S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | SkateLog.com | Email    


Home

*** The SkateLog Forum is Moving to SkateDebate Dot Com ***
(select above link for more information)

How To Get a User Account in the New SkateDebate Forum
(new home of the SkateLog Forum)

How To Get a User Account in the SkateLog Forum
(Note: this forum is going off-line in June of 2020)

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Roller Dance and Session Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Roller Dance and Session Skating Forum Discussions about roller dancing, jamskating, rexing, rink session skating, dance circle skating, and similar types of recreational indoor and outdoor skate dancing .

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2010, 12:16 AM   #1
Skatervideoguy
Senior Member
 
Skatervideoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Olathe, Ks
Posts: 953
Default Floor Guards - What should they be Doing ??

Hi All,

Here's my take on the Floor Guard / Supervisor Issue.

This is based on my personal Floor Guarding experience in 21 different Rinks for varying lengths of time, my observations in over 160+ Rinks - under 200+ managers, and some 60 years of skating, and actually paying attention to Rink operations for the last 50+ years. Even though I wrote this some 30+ years ago, I've seen little to suggest any major changes over the intervening years. It's a damned important JOB, and when done well, can contribute immensely to Skating Rink Safety and the enjoyment that can be had by all patrons. At least that's been my experience. Challenges and comments welcome. Harold


Rink Floor Guards / Supervisors – Basic Requirements


Must have at least one Floor Guard / Supervisor on Floor Duty at all times during a Skate Session and available to assist skaters. There must be a minimum of one Guard per 150 to 200 skaters on the Skate Floor.

Must wear some type of Distinctive Clothing (Smock, T-Shirt, Jacket, Slacks, Etc. perhaps with "Skate Guard" – "Floor Guard Logo") and a Name Tag, to be easily identified by all patrons.

Must be able to skate comfortably in both forward and backward directions.

Must be at least 16 yrs. Old.

Must carry a Whistle, a small flashlight, and a small walkie talkie (for communicating with DJ and management).

Must have some basic training on Injury Assessment.

Must be fully trained and knowledgeable of the Rink Rules and Polices.

Must be trained in basic communication skills for Rule enforcement and treating all patrons with dignity and respect.

Must not skate with partners during Skate Specials, unless leading the Special and another Floor Guard is available to monitor the skaters.


Duties / Responsibilities of the Floor Guards / Supervisors


To Monitor all skaters for speed, direction and compliance to the Rink's Floor Safety Rules.

To educate, direct, and warn skaters /patrons of Rink's Floor Safety Rules.

Depending on the Rule Violation, after a second reprimand, on the third incident, either the Guard directs the skater to leave the floor for a timed penalty, or takes the skater to management for disposition.

To constantly watch for, then go guard and assist fallen skaters.

For the fallen skaters, if it is necessary, assist the skater to the nearest Exit, and notify the manager. If it is assessed that an injury is serious (and skater should not, or can not, be moved) alert the DJ and management for assistance. The DJ should then turn up the lights, turn down the sound level, and perhaps alert the other skaters to avoid the immediate area, or perhaps clear the skate floor. Management should then come to offer assessment and direction.

To constantly watch for all skates with loose shoe strings, wheels, toe stops, and other skate problems – and to inform or alert the skaters to make repairs.

To constantly watch for any and all debris on the Skate Floor surface, and to remove it as soon as possible (usually immediately).

To exercise good judgment in dealing with all patrons. To treat all patrons in a respectful and positive verbal manor. (no cursing, name calling, belligerence, etc.)

To maintain and display a positive attitude towards all staff and patrons.

Floor Guards should NOT be running the Sound System, as a person can not do that - and do the above activities responsibly and effectively at the same time. If you're in the Sound Booth with your eyes and mind on the controls, and scheduling the music, they can not be watching the floor and you can not get to fallen skaters in a timely manor.


Harold
__________________
297's on Centurys, 220's on Snyder Advantage, BackSpin 95's, Bones 97's, 98's, 101A's, Skating 65+yrs & still Rollin at 73+. Great Lifetime Hobby to have !

Last edited by Skatervideoguy; December 20th, 2016 at 12:55 AM.
Skatervideoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:50 PM   #2
pavement
Senior Member
 
pavement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Nor★Cal
Posts: 2,002
Thumbs up BINGO!

GREAT DOCUMENT!!!!!!

