S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old October 11th, 2017, 09:58 PM   #61
cojaco61
Locutus of QUORG!

[QUOTE=quantoo;728039]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cojaco61 View Post

Remmember howard wanted pauline hansen out of the way because she wanted a royal commission into port authur.

They media say ned was just a cop killer but a royal commission proved police wrong doing.

Fact is the strictest states on gun control have the highest crime rates in the usa and you you and people with the same blind fold on seem to ignor this.

This country keeps me poor and the govt here shirks all responsibility by selling off its assets.
Our utilitys have been privatised ,the sole reason electricity bills are so high.
Next our titles office will be sold off and retrieval of our land titles will go up 10 times .see canada's model for this .
The reason they like us defencless it so they can bankrupt and destroy our chances of handing anything worthwhile down to our children .
So go ahead with all the other supporters of the people that betray you and shoot youself in the foot once again.blindfolded [think about it]
We will end up with a big nuclear waste dump and nuclear power stations littering our country and the cool aid drinking goverment lovers will have bought it all on themselves.
Im proud to be different and be called a tin foil hat wearer. Gun deaths have remained steady as a rock since port authur.All you have is 1 massacre and a one sided view from the powers that stand to benefit by being the authority on the subject.still plenty of people being killed by illegal firearms in australia.
would love to live in the usa but they have more chemtrails being spayed on them than we do,so while im broke and californias epa is still getting nowhere with stopping the spraying i will be stuck here under control of the thieves and liars we call politicians and they are getting caught out for corruption more and more every year , another fact that you seem to ignor.
I don't doubt there are Gun Deaths in Australia, that is not what I am debating.

It is the frequency and size of the Mass Shooting that is the issue. You yourself said it has remained steady since Port Arthur, so the Gun Control has obviously done something.

I am sorry but your ramblings are just too hard to read at times.

Chemtrails? Seriously?

And name me one country that does not have politicians that are corrupt. Corrupt politicians go back to the beginning of time, it is nothing new. And bringing up Pauline Hanson is the icing on the cake. She is a absolute fruitcake.

But anyway mate, have a good day. You are entitled to your opinion , as am I.
cojaco61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:45 PM   #62
fierocious1

[QUOTE=cojaco61;728047]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post

I don't doubt there are Gun Deaths in Australia, that is not what I am debating.

It is the frequency and size of the Mass Shooting that is the issue. You yourself said it has remained steady since Port Arthur, so the Gun Control has obviously done something.

Chemtrails? Seriously?

And name me one country that does not have politicians that are corrupt. Corrupt politicians go back to the beginning of time, it is nothing new. And bringing up Pauline Hanson is the icing on the cake. She is a absolute fruitcake.

Been pretty steady in Chicago too... Is this a trend..?
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:11 AM   #63
quantoo

Default I have an open mind cojaco

[QUOTE=cojaco61;728047]
Quote:

Chemtrails? Seriously?

No havnt done something .
It hasnt changed and dont forget last count 26000 unregstered firearms were handed in this year.So how many illegal ones still out there?

Well at least i dont believe in thunder storm athsma. And if there was no truth to conspiracy theorys why does the evidence in the form of internet photos ,movies and copied official documents etc get constantly removed from the internet? What are they covering up if everything i believe in is so ridiculous? Wouldnt everybody just laugh at what a fool I and and other believers are?
And im so paranoid according to the cool aid drinkers but the govts and authorities that order the removal of damaging evidence off the net aren't then why are they so afraid of people reading or viewing it ?
I can answer it ,its because they are paranoid of a revolution { something none of us civillians really want over peace and fairness!}

Yes pauline is a bit nutty and it is very obvious you believe the mainstream controlled medias view of her .But 15 or so yrs ago her ideas were deemed rubbish and Now the current govt is trying to make those 4500+ international businesses pay their fair share of tax in australia ,Am i right?

Yeah big time pauline the raceist and now the experts are saying and advising we slow down immigration as we dont have the infustructure.Am i right?

I could go on about crazy pauline ,but at least she had the working class familys interest at heart Turnbill only looks after his toffs!

In fact turnbill and the other govts sold off or wants to sell off our assetts so the price of utilitys services would go up and they collect 3 times more gst.
getting back to gst and lying fruit cakes{ you probbaly say Howard is and always was sane} remmeber there will be NO GST under a liberal govt ie: LIES.
Didnt take long after the semi auto rifle ban to bring GST on did it?

And im glad you have an oppinion and i respect that .
But i will say this ,have you ever looked elswhere for you information ,as in gone further than mainstream media?
Well most of these Americans do look elsewhere and have open minds that telly up what they see and hear then put 2 and 2 together.
Its your life beleive what you want .

from your friendly neighborhood year 9 school leaver .LOL
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:50 PM   #64
wired

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Insurance that triples in cost and deductables going so high that there is no use attempting to go to a hospital..
You might get your wish as Trump is going to let insurance full of holes be sold again. Trump's executive order has a history. And the government says it's not all great.

