S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old February 14th, 2018, 04:35 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default Judges: The New Criminal Element

Oh, and by the way...... Told Ya So!

Huh? Yeah, somewhere around here, I had posted that it would be inevitable that some Judge would try and uphold DACA from the bench.

First off, DACA is an excutive order. Not a law. It also happens to be an excutive order that is CONTRARY to Law, so had it been challenged, it may have been overturned. A judge can stop an executive order, not preserve one.

Secondly, DACA Expired. Trump did not pick up a gun and shoot it. He simply did not renew it. Trump let nature take its' course, though Trump did delay deportations so that the issue could be addressed by the proper Governmental body: Congress.

The idiot judge even went so far as to summarily declare that DACA is neither Unconstitutional or Illegal. Really? Did he do that on his coffee break? Without a trial and due process? The Legality of DACA has been HIGHLY in question since the beginning. But, no one has taken the issue on because it is such a hot button emotional issue. But thanks Judge. Thanks for figuring that one out in 10 minutes.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tm_medium=push
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:36 AM   #2
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Oh, and by the way...... Told Ya So!

Huh? Yeah, somewhere around here, I had posted that it would be inevitable that some Judge would try and uphold DACA from the bench.

First off, DACA is an excutive order. Not a law. It also happens to be an excutive order that is CONTRARY to Law, so had it been challenged, it may have been overturned. A judge can stop an executive order, not preserve one.

Secondly, DACA Expired. Trump did not pick up a gun and shoot it. He simply did not renew it. Trump let nature take its' course, though Trump did delay deportations so that the issue could be addressed by the proper Governmental body: Congress.

The idiot judge even went so far as to summarily declare that DACA is neither Unconstitutional or Illegal. Really? Did he do that on his coffee break? Without a trial and due process? The Legality of DACA has been HIGHLY in question since the beginning. But, no one has taken the issue on because it is such a hot button emotional issue. But thanks Judge. Thanks for figuring that one out in 10 minutes.

Wacko judges, still attempting to weild power over our Presidency.
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:39 PM   #3
ursle
Street Skater

Gosh, let's fire all the Judges, let's abolish the first amendment, let's stop the Free Press, "Nobody should hear the Truth". let's let Trump make up his own Laws.
Actually, that sounds like Russia, wait, that is Russia, I'd rather we had Law and Order, so now the DACA people have a day ot two to breath before ICE agents start breaking down their doorsagain, good.

New York Dreamers Obtain Ruling Halting DACA Termination

NEW YORK — New York Dreamers secured a significant victory today against the Trump administration’s unlawful termination of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). A federal district court granted the plaintiffs’ motion for a nationwide preliminary injunction to stop the Trump administration from terminating the DACA policy. The ruling is the second to enjoin the rescission of DACA.

“Today’s ruling gives hope to me and Dreamers around the country,” said Eliana Fernandez, plaintiff and DACA beneficiary who is a member of Make the Road New York. “Unlike Trump and [Attorney General Jeff] Sessions, the court has shown that it understands our common humanity — that we’ve lived in this country and contributed to it for many years, that elected officials cannot hatefully attack us with impunity. Dreamers and our families are here to stay.”

“This administration is not above the law,” explained Laura Kokotailo, a law student intern in the Worker and Immigrant Rights Advocacy Clinic at Yale Law School. “The court’s ruling recognizes the ‘staggering’ human costs of terminating DACA, and properly ruled that the government’s proffered reasons were internally inconsistent and simply unjustified.”

No mentionn of actual NEWS, such as...
12/29/16, Kislack, the Russian Diplomat to the US is summoned to the White House by the Obama administration, where he is informed that the US is immediatly going to close two Russian Compounds and Deport 35 Russian "Diplomats", for the Russian attackes on the US election process, Kislack upon leaving the White House got on his phone and his first call, verified by the FBI, recorded by the FBI was to Michael Flynn, Flynn was on speed dial, it was 12/29/16, and Michael Flynn was the first call that the head Russian Spy in the US called, and the conversation was simply...Flynn told Kislack not to worry, the Sanctions would be taken care of, What Russian Collusion~~~~That was straight up TREASON.