I wish more guards would follow it.
__________________
What did you say about my mommas' chili!!!!?
pavement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:14 AM   #3
MANY_SkatingDave
Skating = Tear RIFF ic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Massachusetts: N. Central & NE
Posts: 4,607
Default Comments on the Basics

Hi Harold

1
2
3
4 Area Dependent, 14 and 15 yr olds can make good skate guards
5 In Crowded Big Rinks, yet not in Small Rinks
6 Someone else on Site Should have 1st Aide Training
7
8 Ability to defer to the management is also important
- Move those difficult people to the management

9 Interesting One that must come from your experience

Missing-1: Should Like People
Now this too is area dependent yet a personable floor guard is Great
And the Best Artistic Skater in the World might turn away customers
^ Oops I know of one, or maybe two, or maybe ? yet most of them
where the owners.

Missing-2: Should Know a Smidgen about Beginning Skating
To Help those that are just starting out. Now this one sounds simple
yet most skates now days are with newbies.


Your in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave
MANY_SkatingDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010, 01:15 PM   #4
cliff
Senior Member
 
cliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatervideoguy View Post
. . . . Must not skate with partners during Skate Specials, unless leading the Special and another Floor Guard is available to monitor the skaters.
Yet during most All Skates, most floor guards I've seen are absorbed in socializing with the opposite sex or are working out with the Jam skaters, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatervideoguy View Post
. . . .To constantly watch for, then go guard and assist fallen skaters. . . .
But sometimes, people assisting skaters who have fallen without injury start traveling against the flow and knock down someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatervideoguy View Post
To constantly watch for any and all debris on the Skate Floor surface, and to remove it as soon as possible (usually immediately).
Yeah, tired of littered floors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatervideoguy View Post
To exercise good judgment in dealing with all patrons. To treat all patrons in a respectful and positive verbal manor. (no cursing, name calling, belligerence, etc.)
I once had a guard at a rink now closed come up to me and challenge why I was skating. He said nobody at the rink liked me (not true, at least for a few individuals) and basically I should not be a patron. I was about 40 at the time ( others were mostly teenagers and young adults) and one of the best skaters on the floor. I didn't do much socializing. I always obeyed all the rules. So I went up to the manager/owner and reported this floor guard, and the owner admitted the guard acted inappropriately.
cliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #5
Skatervideoguy
Senior Member
 
Skatervideoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Olathe, Ks
Posts: 953
Default

Hi All,

Thanks for the comments.

MA/NY Skating Dave,

I agree on #4 & #5, but there may be Insurance Issues or local codes on folks under age 16.

#6 is covered in the Management Section.

#9 is from both observation and personal experience, I've seen that skating with a partner reduces the ability to maintain focus on the rest of the duties.
Even though I felt comfortable doing it, most folks I've seen don't really get it done. Some muilti-tasking just doesn't work well. Kind of like Texting and Driving.

Both of your "Missing" concerns are addressed in the Management Section also, as I see these as Hiring and Training issues.

Cliff,

In all the years and places I've skated, I've never had anyone do that do me.

I've certainly had other patrons get angry with me, but not that way.

Like you, I don't socialize much, but that's primarily due to the few folks that can stay up with the variety of skating maneuvering I do, and to my hearing loss and the Ear Plugs I wear to protect what I have left.

Kind of difficult to talk with folks while your spinning, jumping, and Ear Pluged.

Harold
__________________
297's on Centurys, 220's on Snyder Advantage, BackSpin 95's, Bones 97's, 98's, 101A's, Skating 65+yrs & still Rollin at 73+. Great Lifetime Hobby to have !
Skatervideoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2010, 04:18 AM   #6
MANY_SkatingDave
Skating = Tear RIFF ic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Massachusetts: N. Central & NE
Posts: 4,607
Default Similar Situation, Solved Differently

Hi Cliff,
Harold, Off Topic one time since I like this topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliff View Post
Y o - o I once had a guard at a rink now closed come up to me and challenge why I was skating. He said nobody at the rink liked me (not true, at least for a few individuals) and basically I should not be a patron. I was about 40 at the time ( others were mostly teenagers and young adults) and one of the best skaters on the floor. I didn't do much socializing. I always obeyed all the rules. So I went up to the manager/owner and reported this floor guard, and the owner admitted the guard acted inappropriately.
Cliff I have had this happen in a different way, older than you, yet I am more personable and other. Basically I saw this as a teen ager challenge so I put them to the test.

OK can you do this? OK about this? and then there is This?
Show me your stuff BOY!! About then each boy stayed away from me or tried his darn-est to do what I showed them. Depending on the kid milage varies, yet I always came back to the show-boat put-downers.

