S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:30 PM   #81
Mcostello
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Lancaster,Ohio
Posts: 143
Default

Are We going to have to register Our nuts and bolts and other small pieces of metal so They can trace them if used for bad purposes?
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:04 PM   #82
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Again, try to keep up, Japan has no Muslim problem, has never taken any measures about a non existing Muslim problem, has no policy in place to exclude Muslims more than any other race, it's another alternate fact made up by a delusional alternate fact entertainment channel, called fox, honestly, should I use larger letters?

Fact check is your friend, stop with the lies
You look so hard to pin the problem on someone else that you don't see that it was you that made both statements... you stated how then stated what was lies.WOW. Right Japan has no problem...with Muslims. You posted all that you thought pertained to that subject. You really need to see someone about your anger issues.

Wow
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:42 PM   #83
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
If the US treated muslims the same as Japan does we would not have a problem with bombers and muslim radicals.
I realize you are challenged, but let's try again, in your statement you infer that Japan has a program to treat muslims, thus we should also.

Well, they don't, my first post was from factcheck.com, it lays out the erroneous arguments made by the alternate news and entertainment site Fox, it then explains in detail exactly, the conditions in Japan that Muslims face, and there aren't any, Japan treats Muslims exactly like all foreigners, you don't seem to understand the simpleness of the situation, it's rather like dealing with an alzimers sufferer.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:01 PM   #84
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
I realize you are challenged, but let's try again, in your statement you infer that Japan has a program to treat muslims, thus we should also.

Well, they don't, my first post was from factcheck.com, it lays out the erroneous arguments made by the alternate news and entertainment site Fox, it then explains in detail exactly, the conditions in Japan that Muslims face, and there aren't any, Japan treats Muslims exactly like all foreigners, you don't seem to understand the simpleness of the situation, it's rather like dealing with an alzimers sufferer.
Their system whatever it is is working and has been working... is that simple enough for you. I never stated what they were doing..... YOU DID... You stated a piece from an online page..... I did not.


Again.... Where in the following statement did I set parameters? I don't live there, I don't read that much about Japan and I certainly don't trust pro dem websites or "media" info. I stated,"If the US treated muslims the same as Japan does we would not have a problem with bombers and muslim radicals." So where did I set Japans rules? All countries have immigration laws, however Japan seems to not be having much trouble with muslims.... soo now what did I state again??? show me....


PS... LOL I have no idea how Japan treats muslims... I just know there is not much in the way of bombers and attacks there. So what ever they are doing is working well... And remember you brought us the parameters from some webpage, then countered it with your fact checker...

Last edited by fierocious1; May 24th, 2017 at 11:17 PM.
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2017, 10:56 PM   #85
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default Ariana grande

Pro muslim
has concert
concert is bombed by muslims...

6hrs ago
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...in-philippines

I don't think the US has anything to do with this....
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2017, 01:18 AM   #86
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default Pandoras box

Charlie Daniels’ Open Letter to Chuck Schumer: You’ve Opened Pandora’s Box

Charlie Daniels By Charlie Daniels | May 24, 2017 | 12:17 PM EDT

Senator Chuck Schumer (Wikimedia Commons Photo)
Sen. Schumer, I don't live in your constituency, but in the larger picture, you live in mine and every other legal, taxpaying American citizen who is affected by the power you hold in your political party, your blind allegiance to it and the obstructionist posture to anything that doesn't directly benefit it.

There's something sinister about seeing you bent over the lectern in the Senate Chamber, your countenance resembling what I would imagine Edgar Allen Poe's would look like reciting one of his macabre tales of doom and gloom, as if there is not one drop of happiness in your life, forecasting a dismal future for America if anything President Trump proposes passes both houses, is signed and becomes law.

I know you're disappointed. I know you had the balloons ready to fall and the corks halfway out of the champagne bottles on election night. And I know you just can't face the truth that what happened in the election was exactly the same thing you continue to do: you forgot about the working people; you forgot about the empty factories of the rust belt; you took for granted the high crime, low employment inner cities you've made unkept promises to for decades.

