S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old October 12th, 2018, 09:35 AM   #41
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
facebook can ruin a person,
And i sincerely believe zuckerberg is just a front man and the real people behind it all are the CIA top knobs.
Facebook is an information gathering machine that feeds on people struggling to gain popularity.
i can honestly say do not ever get a facebook access code sent to your phone.
if you do then expect to mix all your business with your pleasure.
facebook is weeding out and categorizing people .
Its a think tank experiment and im betting nobodys allowed to keep count on the suicides that have been aided by facebook
I think FB is pursuing its' own interests. Well, Suckerbergs. Would they be complicit with the CIA if it came up? In a hearbeat.
Old October 12th, 2018, 02:36 PM   #42
quantoo

Default fuggg yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
I think FB is pursuing its' own interests. Well, Suckerbergs. Would they be complicit with the CIA if it came up? In a hearbeat.
Anybody that doesnt think that facebook withholding info from the see eye ay is anything but a pure media stunt is a zucker !
as if they havent been in bed together since day 1
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2018, 02:47 PM   #43
quantoo

Default double agenda

Quote:
why not have both.
pretend to pursue a marketing money interest whilst taking a kickback from an authority for allowing that authority the free reins. We civillians seem to want to trust the people in charge,its the easy way out.look at all the criminal activity and behind the scenes corruption of the super powerfull.And thats just the sh1t we know about.i think the cee eye ay thinktank started FB so when a war happens they can more accurately lower the population of the unpopular.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2018, 06:35 PM   #44
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
why not have both.
pretend to pursue a marketing money interest whilst taking a kickback from an authority for allowing that authority the free reins. We civillians seem to want to trust the people in charge,its the easy way out.look at all the criminal activity and behind the scenes corruption of the super powerfull.And thats just the sh1t we know about.i think the cee eye ay thinktank started FB so when a war happens they can more accurately lower the population of the unpopular.
Coo Coo for Coco Puffs, really, can't any of your grade school children moderate the insanity you post, it would be for your own good.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2018, 07:56 PM   #45
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
why not have both.
No, I believe FB started just as they say it did. Some vain jackass at Harvard, wanted a vain app, for him and his vain friends. And Suckerberg was a lost little puppy that wanted to hang out with the in crowd. OF COURSE that pathetic mix produced FB. But any fool can see the massive coercive, manipulative potential of these apps. So they use it that way.
Old October 17th, 2018, 01:20 AM   #46
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dec8rSk8r View Post
Especially if they are going to be snotty and condescending! .
Actually dont think color has anything to do with it, more important things like is this person friend or foe, patriotic or not.... pro America or not.. seems like a lot of the opposition wants the country to fail. Wants the ship to sink.

Last edited by fierocious1; October 17th, 2018 at 12:41 PM.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2018, 12:40 PM   #47
Dec8rSk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Actually dont think color has anything to do with it, more important things like is this person friend or foe, patriotic or not.... pro America or not..
I had to go back and read the comment I was replying to in order to know what the heck you were saying about color because apparently that didn't register the first time, but I agree, color doesn't factor into this. More like a battle between Republicans and Democrats, liberal and conservative, and everyone in between. Both sides are riled up.
Dec8rSk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2018, 12:50 PM   #48
fierocious1

Quote:
why not have both.
IF there is big money, there is always a customer, supply and demand... oh, don't forget greed.. greed helps to bend rules to help cash flow...
Old October 17th, 2018, 11:19 PM   #49
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
I had to go back and read the comment I was replying to in order to know what the heck you were saying about color because apparently that didn't register the first time, but I agree, color doesn't factor into this. More like a battle between Republicans and Democrats, liberal and conservative, and everyone in between. Both sides are riled up.
Well, case in point is Kanye West. Don Lemon, CNN anchor, gay black man with a white boyfriend, calls Kanye a house negro for visiting Trump. Yep. Race is out the window. For liberals, it's agree with us, or we will attack you.
Old October 17th, 2018, 11:24 PM   #50
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Quote:
..... For liberals, it's agree with us, or we will attack you.
please explain to me how does not also directly apply to conservatives. From what I can see... both sides are equally guilty of this behavior.
Old October 17th, 2018, 11:47 PM   #51
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
please explain to me how does not also directly apply to conservatives. From what I can see... both sides are equally guilty of this behavior.
I just dont see any consevatives going around trashing places and beating on people.... for disageeing with them. But dont think those lib abusers dont jerry pick the location. They should go pick on some rednecks from the south...
Old October 17th, 2018, 11:54 PM   #52
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.

Quote:
I just dont see any consevatives going around trashing places and beating on people.... for disageeing with them. But dont think those lib abusers dont jerry pick the location. They should go pick on some rednecks from the south...
In Portland, Oregon there is no one to oppose ANTIFA, not the police, the police chief, the captain of the police union, or the pussy mayor, Ted Wheeler, who is also the police commissioner.