A good to a great skater likes other great skaters on the Floor

Yours in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave
MANY_SkatingDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2010, 04:45 AM   #7
MANY_SkatingDave
Skating = Tear RIFF ic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Massachusetts: N. Central & NE
Posts: 4,607
Default Fun Gal at Roll On America

Hi All, Harold,

Well today was the second time I saw this young thing gal, of former artistic talent, do her stuff and show ENERGY for the kids at Roll On America on two off skate dance skits. Cotton Eye Joe, Cha Cha Slide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7QEl...rom=PL&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWi5KZp3LOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCEu_dFfw6I

She was awesome.

I asked the Owner lady (wife of a former RSA President) to capture a video of her. I told her I wanted to show others what it means to have EXcitement on the Skate Floor

Yours in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave

Edit-01: These dances can be done on Skates and are a Blast for the Teen Agers

Last edited by MANY_SkatingDave; February 14th, 2010 at 04:48 AM. Reason: On Skates
MANY_SkatingDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #8
RobPMI
Senior Member
 
RobPMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 149
Default

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing!
RobPMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2010, 03:38 PM   #9
TCarlisle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 210
Default

You forgot to mention the most important thing -- hitting on the teenage girls!

Seriously though, I know floor guards are typically 16/17 and it is unrealistic to expect them not to be social since most of the patrons are their friends from school. Also, the little ladies tend to find the "authority"figure of the floor guard a little appealing.

But rink managers really need to watch and enforce when this is getting out of hand. Like when the skate guard is skating backwards to talk to a lady that is skating forwards, and rolls right over a fallen patron..... seen it!

The biggest problem I have seen is not that they gaurds don't know what they are supposed to be doing, but they are just too relaxed in doing it that they don't do it.

It seems like in the late 90's the problem was you couldn't find a rink that allowed actual skating. At least not in a 100mile radius of NYC. It was no backwards skating at all, couldn't go faster than you could walk, no tricks, no turns. That was too strict -- with rules like that people that actually are skaters aren't going to come. Now it seems it's run the full circle and is now too relaxed again.

For me it has always been simple -- the skate guard needs to be able to judge a skaters skill level and ability, specifically around how well the skater maintains control and keeps an eye out for others and reacts accordingly. People that are experts in these regards should be able to do whatever they want as long as it is clear that control and safety is a priority in what they are doing.

On the other hand, the skater that barely is able to skate backwards -- and is so new at it they aren't looking in their path for fallen patrons, and even if they were they aren't skilled enough to avoid one. These are the people that need to be told they may not skate backwards at a public session. And when the skate guard breaks this news to that patron and they say "what about that guy, or her...." the skate guard needs to be able to explain skaters are permitted to do what they do well and can do safely and with the safety of others in mind. It isn't an even field of rules of what patrons can and can't do. If the patron feels that is unfair, direct the patron to the rink manager for further discussion.

Skate guards need to be empowered in this way, and expected to exercise that empowerment responsibly. The rink manager needs to be careful about cutting the legs out from under the skate guard -- if every time a patron does escalate to the manager the manager overrides the skate guard, that is making it impossible for the skate guard to be effective. Overtime, the skate guard just will just avoid having to make a judgment call and interact with a patron.
TCarlisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #10
NCskater
Senior Member
 
NCskater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Concord, N.C.
Posts: 213
Default

Quote:
#9 is from both observation and personal experience, I've seen that skating with a partner reduces the ability to maintain focus on the rest of the duties.
Even though I felt comfortable doing it, most folks I've seen don't really get it done. Some muilti-tasking just doesn't work well. Kind of like Texting and Driving.
This one is in the RSA safety guidelines as well
__________________
Never to old to roll !
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. "- Confucius
NCskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #11
Dennis Lauer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCarlisle View Post
"Snip"

It seems like in the late 90's the problem was you couldn't find a rink that allowed actual skating. At least not in a 100mile radius of NYC. It was no backwards skating at all, couldn't go faster than you could walk, no tricks, no turns. That was too strict -- with rules like that people that actually are skaters aren't going to come. Now it seems it's run the full circle and is now too relaxed again.

For me it has always been simple -- the skate guard needs to be able to judge a skaters skill level and ability, specifically around how well the skater maintains control and keeps an eye out for others and reacts accordingly. People that are experts in these regards should be able to do whatever they want as long as it is clear that control and safety is a priority in what they are doing.