Or..
Michal Cohen paid Stormy Daniels 130,000$ Dollars out of his own pocket, no reimbursement from Trump or his Campaign, this is the same Michael Cohen who wasn't a member of the White House staff, wasn't a member of the Trump campaign, that is using Republcan Camaign Contribution Funds to pay for his Russian Defense, got that, not a member of the White House, but the Republican Reelection Campaign Fund is paying his Lawyer's bills concerning the Russian Scandle.
But he paid Stormy Daniels 130,000$ to "HUSH UP" about her Affair with Donald Trump in 2016, immediatly after Donald Trump's youngest son was born,~~~~Disgusting?

Or..
John Kelly, chief of staff and Michael Cohen were informed via paperwork in November of 2017 that Rob Porter wasn't going to get a Security Clearance to work in the White House. They were informed in July of 2017 that the FBI had concluded it's investigation into Rob Porter, and the FBI would not allow Rob Porter to get a Security Clearance, again, they were informed via paperwork, the FBI also added more "FACTS" about Rob Porters case in November of 2017, via paperwork and the FBI closed the case in January of 2018, and informed the White House via paperwork, the White House claims that The White House Personnel Security Office held up the information because it was investigating Rob Porter itself, BUT, the White House Personnel Security Office only passes on Paperwork they recieve, they may make a recommendation, or a non recommendation but they do no INVESTIGATING.
SO, the White House is caught in another LIE, From The Top To The Bottom.
Of course John Kelly, is involved, he claims he heard about the "Wife Beating" for the first time 4 hours before Rob Porter was fired, he said it on live TV, but it's been documented that he was informed in November of 2017, almost a year and 1/2 earlier, so, a new Chief of Staff is imminent, wonder who? Jared

Let's ignore the News and pile on the DACA affair, remember 100% of the DACA personnel are upstanding, educated, involved young people, none are on Welfare, Food Stamps or ar in debt~~~~
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:33 AM   #4
BPTS
I made your Mom blush....

Judge's are now activists.
Proven time and time again.

There is the Justice system.

And then there is the "Just Us" system...
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:42 AM   #5
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPTS View Post
And then there is the "Just Us" system...
Yeah. That is about the size of it. Their thinking: Do the right thing, and wait for the Law to catch up. And who decides what is right? Well, the "Just Us" people of course.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:35 AM   #6
quantoo

Default well its blatantly obvious that

Quote:
Yeah. That is about the size of it. Their thinking: Do the right thing, and wait for the Law to catch up. And who decides what is right? Well, the "Just Us" people of course.
Youse 2 havent been immunised and brainwashed enough yet.
Your supposed to go along with the legal system if you want your trinkets"rewards".
Now somebody else wil take your handouts and reap the rewards for corrupt gravy train'n.
your up ursle and bjvricks!
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:56 PM   #7
ursle
Street Skater

So let me see if I understand this, it's OK when a judge does this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99;
Default Illinois Supreme Court Strikes down gun restrictions

https://conservativedailypost.com/st...onstitutional/
Which has the intended consequence of putting more AR15's in the hands of murderers. Let's just read again about Florida, yesterday, or "Where Ever" Tomorrow.

But it's not OK when a judge does this:

Quote:

Which has the intended consequence of stopping RACISM, whch is promoting HATRED and splitting families.

And yet it's OK to post articles like these:
Just outright Trolling LIES.

Quote:
So basically, the "big picture" here is that if a Judge rules for "Church" anything goes, by "CHURCH" I mean a make believe "REALITY" where any act, be it deplorable, murderous, however ill-legitimate, you know, an "ALTERNATE REALITY" is accepted, encouraged, rewarded, because a make believe, invisible superior being says so, the motto of INSANITY.

While when a Judge makes a Ruling following the rules of LAW, the rules sensible people follow, The basic tennants of Society, the judge is wrong and should be imprisoned, gosh, that sounds like Russia, or any Autocratic country, today or in the past.