What many do not understand is the ACA set a minimum for health insurance. All plans had to cover the following:
  1. Ambulatory patient services (outpatient services)
  2. Emergency services
  3. Hospitalization
  4. Maternity and newborn care
  5. Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
  6. Prescription drugs
  7. Rehabilitative and habilitative services (those that help patients acquire, maintain, or improve skills necessary for daily functioning) and devices
  8. Laboratory services
  9. Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
  10. Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
I have yet to see a "low cost" plan that covered all these essential services. With those plans you had low premiums but were constantly at risk of bankruptcy if you fell through one of the coverage holes. Many "liked" their plans because they included stuff they would be reimbursed for so they felt like they were getting a great deal. But most of these low cost plans did not cover serious problems, certainly not unusual ones and if you got sick you could be canceled and not be able to get insurance again. All the went away with the ACA.

In other news old white guys are acting up again. Complaint: Airport bomb suspect wanted 'to fight a war on US soil' You can bet if he was dark skinned or a Muslim he would be all over the news now...

Old October 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM   #65
cojaco61
Locutus of QUORG!

[QUOTE=quantoo;728055]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cojaco61 View Post

And im glad you have an oppinion and i respect that .
But i will say this ,have you ever looked elswhere for you information ,as in gone further than mainstream media?
Well most of these Americans do look elsewhere and have open minds that telly up what they see and hear then put 2 and 2 together.
Its your life beleive what you want .

from your friendly neighborhood year 9 school leaver .LOL
Is anything truly unbiased? No matter where you go anything can be made to sound convincing. Believe it or not I am a natural skeptic.

All I am trying to do is live my life the best I can for myself and my family.
cojaco61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:42 PM   #66
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
You might get your wish as Trump is going to let insurance full of holes be sold again. Trump's executive order has a history. And the government says it's not all great.

What many do not understand is the ACA set a minimum for health insurance. All plans had to cover the following:
  1. Ambulatory patient services (outpatient services)
  2. Emergency services
  3. Hospitalization
  4. Maternity and newborn care
  5. Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
  6. Prescription drugs
  7. Rehabilitative and habilitative services (those that help patients acquire, maintain, or improve skills necessary for daily functioning) and devices
  8. Laboratory services
  9. Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
  10. Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
I have yet to see a "low cost" plan that covered all these essential services. With those plans you had low premiums but were constantly at risk of bankruptcy if you fell through one of the coverage holes. Many "liked" their plans because they included stuff they would be reimbursed for so they felt like they were getting a great deal. But most of these low cost plans did not cover serious problems, certainly not unusual ones and if you got sick you could be canceled and not be able to get insurance again. All the went away with the ACA.

In other news old white guys are acting up again. Complaint: Airport bomb suspect wanted 'to fight a war on US soil' You can bet if he was dark skinned or a Muslim he would be all over the news now...

I never had an issue with coverage before, now it is better than it has been in the last 8 years. But before obozo, it was way better.

I don't know but there was a shooting the other day in Vegas...... I think the media said he was connected to obama and some gun running for democrats.... something like that.

I don't condone any type of massacre or bombing of innocent people, no matter what color they are. But no matter what color they are if they come around with torches and guns and start destroying neighborhoods, they better hope it isn't one I live in. They will pay dearly. We don't wait for cops here. The standing and yelling and cussing yelling in the streets can also be bad or their health. Don't be stupid around this area.
Old October 13th, 2017, 05:29 PM   #67
fierocious1

Default I think

I said we should all wait a bit on the shooting in Vegas... More stuff coming out... and it ain't going to be over for some time yet. They will have to account for all the shots fired into the crowd and match amounts of shots to the casings as well. But the fake news companies are churning out crap at full steam ahead...
Old October 13th, 2017, 05:38 PM   #68
ursle
Street Skater

You mean it wasn’t a guy running guns for Obama, but a guy hooked up with Ted Bundy, is that what you mean, or do you mean that if the crowd had also been armed with automatic machine guns it never would have happened, or do you mean the white racist that tried to blow up an airport in Florida was involved, in the smuggling of arms for the Obamas?
Or do you just make deplorabe statements because being deplorable is truly an aspiration?
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:15 PM   #69
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
You mean it wasn’t a guy running guns for Obama, but a guy hooked up with Ted Bundy, is that what you mean, or do you mean that if the crowd had also been armed with automatic machine guns it never would have happened, or do you mean the white racist that tried to blow up an airport in Florida was involved, in the smuggling of arms for the Obamas?
Or do you just make deplorabe statements because being deplorable is truly an aspiration?
I mean because you haven't thought of a story that anyone would believe.....yet....
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:29 PM   #70
quantoo

Default Ok then

[QUOTE=cojaco61;728064]
Quote:

Is anything truly unbiased? No matter where you go anything can be made to sound convincing. Believe it or not I am a natural skeptic.