On the other hand, the skater that barely is able to skate backwards -- and is so new at it they aren't looking in their path for fallen patrons, and even if they were they aren't skilled enough to avoid one. These are the people that need to be told they may not skate backwards at a public session. And when the skate guard breaks this news to that patron and they say "what about that guy, or her...." the skate guard needs to be able to explain skaters are permitted to do what they do well and can do safely and with the safety of others in mind. It isn't an even field of rules of what patrons can and can't do. If the patron feels that is unfair, direct the patron to the rink manager for further discussion.

Skate guards need to be empowered in this way, and expected to exercise that empowerment responsibly. The rink manager needs to be careful about cutting the legs out from under the skate guard -- if every time a patron does escalate to the manager the manager overrides the skate guard, that is making it impossible for the skate guard to be effective. Overtime, the skate guard just will just avoid having to make a judgment call and interact with a patron.
For those skaters that can handle themselves well - you need to allow them some latitiude so they can enjoy themselves during a session.

The thorny issue is brought up by those not skilled enough to skate as they wish and maintain safety for themselves and all those around them. They will always argue that they are better skaters than they really are. Because of these arguments it is easier for the rink management to cave in and not allow anyone to skate to anything close to their potential capabilities. This results in many good skaters leaving skating and never coming back. This directly impacts the profitability of the skating rink.

In an ideal world the management should have well trained floor guards and back them up in regards to calls on the skill levels of skaters. When this isn't done you see good floor guards either leave employment at the rink or they become complacent and not try to enforce any rules because management is not backing them in their decisions. Management not backing well trained floor guards in any decisions made about violations of any rink rules is very bad. Management not enforcing rules seems to be one of the big issues that resulted in the closing of two skating rinks within approximately 12 years in my hometown.

Dennis Lauer
Dennis Lauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2010, 05:59 PM   #12
cliff
Senior Member
 
cliff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 331
Default More Skating Specials

If competent skaters are to be allowed to skate backwards, etc., when others are not, then the less skilled skaters should be given a means of improving. Perhaps there should be many more skating specials like backwards only, fast shuffle only, 18-and-over, jam special, spin and jump special -- plus others aimed at beginners like slow backwards only, slow forward only, 12-and-under, etc., etc.
cliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #13
Dennis Lauer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 330
Default More Skating Specials

Good management in roller skating rinks requires that the rink should make available instruction in roller skating, both the basics and advanced levels. Also the rinks need to provide time and a place for beginner skaters to get better. Doing this will help to get more skilled skaters. Skilled skaters are skaters that will enjoy skating and become return customers if the rink manages itself properly.

One of my pet peeves about todays roller rinks is that they do not offer a variety of skating specials. How can they expect skaters to become better if they only have sessions emphasizing skating round and round forward only.

Dennis Lauer
Dennis Lauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #14
passthefire
Junior Member
 
passthefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Maryland, USA
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lauer View Post
Good management in roller skating rinks requires that the rink should make available instruction in roller skating, both the basics and advanced levels. Also the rinks need to provide time and a place for beginner skaters to get better. Doing this will help to get more skilled skaters. Skilled skaters are skaters that will enjoy skating and become return customers if the rink manages itself properly.

One of my pet peeves about todays roller rinks is that they do not offer a variety of skating specials. How can they expect skaters to become better if they only have sessions emphasizing skating round and round forward only.

Dennis Lauer
I start this week as a floor guard. I have a full time job so this will part time job. I have skated off and on for 38 years. About 6 months ago I started skating again and go about 3 times a week. In the last 6 months I have got to know the owners and other staff at the rink. I have realized a floor guard is the first representative of the rink. He or she will make people want to come back or not. People need to know it is a safe place for their kids. The floor guard must be alert at all times, just like a life guard at a pool. So there must be rules, but not to were people do not enjoy them self's.