And now we have this Republican house trying to blame the FBI for protecting the United States, trying to abolish the FBI, make the FBI look like criminals, whch is absurd, the FBI, before the era of Trump (Russia) was and is comprised of Republican minded professionals, career individuals with the future welfare of the United States first and formost in their every act, and most of them are Republicans, but now with this Russian President the Republican House and Senate are trying to dismantle democracy and replace it with autocracy. These Republicans are discrediting the Free Press, the Judical branch and anything or anyone that is in their way of handing the United States to Russia, why even the NRA is funded by the Russians, the NRA contributed 30 million dollars to the Trump campaign, sourced from Russia, this Republican party will stoop into the gutter to ruin the United States, these are all sadly "FACTS".

Old February 15th, 2018, 11:37 PM   #8
quantoo

Default 1 more for the road

In australia new laws are being passed that police can enter a premissis under the suspicion that there are illegal firearms inside.
Targeting biker and middle eastern gangs police will cease illegal weapons.
Chief of police also stated that there are so many illegal firearms in australia that are used for crime.
We should take the guns away from the licenced registered owners then hey?
Ive always thought that if i get my grandfathers car crushed that it will stop a hooon from from drag racing his own car in the central business district!
I might have to send police in to private schools to bash the good kids with a batten to stop the bad kids in the state shools from breaking housholders windows in the future.
Yep i can see that working a treat
lucky the police chief was fibbing about those illegal guns
It was the licenced owners that killed and robbed people in melbourne
See now i see clearly that more guns out there mean more deaths.
Can we please not include accidental shootings and illegal firearms in the stats.
So on one hand the police are stating that we have an illegal gun problem.
But on the other hand theyre saying its the legal gun owners that should be punished for it.
Makes perfect sense doesnt it?

Last edited by quantoo; Today at 08:10 AM.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2018, 12:09 AM   #9
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
In australia new laws are being passed that police can enter a premissis under the suspicion that there are illegal firearms inside.
Chief of police also stated that there are so many illegal firearms in australia that are used for crime.
Ive always thought that if i get my grandfathers car crushed that it will stop a hooon from from drag racing his own car in the central business district!
I might have to send police in to private schools to bash the good kids with a batten to stop the bad kids in the state shools from breaking housholders windows in the future.
Can we please not include accidental shootings and illegal firearms in the stats.
So ne one hand the police are stating that we have an illegal gun problem.
But on the other hand theyre saying its the legal gun owners that should be punished for it.
Heading in the direction that the dems wanted and said it would... the way Republicans said it would if abused. Take all the guns away, then how do you stop the people with illegal firearms? water pistols.... no, then the next thing is government takeover. A law permitting a cop to go into a house on suspicion of illegal firearms is just begging for cops to go corrupt if they have no problem crossing the line. Anyone opposes them gets offed...
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:48 AM   #10
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
So ne one hand the police are stating that we have an illegal gun problem.
Simple solution to all this: Shoot the MOFO. LOLOL. Sorry. Couldn't resist a good pun.
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:17 AM   #11
fierocious1

Quote:
Simple solution to all this: Shoot the MOFO. LOLOL. Sorry. Couldn't resist a good pun.
I believe I am beginning to get it.... If you don't kill the intruders, you cant make money off them anymore. If the intruders are alive, the dems can somehow make money off them as long as they are alive..... no matter what the human cost is to victims....
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:31 AM   #12
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
I believe I am beginning to get it.... If you don't kill the intruders, you cant make money off them anymore. If the intruders are alive, the dems can somehow make money off them as long as they are alive..... no matter what the human cost is to victims....
This is the lesson of the Florida stand your ground law. If you catch an intruder in your home, and you shoot them to protect yourself, you have to kill them. The unfortunate logic behind this is: If you just shoot a person in the leg, you just wound them, your life really was not in danger. MAYBE you just had a disagreement with someone in your house and shot them, thinking you would use the stand your ground law as cover. So, in keeping with the spirit of the law, to provide a person a life or death option of protecting themselves, you are fairly expected to kill an intruder in your house, or things could backfire on you badly.
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:59 AM   #13
fierocious1