Instead of looking inward at the real cause for your party's loss, you had to find a scapegoat, and if it hadn't been Russia, it would have been something else.

Sen. Schumer, will you do me and America a favor? Will you lay your hand on a Holy Bible and tell America that you believe in your heart that Donald Trump has actually colluded with Vladimir Putin and the Russian government to the detriment of the United States of America?

You see, sir, everything you've come up with so far, and you've been at it since well before the election, has been superficial. And I believe that anything your special counsel will come up with will also be superficial, guilt by association, the fires of triviality fanned and proliferated by a tilted, hate-filled media and super partisan politicians.

Sen. Schumer, what goes around truly does come around, and if, or should I say when, this pendulum starts swinging back the other way, do you realize that Mr. Mueller could actually find a lot more dirt on prominent Democrats than they do Trump and his staff?

You have opened Pandora's Box, sir, and basically thrown away the lid.

Now it’s time to chop the log and let the chips fall where they will.

If President Trump has actually colluded with the Russians or any other foreign government, or sold out my beloved nation in any way, I definitely want to know about it, and if he has, he should be impeached and thrown out of office in disgrace. But right now, you're a hell of a long way from proving even one iota of your accusations.


Ad Feedback
Now let's turn this coin over.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton sign off on allowing a Russian agency to purchase a company holding up to 20 percent of America’s uranium production capacity?

Who leaked the classified information that started this ball rolling? For the investigation to be valid, that has to come out.

Did Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's State department, through incompetence, indifference or both, allow four American citizens to die in Benghazi?

Be careful how you answer this one because the jury and some explosive evidence are still out there, and it all could well be brought to light in a few months.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton, by using an unsecured server and allowing Huma Abedin to email copies to her husband, Anthony Weiner, expose classified documents?

Was there collusion between the Obama administration and the IRS to disallow tax free status to conservative organizations?

If not, why did Lois Lerner plead the Fifth Amendment and retire with full benefits?

You see, sir, Pandora is neither a Democrat nor a Republican, and what is revealed in the coming months could well be a two-edged sword.

Be careful what you wish for.

What do you think?

Pray for our troops, our police and the peace of Jerusalem.

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels

Charlie Daniels is a legendary American singer, song writer, guitarist, and fiddler famous for his contributions to country and southern rock music. Daniels has been active as a singer since the early 1950s. He was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry on January 24, 2008.
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2017, 12:10 PM   #87
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default Remember...

https://www.facebook.com/AmericasFre...type=3&theater
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 11:23 AM   #88
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A., Ca
Posts: 6,192
Default

Do like Japan does. No Muslims.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 12:07 PM   #89
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default

Oki doki
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Do like Japan does. No Muslims.
They have muslims. They just screen better before letting them in. I just threw the comment earlier out there without defining it and it just got bit on really hard. Lol
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 01:12 PM   #90
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Do like Japan does. No Muslims.
Ah, another Fox News fallacy believer, even if the other one was pretending, the fact remains, Fox News made up fictitious stories about Japan and fact check told the truth, alternate news always is exposed, right the Fox News losing watchers daily because it refuses to run the truth, it insists on running alternate truths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
It's your right to believe alternate facts, but it's going to lead to others laughing at you and having doubts about your motives, just the facts "jack"

Amid rising concerns about terrorist attacks by ISIS, we’ve seen an uptick in chain emails and viral images about Islam.

One viral image points to Japan as an example of a country that keeps out radical Islam by cracking down on all forms of Islam and its adherents, implying that this is a good model for the United States to follow.

