S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old January 12th, 2019, 03:47 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default UN Admits Paris Accords were a Fraud

When I first started supporting Trump, it was primarily for economic reasons. I had confidence he could work out good deals. I had also been waiting and waiting for SOMEBODY to have the sense to lower the business tax so that the TRILLIONS of dollars parked offshore with companies who WANTED to invest in the US could come in. Slam dunk. I also liked that he pissed off the PC people because they are complete nuts. A wart on things was his environmental stand. I thought it was less than stellar. With Paris, I found out Trump was, once again, right on target.

For those of you who may remember, I used to argue Climate Change. For years. Now I know I was wrong.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...l-was-a-fraud/

Oh, and besides it being an environmental fraud, it wasn't about the environment anyway. It was a two pronged butt f for the US. One, the US had to cede some sovereignty to the UN. And then we had to pay a lot of money to a lot of people for nothing. Paris accords. What a scam.
Old January 12th, 2019, 10:28 PM   #2
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
When I first started supporting Trump, it was primarily for economic reasons. I had confidence he could work out good deals. I had also been waiting and waiting for SOMEBODY to have the sense to lower the business tax so that the TRILLIONS of dollars parked offshore with companies who WANTED to invest in the US could come in. Slam dunk. I also liked that he pissed off the PC people because they are complete nuts. A wart on things was his environmental stand. I thought it was less than stellar. With Paris, I found out Trump was, once again, right on target.

For those of you who may remember, I used to argue Climate Change. For years. Now I know I was wrong.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...l-was-a-fraud/

Oh, and besides it being an environmental fraud, it wasn't about the environment anyway. It was a two pronged butt f for the US. One, the US had to cede some sovereignty to the UN. And then we had to pay a lot of money to a lot of people for nothing. Paris accords. What a scam.
The US is a "money mining" site for every crook and government on the planet, so dream up a way, include a crooked politician in the cut and you are good to go.
Old January 13th, 2019, 12:19 AM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
The US is a "money mining" site for every crook and government on the planet, so dream up a way, include a crooked politician in the cut and you are good to go.
Yeah. It happens to lottery winners. Everyone shows up with a scam. For the US, the whole world is trying to work an angle.