S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old November 10th, 2018, 12:56 PM   #1
ursle
Street Skater

Default Blue Tsunami

What a pleasure to watch.
It, like most tsunamis, started slow, and was a low wave, it came ashore slowly, and kept coming in, and spreading out, and increasing speed.

In 16' 3 million more people voted for the Democtatic candidate than the Republican candidate.

In the 18' midterm, so far 6 million more people voted Democratic then Republican.

Trump lies more every day, right now he's in France meeting Putin, his handler, his new AG will soon be under indictment by the FBI for fraud, yes he is the person overseeing the FBI, but he can't legally do anything official, he can't legally make the FBI drop the case against him, he's as much of a shyster as Trump, but he has no official power, Trump now has oversight, soon Congress will make Trump stop inciting violence, soon Congress will subpoena trumps taxes, all his lies will unfold, only the most moronic Trump followers will remain loyal, as it stands, the intelligent Trump followers are falling away, what a circus.

Facts Matter.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2018, 03:18 PM   #2
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
.... right now he's in France meeting Putin, his handler...
Before I retired I got a formal yearly performance evaluation as did everyone as a matter of our company's standard practice. We also all got a less formal mid-year review.

When I saw on the news that the U.S. media found out from Russian media about the scheduled Trump-Putin meeting in Paris my first thought was "Hmmm... sounds like Trump is getting his mid-term review. I wonder if he'll get to keep his job."
Old November 10th, 2018, 09:40 PM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Being a Nationalist is being a Nationalist.
It does not mean being a Russianalist.
How is Russia riding high off the Trump Presidency?
(Awww SH*T, a rational question. Quick, start calling Rufus a racist, or mysogynist, or SOMETHING)
Old November 10th, 2018, 11:28 PM   #4
ursle
Street Skater

Trying to redirect the crushing defeat in the midterms, cant blame you, Trump is just a rolling sack of dung, sinking anything and everything he touches.

By Nationalist, you naturally mean White Nationalist, as in Nazi.

Trump has made Two failing nations world powers in the last two years, Russia and North Korea, how is Russia riding on Trump's back, open your eyes, err, or not.

A rational question, no, just more trolling by you, and BTW, you, as you admit, are a mysogynist, and yes, an admitted racist.

Suprisngly, you haven't attacked the Native American woman or the two Muslem woman or the other hundred or so just elected, I'm guessing you're just to dim to realize their presence in the world of national politics.
Old November 11th, 2018, 02:37 AM   #5
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:

Look. A SHORT and predictably stupid response.

Trying to redirect the crushing defeat in the midterms, cant blame you, Trump is just a rolling sack of dung, sinking anything and everything he touches.

Talk about redirecting? I ask him how Russia is benefiting and useless has to CHANGE THE SUBJECT. Mr all facts all the time has to hide from the question.

And then proceed to name calling..... BTW, it would not matter if Trump was a white nationalist, which he isn't. It still does NOTHING to explain how Russia benefits.

Trump has made Two failing nations world powers in the last two years, Russia and North Korea, how is Russia riding on Trump's back, open your eyes, err, or not.

??? WTF hardly covers that last one.

A rational question, no, just more trolling by you, and BTW, you, as you admit, are a mysogynist, and yes, an admitted racist.

Making up facts again. Yawn.

Suprisngly, you haven't attacked the Native American woman or the two Muslem woman or the other hundred or so just elected, I'm guessing you're just to dim to realize their presence in the world of national politics.
As for the blue wave, it seems if we check the butthurt-o-meter, it is still the Dims that are squealing.
Old November 11th, 2018, 01:42 PM   #6
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
As for the blue wave, it seems if we check the butthurt-o-meter, it is still the Dims that are squealing.
Seems like a "wave" of illegal votes in Florida have been found.... lots of boxes of them...
Old November 11th, 2018, 02:13 PM   #7
ursle
Street Skater

Obviously, never argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experence....

Obviously, the thread is about the Democrats having the best election results since 1972, the first election after Nixon quit.

Rufus of course entered the thread with a question about Russia, what does Russia have to do with this midterm election?
The answer of course to the question....how is trump helping Russia?

Trump made Russia, a failing country into a world power, simple concise, not understood by rufus, the dim...wit.

THEN rufus got wierder....And garbled the quote abilities of the forum, trying to make sense of the following jumble is possible if it's taken apart and reassembled in a sane way, but then it would take a sane person to understand, something rufus isnt, and wouldn't, but a concise version....

The thread is about the Democratic midterm success, rufus wants to know about Russia, the answer is obvious, (Trump made Russia a tiny, broke, country into a world power, including, btw, North Korea)but rufus doesn't understand, gets frustrated and garbles, and I can only imagine....tries to confuse, or is confused and can't express himself, then after more sensless babble, claims the Democrats are "SQUEELING", Again, surrealistic reality through the eyes of rufus, never argue with a fool, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, fact.

Look. A SHORT and predictably stupid response.

Trying to redirect the crushing defeat in the midterms, can't blame you, Trump is just a rolling sack of dung, sinking anything and everything he touches.

Talk about redirecting? I ask him how Russia is benefiting and useless has to CHANGE THE SUBJECT. Mr all facts all the time has to hide from the question.

And then proceed to name calling..... BTW, it would not matter if Trump was a white nationalist, which he isn't. It still does NOTHING to explain how Russia benefits.
Trump admits he's a Nationalist,(White Nationalist, White Supremest)

??? WTF hardly covers that last one.
Try to comprehend the conversation, not confuse the conversation, the Russia question was immediately answered, but let me repete, Trump, in his first two years in office has made Russia, a fledgling, poor, country into a world power, and he's done the same thing for North Korea.

Making up facts again. Yawn.
Not made up, observed from your constant trolling post's, and Threads that are not fact checkable, hundreds of Threads, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Again, a thread about the Democratic success in the midterms, the best results since 1972, remember Nixon, I thought not...
But a redirect to Russia, the same Russia that has financed the Trump organization since the 80's, the same Russia that hacked into the Democratic party's computers and released that information to the Trump campaign, the same Russia that Mueller is investigation, and locking up or getting guilty pleas from everyone he's questioned, so far, and he's about to start questioning the Trump family, stand by.....yes, I know, you're in denial and don't understand the facts, don't worry, they will be explained to you in detail.

Facts Matter.