The graphic is a simple black-and-white block of text with the headline, "Japan keeps Islam at bay by putting restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims." The graphic then mentions a variety of ways in which Japan supposedly keeps tight control over the Muslims in its midst:

• "Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims"

• "Permanent residency is not given to Muslims"

• "Propagation of Islam in Japan is banned"

• "In the University of Japan, Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught"

• "Japan is the only country in the world with a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries"

• "One cannot import a ‘Koran’ published in the Arabic language"

• "Muslims must follow Japanese law and language".

• "The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist, and unwilling to change their Muslim laws"

• "Muslims cannot even rent a house in Japan"

• "There is no sharia law in Japan"

We wondered whether the graphic is accurate. To streamline our analysis, we focused mostly on these four claims -- that in Japan, "permanent residency is not given to Muslims," the "propagation of Islam" is banned, "one cannot import a Koran published in the Arabic language," and "Muslims cannot even rent a house."



We heard back from three experts who have experience with the intersection of Japan and Islam, and all three said the graphic is blatantly incorrect.

"The chain email is nothing but malicious falsehood," said Kumiko Yagi, a professor at the Tokyo University of Foreign Studies Graduate School who has written extensively about Islam and other religions.

Kamada Shigeru, a professor of Islamic studies at the University of Tokyo, agreed, saying that all four of the claims we spotlighted are wrong.

He said Japan doesn’t discriminate in permanent residency on the basis of religion and that "propagation" of Islam is not banned. He added that the Koran or other religious books in Arabic can be imported.

As for renting a residence, he said there may be some reluctance among residents of Japan to rent apartments to foreigners as a general rule, but he said there’s no specific animus toward Muslims.

These four claims "are totally unfounded," said Glenda S. Roberts, a professor of cultural anthropology and Japanese studies at the graduate school of Asia-Pacific Studies at Waseda University in Tokyo. "It is disturbing that such an email is circulating," she added. "These claims are simply ridiculous."

Other claims in the graphic are easily debunked.

For instance, the graphic claims that "Japan is the only country in the world with a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries." Yet a quick visit to the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ website shows that Japan has embassies in such countries as Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen, plus a permanent representative to the Palestinian Authority.

Meanwhile, there is nothing in Japanese nationality law that prevents Muslims from becoming naturalized citizens. The requirements concern length of residency, age, a history of "upright conduct," the ability to support oneself and a willingness to give up other nationalities. There is no mention of religion.

As for universities not teaching Arabic, we found that the Tokyo University of Foreign Studies does. Classes in Arabic are also taught at the Arabic Islamic Institute in Tokyo.

Last year, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe made clear Japan’s respect for people of the Islamic faith during an event with the Islamic diplomatic corps.

"I have found that a fundamental aspect of the spirit of Islam is harmony with and love for others," Abe said. "I believe therein lie points of commonality with the Japanese spirit, which is founded on co-existence."

Our ruling

The graphic says that in Japan, "permanent residency is not given to Muslims," the "propagation of Islam" is banned, "one cannot import a Koran published in the Arabic language," and "Muslims cannot even rent a house."

Each of these four statements is incorrect, and the overall point of the graphic -- that Japan keeps itself free from radical Islam by discriminating against all Muslims -- is dramatically off-base. We rate these claims Pants on Fire.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 06:23 PM   #91
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A., Ca
Posts: 6,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Oki doki

They have muslims. They just screen better before letting them in. I just threw the comment earlier out there without defining it and it just got bit on really hard. Lol
I had picked up on that somewhere else some time ago.

Still though, they are a closed society on a smallish island. Do it Japanese or do it somewhere else is still pretty true.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 07:42 PM   #92
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
I had picked up on that somewhere else some time ago.

