S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Special Interest Skating Forums (sorted by number of posts) > Artistic Skating Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Artistic Skating Forum Discussions about any topic related to artistic roller skating including quad artistic skating, inline figure skating, pairs, dance, synchronized skating, and show skating.

Old December 6th, 2017, 01:21 PM   #461
SixSkate

Default Thank you!

Thanks Ancient 1 and Larry0 for the welcome.

I'll see if I can sort out the pictures. I assume Flickr isn't the best method.

Was told my skates are older versions of the 297's. Regardless of what they are I love them. They fit like a glove and made a huge difference in my skating the first time I put them on. Huge difference from my flat park skates. Won't be jumping any time soon so I'm guessing the plate will hold up until I get to that stage. (If I get there)

LM
SixSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:46 PM   #462
SixSkate

Default Picture for you LarryO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryoracing View Post
The Sure Grip Classic is an excellent plate for the Artistic Student. I highly recommend it. Since the plate had Webers wheels on it, the person using the skates was probably a figure skater/went around the black circles painted on the skating surface and did turns.

I don't particular like the Team Roller Bones wheels, but they are OK. Probably would like the Bones wheels a little better.

I wasn't able to view the photos, but the boots are probably 220's or 297's which are fine. Great Boot.

My first skates were the Sure Grip Classic skates. You can still buy them. If you start to jump with these skates they might be a little weak and you will start bending things and have to go to a stronger plate, like a Snyder, Atlas or modern day Roll Line.

Thanks for posting.

Larry O
SixSkate is offline   Reply With Quote