother of the Racist Shooter in El Paso called the local police weeks before the shooting to report her son and the police told her the son was perfectly legal.

I can't imaging how you're going to try to spin the facts.

Another case of black lives matter, the police ignored the BROWN woman.

Now the police claim they don't know who called.

Call any police station in the US, they know exactly who, where and what you are before they pick up their phone.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2019, 06:08 PM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Hmm. Idiot boy got all bent out of shape. At you. ??

No, you don't need a gun to have a violent rampage.

Seems like ursle is on the verge of a violent rampage. Good thing we are all far removed.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2019, 07:20 PM   #4
zebra1922
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
I'm not sure what your point is. Clearly you do not need a gun to murder multiple people, but evidence from the US shows it certainly helps.

If this is supposed to be a weird way of saying guns aren't to blame for mass murders you are somewhat deluded.
zebra1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2019, 09:07 PM   #5
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra1922 View Post
I'm not sure what your point is. Clearly you do not need a gun to murder multiple people, but evidence from the US shows it certainly helps.

If this is supposed to be a weird way of saying guns aren't to blame for mass murders you are somewhat deluded.
It is a way of saying guns aren't needed for mass murder, and there is nothing weird about it. Remember the vehicle attacks in France and Britain.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2019, 10:35 PM   #6
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
It is a way of saying guns aren't needed for mass murder, and there is nothing weird about it. Remember the vehicle attacks in France and Britain.
Well dang, he made a point, except.... "Clearly you do not need a gun to murder multiple people, but evidence from the US shows it certainly helps".
hmmm so are you saying sane people do that? So stripes would go around and kill people if he had a gun? A sane person is automatically changed and infected once they touch a firearm... ??? You could preach stupidity well over there...
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2019, 04:17 PM   #7
zebra1922
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Well dang, he made a point, except.... "Clearly you do not need a gun to murder multiple people, but evidence from the US shows it certainly helps".
hmmm so are you saying sane people do that? So stripes would go around and kill people if he had a gun? A sane person is automatically changed and infected once they touch a firearm... ??? You could preach stupidity well over there...
I never said that. You’re clearly a fool. But take a mentally unstable person in the UK or most western democracies, and they can attack people with a vehicle or a knife. Go to the US and they can use automatic weapons, not background checks. Absolute madness.
zebra1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2019, 05:24 PM   #8
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,864
Default

Wait, so an empty post.

A post that is redirected MADE by a troll is an empty post.

But this troll is an NRA nut, the NRA that is about to lose Tax Exemption Status, The NRA that is funded by Russia, whoops, was funded by Russia.
This NRA Troll has an agenda.

TROLL THE FORUM LIKE A RACIST
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2019, 06:17 PM   #9
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default

[IMG]2019-08-10_01-26-09 by fierocious1, on Flickr[/IMG]
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...

Last edited by fierocious1; August 10th, 2019 at 07:28 PM.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2019, 07:32 PM   #10
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Hmm. Idiot boy got all bent out of shape. At you. ??

No, you don't need a gun to have a violent rampage.

Seems like ursle is on the verge of a violent rampage. Good thing we are all far removed.
I overlooked this, lol. No worries.... one day it will go off the deep end... (cannot say male or female you know.... impossible to determine from a keyboard)
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2019, 12:51 PM   #11
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default Lets see

A gun used a chemical reaction to propel a metallic object as a means of damaging the target.
A cartridge, cylinder with propellant, a ignitor, an object of weight to be propelled.
Automobile, takes a fuel(propellant) to fire cylinders, converts the motion/energy of the piston being propelled to move an object, vehicle that the PERSON controls to move in a direction desired by the driver. If no one is in the car can the car drive away and kill someone? Can it decide to self start? Can it pick out it's target and pursue it without a person taking action to help the vehicle?


No, it takes a person to make each TOOL do what it is built for. A person.
Tools are made by humans for purposes, any tool can be misused for other purposes. But the tool can do nothing without the person misusing it. A tool malfunction is a defect, not a misuse.
But idiots blame the tool. So a pencil messed up your homework. A spoon made you fat. And your computer has made you waste plenty of time reading what you cannot comprehend to be true.

[IMG]Lib dingbat! by fierocious1, on Flickr[/IMG]
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2019, 01:00 PM   #12
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,864
Default

Sure thing Einstein, An Automobile is designed and built to provide transportation.

A Gun is designed and built to Kill, it has one purpose to take lives.

Einstein because you have to have a single digit IQ to be talking about guns in this time and place.

Oop's I forgot, Racist's have no empathy. they think it's funny that Trump is enabling RACIST"S.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 12:30 PM   #13
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...&noredirect=on
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 01:55 PM   #14
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,864
Default

Really, a two year old shooting case at a Walmart in the NW, while last week at a Walmart in Tx the shooter was unencumbered and you're now declaring that if there were more guns there would be less deaths.

Your Racism is clouding your vision, just because murdering non-white people brings you pleasure (RACIST) doesn't make it any less gruesome. Publicly advocating for violence is A RACIST thing to do.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 07:24 PM   #15
Mcostello
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Lancaster,Ohio
Posts: 211
Default

Trumps not enabling Anyone, if Someone yells "fire" in a crowded theater are You going to follow the crowd and be a lemming or stop and think for Your self?
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2019, 07:54 PM   #16
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
Trumps not enabling Anyone, if Someone yells "fire" in a crowded theater are You going to follow the crowd and be a lemming or stop and think for Your self?
Are you saying that Trump's Racist Activity is perfectly acceptable, and everyone should use their common sense and ignore it?

I think the people that have died in the last few shooting's have explicitly died because Trump used Racist Propaganda to set them (the shooters) off, to bring them to a boil.

So, Racist-------Good.
Trump a racist------Good.

What else would you expect from a Racist?

Trump's grasping at straws at this point, he's hemorrhaging voters now that he's played his RACIST card, who want's to be involved with a RACIST?
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 02:12 AM   #17
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
Trumps not enabling Anyone, if Someone yells "fire" in a crowded theater are You going to follow the crowd and be a lemming or stop and think for Your self?
Got see cnn first for enlightenment....
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 02:25 AM   #18
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default

2019-08-12_09-11-22 by fierocious1, on Flickr
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2019, 01:42 AM   #19
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default

[IMG]2019-09-13_08-36-31 by fierocious1, on Flickr[/IMG]
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2019, 05:59 PM   #20
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,083
Default

[IMG]2019-09-15_07-48-19 by fierocious1, on Flickr[/IMG]
__________________
Dims = promoting and carrying out baby deaths. Collusion, whistleblower gate now fakepeachment...
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.