Still though, they are a closed society on a smallish island. Do it Japanese or do it somewhere else is still pretty true.
Yep. Seems like some government officials get lax for profit to let America fall into a pit. America is great and will be greater than in the last15-20 years. But some people want to sink the ship they are passengers on.
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2017, 08:36 AM   #93
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,284
Default yep happens everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Yep. Seems like some government officials get lax for profit to let America fall into a pit. America is great and will be greater than in the last15-20 years. But some people want to sink the ship they are passengers on.
We call it shooting yourself in the foot.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2017, 04:56 PM   #94
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L.A., Ca
Posts: 6,192
Default

Death toll could rise in London Bridge terror attack: 7 dead, 21 critical



Religion of peace my azz

Guns don't kill people. Muslims with cars and knives do.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2017, 10:28 AM   #95
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,284
Default Those offenders were muslim dropouts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Death toll could rise in London Bridge terror attack: 7 dead, 21 critical



Religion of peace my azz

Guns don't kill people. Muslims with cars and knives do.
So it gets back to any masacre can be done by any disconected individual and multipy that by the amount of disconected's that get connected with each other.
So im sparing a thought for all the thousands apon thousands of peacefull muslims that didnt kill anyone.
Any religion will look after its own and try recruit new members .So what then happens to all the non religious people?I think they get left out ,maybe they pay more for some things than relious people do ie:council rates on the clubhouse/ church
So there is adavtanges and disadvantages.
The old wordwide trick is to somehow take advantage of other people with less ability to protect themselves.If you can do this legally using religion as a tool you will be more wealthy and have the advantage.
Put simply somebody has to suffer unfair play so that the other person can benefit.
If there were a device that measured blood sweat and tears and everyone that worked was payed according to the scale on the device only the wealthy would be complaining.
The stronghold will be destroyed along with insider trading etc.
The finger pointing at any particular group achieves very little other than alienation.
Alienation causes disconection from society and is any mass murderers excuse for killing.Its a big vicious circle, if you lock one person out of your cubby house you get resentment in return. just like if you keep people on the treadmill to nowhere and make em work for peanuts ,some will lose the plot.
Greed causes a lot of problems.Ive said this thousands of times ,there is no use putting another bandaid on the wound.Weve watched it get worse over the years and puss just keeps appearing in the way of opprtunist that dont care who they crush on their way up.
So far i havent been killed by a muslim terrorist so its easy for me to say the chances are slim and not worth worrying about.
Getting back to guns i think we the public should be armed.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #96
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
So it gets back to any masacre can be done by any disconected individual and multipy that by the amount of disconected's that get connected with each other.
So im sparing a thought for all the thousands apon thousands of peacefull muslims that didnt kill anyone.
Any religion will look after its own and try recruit new members .So what then happens to all the non religious people?I think they get left out ,maybe they pay more for some things than relious people do ie:council rates on the clubhouse/ church
So there is adavtanges and disadvantages.
The old wordwide trick is to somehow take advantage of other people with less ability to protect themselves.If you can do this legally using religion as a tool you will be more wealthy and have the advantage.
Put simply somebody has to suffer unfair play so that the other person can benefit.
If there were a device that measured blood sweat and tears and everyone that worked was payed according to the scale on the device only the wealthy would be complaining.
The stronghold will be destroyed along with insider trading etc.
The finger pointing at any particular group achieves very little other than alienation.
Alienation causes disconection from society and is any mass murderers excuse for killing.Its a big vicious circle, if you lock one person out of your cubby house you get resentment in return. just like if you keep people on the treadmill to nowhere and make em work for peanuts ,some will lose the plot.
Greed causes a lot of problems.Ive said this thousands of times ,there is no use putting another bandaid on the wound.Weve watched it get worse over the years and puss just keeps appearing in the way of opprtunist that dont care who they crush on their way up.
So far i havent been killed by a muslim terrorist so its easy for me to say the chances are slim and not worth worrying about.
Getting back to guns i think we the public should be armed.
If it were just a person or two doing the killing, that would be much easier. It is organized criminals and a large group supporting it. It is also directed through "religion" or an ideology, either way dangerous to any country that invites them in to stay. The US stopped it long ago and now it is taking place here and in other countries again. Little by little it will spread unless stopped cold. Letting unvetted people from any country into ours is asking for trouble and more death. Arm the people and close the borders unless the persons coming over are vetted thoroughly.
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2017, 05:48 PM   #97
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,811
Default

Seven individuals were killed in London by radical jihadists on Saturday, an event that has dominated headlines and occupied most of our president's Twitter feed since. But in America, you're much more likely to be killed with a handgun by someone you know than you are to be the victim of a high-profile terror attack—and, indeed, it was only one week before the London incident that eight people in the U.S. were killed by a single shooter who was angry at his estranged wife.