Quote:
This is the lesson of the Florida stand your ground law. If you catch an intruder in your home, and you shoot them to protect yourself, you have to kill them. The unfortunate logic behind this is: If you just shoot a person in the leg, you just wound them, your life really was not in danger. MAYBE you just had a disagreement with someone in your house and shot them, thinking you would use the stand your ground law as cover. So, in keeping with the spirit of the law, to provide a person a life or death option of protecting themselves, you are fairly expected to kill an intruder in your house, or things could backfire on you badly.
I had some classes this week. One of the women in there said something about shoot to kill. I told her, we told her, never use that expression. Are you that good of a shot under pressure, to place bullets exactly where you want them to go at a moving target? Most aren't, shooting under pressure and bullet placement usually but not always is like throwing bullets at the target. That's why center mass is the phrase to be used. Just trying to protect yourself from mortal danger, I was in fear for my life is more appropriate. However he was still moving, so I used everything I had to eliminate the threat.
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:02 AM   #14
BPTS
I made your Mom blush....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
I had some classes this week. One of the women in there said something about shoot to kill. I told her, we told her, never use that expression. Are you that good of a shot under pressure, to place bullets exactly where you want them to go at a moving target? Most aren't, shooting under pressure and bullet placement usually but not always is like throwing bullets at the target. That's why center mass is the phrase to be used. Just trying to protect yourself from mortal danger, I was in fear for my life is more appropriate. However he was still moving, so I used everything I had to eliminate the threat.
Engagement while employing "Deadly Force" is precisely that.
Deadly force.

If another's actions have forced my hand into use of deadly force, I'm not shooting to wound.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:44 AM   #15
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPTS View Post
Engagement while employing "Deadly Force" is precisely that.
Deadly force.

If another's actions have forced my hand into use of deadly force, I'm not shooting to wound.
I understand what you are saying, but don't think the police won't ask. That is not a good reply to them. You were defending yourself, and used two mags to do it... to remove the danger
Old Today, 01:27 AM   #16
ursle
Street Skater

Ah, the end of the Beginning of the Benign.
Oh' Shoot, those dirty Judges are making sense again.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court Just Released Its Newly Fair Congressional Map

An image of new Pennsylvania congressional maps, with its 18 districts displayed in different colors.
The new, nonpartisan Pennsylvania congressional map.
Pennsylvania Supreme Court
As expected, Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court released a new congressional map on Monday that will be implemented in time for the 2018 election. The new map was mandated by the swing state’s supreme court after it found the redistricting conducted by the Republican-majority legislature in 2011 unconstitutional due to the guarantee of “free and equal” elections in state’s constitution. The task of revising district lines fell to the court after the state’s Republican legislature and Democratic governor, Tom Wolf, failed to agree upon one of several different proposals by Feb. 15.

A map showing Pennsylvania's 18 districts according to 2011 legislation. The districts have wavy borders and unusual shapes.
The new map replaces this gerrymandered one from 2011.
Pennsylvania Supreme Court

To create the new map, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court enlisted Nathaniel Persily, a professor at Stanford Law School and a redistricting expert. Persily drew a map whose boundaries only split 13 of Pennsylvania’s 67 counties (as opposed to the 2011 map’s 28 splintered counties). The new map also divides the capital of Philadelphia into fewer congressional districts than its predecessor. While the 2011 redistricting bestowed a hearty advantage to GOP candidates, who have repeatedly won 13 of the state’s 18 congressional seats despite the number of registered Democrats exceeding that of registered Republicans in Pennsylvania, the just-released map will likely mean some seats in the House of Representatives will turn blue come November midterms.

Pennsylvania Republicans won’t be happy. As Mark Joseph Stern has previously written, Republicans have challenged the impartiality of the justices, defied the state supreme court, and requested an intervention by the U.S. Supreme Court. (Justice Samuel Alito Jr. rejected their appeal.) State Senate President pro tempore Joe Scarnati, and House Speaker Mike Turzai, both Republicans, also submitted a map that Wolf rejected because, while tidier than its predecessor, it still had a “decidedly partisan skew,” according to a mathematical assessment. Pennsylvania Republicans are expected to challenge the new map in federal court, but perhaps they would do well to ready candidates for the now-fair playing field in the 2018 midterms.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote