S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old January 13th, 2019, 11:03 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default Water Under the Bridge, But Still A Curiosity

Was Trump right about Obama being born in Kenya?

In a Literary Promotional booklet, kind of a who's who, it lists Obama as being born in Kenya and attending Columbia University. Now I'm no Obama expert, but I thought Obama went to Occidental College in Los Angeles, and Harvard. No mention of Harvard here. But I know the section of freeway in LA named after Obama is near Occidental College.

Just a curiosity at this point, the President ship has already sailed, come back, and put into dry dock. But makes you wonder.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...onesia-hawaii/
Old January 13th, 2019, 12:56 PM   #2
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Was Trump right about Obama being born in Kenya?

In a Literary Promotional booklet, kind of a who's who, it lists Obama as being born in Kenya and attending Columbia University. Now I'm no Obama expert, but I thought Obama went to Occidental College in Los Angeles, and Harvard. No mention of Harvard here. But I know the section of freeway in LA named after Obama is near Occidental College.

Just a curiosity at this point, the President ship has already sailed, come back, and put into dry dock. But makes you wonder.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...onesia-hawaii/
It came from the dim party, can be fairly certain it's a con job or outright lie! They needed the perfect poster boy to get the racial votes, so put him in at all costs and pay off anyone needed to get it done.

Now about that extended muler investigation.... will it go on for 6 more years???
Old January 13th, 2019, 02:47 PM   #3
ursle
Street Skater

Great, so here we sit with a president that's a textbook Russian Spy.

At a time when President Donald Trump’s relationship with Moscow is under the microscope, the Washington Post reveals a distressing fact: there are no detailed records of the commander in chief’s five personal meetings with President Vladimir Putin. Trump has gone to “extraordinary lengths” to keep the details of his conversations with Putin hidden. And it’s to a degree that some experts have characterized as unprecedented.

In one particularly galling example, Trump took the notes from his own interpreter. After a 2017 meeting in Hamburg, Trump told his interpreter not to discuss what had taken place behind closed doors with members of his own administration. So when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official went asking for more details about what had taken place in the more than two-hour sitdown, the interpreter declined to elaborate. That may have been the most extreme example, but it’s not that out of the ordinary considering “there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years,” notes the Post.

The secrecy “is not only unusual by historical standards, it is outrageous,” said Strobe Talbott, a former deputy secretary of state. “It handicaps the U.S. government — the experts and advisers and Cabinet officers who are there to serve” and it also “gives Putin much more scope to manipulate Trump.” Lawmakers have also found the secrecy shocking and Rep. Eliot L. Engel, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, has vowed to launch an investigation.

The White House denied the characterization of the story. “The Washington Post story is so outrageously inaccurate it doesn’t even warrant a response,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement. Trump also denied it as nonsense during an interview with Fox News Saturday night. “Anyone could have listened to that meeting.
That meeting is open for grabs,” Trump said. He also dismissed suggestions that he would not release details of his conversations with Putin. “I would. I don’t care,” he said. “I’m not keeping anything under wraps. I couldn’t care less.”

And I these two formum Trolls are rolling out a new conspiracy theory, what about contrails?
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2019, 03:27 PM   #4
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
It came from the dim party, can be fairly certain it's a con job or outright lie! They needed the perfect poster boy to get the racial votes, so put him in at all costs and pay off anyone needed to get it done.

Now about that extended muler investigation.... will it go on for 6 more years???
Dim Party: Yeah, had to be. That was a pretty long con they ran there, creating that poster boy. Man alive, what is true anymore???