The details: On May 27, a sheriff's deputy in Bogue Chitto, Mississippi, responded to a home where 35-year-old Willie Cory Godbolt was arguing with his wife about custody of their two children. Godbolt then shot and killed the deputy and three of his wife's relatives. He would later shoot and kill four other individuals he was related to or acquainted with, including an 11-year-old boy, before being arrested. Godbolt had a long rap sheet that included serious domestic violence charges; it's not clear how he obtained the gun used in the killings. (Domestic violence homicides—and the deaths of individuals who are "corollary" to domestic disputes—are very common in the U.S.)

Meanwhile, on Saturday—the day of the London attacks—there were three firearm homicides in Baltimore, three in St. Louis, two in South Carolina, and one each in California, Georgia, Las Vegas, Louisiana and Alabama. A toddler who'd found a gun under a bed also accidentally killed himself in Pennsylvania, making for 14 total known gun violence deaths in the country on that day. (That's actually an unusually low daily total.) On Monday morning, meanwhile, five people working at a business near Orlando, Florida, were killed by a former co-worker. Reports say the incident was not "terror-related."
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2017, 09:54 PM   #98
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Seven individuals were killed in London by radical jihadists on Saturday, an event that has dominated headlines and occupied most of our president's Twitter feed since. But in America, you're much more likely to be killed with a handgun by someone you know than you are to be the victim of a high-profile terror attack—and, indeed, it was only one week before the London incident that eight people in the U.S. were killed by a single shooter who was angry at his estranged wife.

The details: On May 27, a sheriff's deputy in Bogue Chitto, Mississippi, responded to a home where 35-year-old Willie Cory Godbolt was arguing with his wife about custody of their two children. Godbolt then shot and killed the deputy and three of his wife's relatives. He would later shoot and kill four other individuals he was related to or acquainted with, including an 11-year-old boy, before being arrested. Godbolt had a long rap sheet that included serious domestic violence charges; it's not clear how he obtained the gun used in the killings. (Domestic violence homicides—and the deaths of individuals who are "corollary" to domestic disputes—are very common in the U.S.)

Meanwhile, on Saturday—the day of the London attacks—there were three firearm homicides in Baltimore, three in St. Louis, two in South Carolina, and one each in California, Georgia, Las Vegas, Louisiana and Alabama. A toddler who'd found a gun under a bed also accidentally killed himself in Pennsylvania, making for 14 total known gun violence deaths in the country on that day. (That's actually an unusually low daily total.) On Monday morning, meanwhile, five people working at a business near Orlando, Florida, were killed by a former co-worker. Reports say the incident was not "terror-related."
You are comparing lack of common sense on a local level to lack of common sense level of the leadership of a country or the greed of the leadership being paid to look away and let the people be terrorized... not even a close comparison..
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2017, 11:13 PM   #99
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,811
Default

You are ignoring or denying the fact that the deplorables are the worlds most dangerous gang of terrorists, insanity hiding behind religion, right here, no different than over there, terrorists, and they are helping Russia have free reign in the US, they are encouraging it, and they are you.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2017, 12:25 AM   #100
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
You are ignoring or denying the fact that the deplorables are the worlds most dangerous gang of terrorists, insanity hiding behind religion, right here, no different than over there, terrorists, and they are helping Russia have free reign in the US, they are encouraging it, and they are you.
Still having a hard time finding proof of Russian collusion? Look not further than Bo himself.... It's on video... LOL. Liberalism is being looked at really hard as being a mental disorder...
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.