I was told I could not skate backwards when I first started going to this rink. But as time went on and the saw how good I could skate it was allowed. In the center of the rink many people practice skating backwards, jumps and spins. When we have a all backwards skate I teach the kids that are first learning. Like it was said if people learn to skate better they will want to come back. I want to inspire the next generation.
passthefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #15
Big Mike
Velocity Lover
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 620
Default

Thanks for this, glad to see I do most of those things. The exceptions are the whistle, small flashlight, and walkie-talkie since my rink isn't too big and we work together pretty well. Oh and TCarlisle that is probably the most important thing I've come across. When I started, we had almost no regulars on Friday and Saturday nights, now we have 20-30, and I talk to almost all of them. At first they hated me because I actually enforced the rules, now they respect me because I do it fairly.
__________________
Bont Z 3PF W/Yellow Velocities
Black Widow Royals W/Ti bits on Faster Grips
My cure to SEDS New Black Widows, Secret Project and Some Super Enforcers
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2011, 02:41 AM   #16
Holiday Guy
Doing It Old School
 
Holiday Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANY_SkatingDave View Post
Hi Harold

1
2
3
4 Area Dependent, 14 and 15 yr olds can make good skate guards
5 In Crowded Big Rinks, yet not in Small Rinks
6 Someone else on Site Should have 1st Aide Training
7
8 Ability to defer to the management is also important
- Move those difficult people to the management

9 Interesting One that must come from your experience

Missing-1: Should Like People
Now this too is area dependent yet a personable floor guard is Great
And the Best Artistic Skater in the World might turn away customers
^ Oops I know of one, or maybe two, or maybe ? yet most of them
where the owners.

Missing-2: Should Know a Smidgen about Beginning Skating
To Help those that are just starting out. Now this one sounds simple
yet most skates now days are with newbies.


Your in Skating, MA/NY Skating Dave
This should be in there too floor guards may NOT use cell phones on the floor.
__________________
[LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL] [ JERSEY SHUFFLER][FRIEND OF THE DRAGON CREW]
Holiday Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2011, 02:56 AM   #17
krisapin
Darth Sk8r
 
krisapin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday Guy View Post
This should be in there too floor guards may NOT use cell phones on the floor.
I've been to a couple places where the first offense is a warning, the 2nd is 20 minutes penalty box and the 3rd is ejected from the facility. if texting & driving is illegal in KS so should texting & skating.

at my local rink, floor guards aren't even allowed to have their phones on them while working as it distracts from the job.
krisapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2011, 03:08 AM   #18
Skatervideoguy
Senior Member
 
Skatervideoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Olathe, Ks
Posts: 953
Default

Hi passthefire,

Great for you, for your new Floor Guard journey. I do hope that you have a decent DJ (who can really make your job easier and safer), and a Manager who backs you up. You can have many enjoyable hours skating and working with patrons.

Quote:
I have realized a floor guard is the first representative of the rink. He or she will make people want to come back or not. People need to know it is a safe place for their kids. The floor guard must be alert at all times, just like a life guard at a pool. So there must be rules, but not to were people do not enjoy them self's.
Yep !!

Harold
__________________
297's on Centurys, 220's on Snyder Advantage, BackSpin 95's, Bones 97's, 98's, 101A's, Skating 65+yrs & still Rollin at 73+. Great Lifetime Hobby to have !
Skatervideoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2011, 03:11 AM   #19
Skatervideoguy
Senior Member
 
Skatervideoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Olathe, Ks
Posts: 953
Default

Hi Big Mike,

Quote:
Thanks for this, glad to see I do most of those things.
Good for you !! The more, the better !!

Quote:
At first they hated me because I actually enforced the rules, now they respect me because I do it fairly.
That's how it usually works.

Harold
__________________
297's on Centurys, 220's on Snyder Advantage, BackSpin 95's, Bones 97's, 98's, 101A's, Skating 65+yrs & still Rollin at 73+. Great Lifetime Hobby to have !
Skatervideoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2011, 03:27 AM   #20
Skatervideoguy
Senior Member
 
Skatervideoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Olathe, Ks
Posts: 953
Default

Hi Holiday Guy,

Quote:
floor guards may NOT use cell phones on the floor.

& krisapin,

Quote:
if texting & driving is illegal in KS so should texting & skating.
Right On !!


Quote:
at my local rink, floor guards aren't even allowed to have their phones on them while working as it distracts from the job.
I would suggest that the Floor Guards' Cell Phones should only be used for communicating with the DJ or Management for emergencies (sometimes those folks just aren't always watching in my experience), or possibly the Police/Fire/Ambulance (under dire circumstances, which I've also seen)

Folks can misuse just about anything, but Cell Phones can be life savers. Wish I'd had one a number of times - long before there were Cell Phones.

Harold
__________________
297's on Centurys, 220's on Snyder Advantage, BackSpin 95's, Bones 97's, 98's, 101A's, Skating 65+yrs & still Rollin at 73+. Great Lifetime Hobby to have !
Skatervideoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.