Anyone can see, major cities run by Democrats are going to ruin.
Old October 18th, 2018, 12:33 AM   #53
bjvircks
Major Trouble

I don't think the original comment was meant as a physical attack but rather a political attack.

But anyway... the hugely large majority of 'liberal' demonstrations have been very peaceful and well mannered up until just recently. And recently the demonstrations have been vocally loud and a bit in your face... but not physical attacks (except in rare instances).

When I do see "liberal violence" the conservatives are usually crying 'the liberals hit me back first' (meaning the conservatives started the violence and got pissed off when liberals fought back).
Old October 18th, 2018, 01:07 AM   #54
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk84luv View Post
In Portland, Oregon there is no one to oppose ANTIFA, not the police, the police chief, the captain of the police union, or the pussy mayor, Ted Wheeler, who is also the police commissioner.

Anyone can see, major cities run by Democrats are going to ruin.
Let's look at the facts and ignore Brietbart, which ignores facts.

Patriot Prayer members fought black clad members of Antifa on Southwest Washington Street, reported the Oregonian, using batons, bear spray and fists to attack each other before being dispersed by police in riot gear using pepper balls.

So, black clad anti nazi's stood up for the US which is being challenged by a group of pro Nazi extremist, and the police stepped in and broke up the physical argument, unlike your statement that the police don't control the streets, it seems they did and do, Democrats don't control the streets of Portland if Nazi are free to cause disruption and chaos, but the cities that are wealthy and educated ;ie Democratic cities are well run and respectful of citizens rights, education and the environment, the problem is Nazi and killing, running over American citizens.
Not to mention the Nazi loving president.
Old October 18th, 2018, 01:35 AM   #55
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Well, case in point is Kanye West. Don Lemon, CNN anchor, gay black man with a white boyfriend, calls Kanye a house negro for visiting Trump. Yep. Race is out the window. For liberals, it's agree with us, or we will attack you.
Yes Kanye, a certified lunatic, just check anything he does or says, typical of Trump to cozy up to the crazy and the narcissistic and the dictator type.

But a good chance for another Nazi to play the race card, good on you.

This democracy was founded on free speech and the right to assemble, at the moment the Republicans are trying to take away those rights, how nazi of them.
Old October 18th, 2018, 01:48 AM   #56
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Really, white supremacists have been bombing and creating mass murder constantly, facts matter, now Republicans are actually turning the US into 1930 Germany, squelching the right to assemble, declaring the opposite party thugs, trying to take away the first amendment, and you want to invite anyone that thinks that the United States is becoming Russia to come to Texas so you can teach them your ways....

Let's take health care, let's talk deficit, let's talk a living wage, let's pretend the Republican party didn't just balloon the deficit, and ignore global warming and contribute to the death of a US citizen by torture in Turkey.
Old October 18th, 2018, 01:55 AM   #57
Dec8rSk8r

Quote:
Okay well, color shouldn't factor into this, but people do like to drag it in to make their point. Lately it seems like if you support some conservative values, you must be racist. What seems racist to me is calling someone a house negro because you don't agree with their actions.
Dec8rSk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2018, 02:04 AM   #58
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
.... and contribute to the death of a US citizen by torture in Turkey.
sorry, no disrespect, but gotta catch you on this ursle. The journalist was (is, if still alive) not a U.S. citizen but rather a resident. I know it is weird detail, but I know you like to keep things straight and true.

Last edited by bjvircks; October 18th, 2018 at 03:44 AM.
bjvircks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2018, 04:19 AM   #59
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Okay well, color shouldn't factor into this, but people do like to drag it in to make their point. Lately it seems like if you support some conservative values, you must be racist. What seems racist to me is calling someone a house negro because you don't agree with their actions.
You may be missing the political angle. Now Trump knows Kanye. Has for some time. Kanye made noise about supporting Trump a while back, there was some MSM backlash, then it went quiet. Now Trump sees Kanye a few weeks before the elections. MSM is scared spitless that Kanye will sway black voters away Democrats. So they went all out attacking Kanye. Trump put the Dems and MSM in a tight spot. If they don't condemn strongly, they may lose voters. If they condemn too strongly, they will lose voters. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Old October 18th, 2018, 01:12 PM   #60
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
sorry, no disrespect, but gotta catch you on this ursle. The journalist was (is, if still alive) not a U.S. citizen but rather a resident. I know it is weird detail, but I know you like to keep things straight and true.

You are certainly correct, he is, was, a full resident of the US, his two children are US citizens.

Still the question begs to be asked, why didn't the state department warn the journalist of the danger involved in stepping into a Saudi embassy, it seems they were actually encouraged by this administration not to, and it appears that not only did the Saudi Prince in charge of the country plan the events leading up to the journalist entering the Saudi embassy, but this administration was involved in the planning.
It seems Trump doesn't like journalist's, watch any of the hundreds of live film clips of Trumps opinion of the free press.