All I am trying to do is live my life the best I can for myself and my family.
What a wonderfull philosophy you have{ from the toe cutter off mad max 1},because your right most thinks are biased.
Well i didnt figure you were a natural skeptic,goes to show none us really know each other that well.
And ive said this before as well, it is a lot better and easier and healthier of mind to not look into and believe conspiracy theorys. Its even better for your family to see stability in the father figure.
Im not trying to stir the pot im just trying to keep an open mind about our authoritys and i fear for everyday working class citizens freedoms.
Because im working class too . So if i see an angle where an elitist group is trying to make us look bad and turn each other against each other i will expose it as best as i can explain it.
But BTW you never answered my questions about pauline hansons policys.
I really have more respect for jackie lambie than any other politician today.She will expose as much BUll"hit as she can that comes from liberal and labour leaders mouths and some of those bastards look down upon her because she had a drug addicted kid that needed help. I can see a clear pattern of judgement and grudge holding that leads to punishment from the snobs in politics and they cant wait to bring each other down.
Like batman says "if only they could use their power for good instead of evil". Why dont they fix the country and stop wasting taxpayers time and money?
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:45 PM   #71
quantoo

Default well said

Quote:
I said we should all wait a bit on the shooting in Vegas... More stuff coming out... and it ain't going to be over for some time yet. They will have to account for all the shots fired into the crowd and match amounts of shots to the casings as well. But the fake news companies are churning out crap at full steam ahead...
I think fake news comes from both sides of the arguement too.
I probably still wont believe the casing and bullets in the crown count when its revealed.
If michael moore was allowed to investigate with a full video crew and security then the authorties would have nothing to hide.
How could michael change or plant evidence if the whole scene was filmed from the start of the investigation?
In fact do they ever let independant investigators onto these crime scenes?
That alone raises suspicions.
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:22 AM   #72
fierocious1

Quote:
I think fake news comes from both sides of the arguement too.
I probably still wont believe the casing and bullets in the crown count when its revealed.
If michael moore was allowed to investigate with a full video crew and security then the authorties would have nothing to hide.
How could michael change or plant evidence if the whole scene was filmed from the start of the investigation?
In fact do they ever let independant investigators onto these crime scenes?
That alone raises suspicions.
With all the crap coming out, you can't believe anybody and even if the cops come out with the entire thing, it may still never be believed or believable.
Old October 14th, 2017, 01:13 AM   #73
quantoo

Default probably ferociuos

Quote:
With all the crap coming out, you can't believe anybody and even if the cops come out with the entire thing, it may still never be believed or believable.
I am quick to take the opposition side with these things.
But i remmeber somebody in law once saying innocent before proven guilty.
This whole thing looks like another trial by media affair.
Old October 14th, 2017, 01:24 AM   #74
quantoo

Default you make some good points

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
But if there were some armed citizens behind a barricade at some of these events ,surely you have to believe there would have been less killed.

Goes a little something like this
Gunfire starts from the 32nd floor ,armed personel at the ready pin point where gun fire is coming from and immediatley fire back.
Gun man takes cover for a few seconds" theres a posible 5 lives saved".
Gunman fires again but this time at the armed personel in the barricade maybe 1 or 2 killed from richocette's and is met with return fire.
Gun man ducks for cover again and police storm the room to find gunman has suicided.
Idk what you think but there could have been 5 familys gratefull they havent lost loved ones
And we both know 5 familys that we met didnt have to greive in the same way as the ones that lost loved ones.
Now whats a better scenario "armed personel" ?
Or unarmed sitting ducks?

Last edited by quantoo; October 14th, 2017 at 02:41 AM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:00 AM   #75
bjvircks
Major Trouble

quantoo... your "plan" sounds like stupidly throwing death up at the other people in the hotel. Absolutely perfect accuracy would be required to avoid shooting out the entire side of the hotel and whoever is there and glass falling on people below. Half baked idea.
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:34 AM   #76
quantoo

Default Halfed baked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
quantoo... your "plan" sounds like stupidly throwing death up at the other people in the hotel. Absolutely perfect accuracy would be required to avoid shooting out the entire side of the hotel and whoever is there and glass falling on people below. Half baked idea.
Half baked because you assume that the return fire comes from untrained personal that just spray the whole hotel full of bullets right?

Im certain organisers could put some competent snipers in a den that have accurate rifles of different types.

Maybe a cost thing ,too expensive to get a couple of accurate shooters so they hire anyone off the street
Its a pretty big window and the floors are probably made from concrete , so i assume the only danger being somebody walking past his door in the hallway getting shot. 1 or2 people that arent suspicious of the cctv cameras pointing down his hall may cop a bullet" slim chance i say at any particular moment.
like anything its not what you do its the way that you do it.
glass was most likely already falling down by this time. like i said theres no perfect fix even if it saves 1 life its worth it .
Unless maybe organisers have already thought of this and werent allowed to have armed personal at the ready because it was a setup all along and the people behind it make the rules and didnt want their men shot and the plan foiled.
And how many times have raids gone wrong and innocent people been killed by authoritys? But thats ok they have the right to do that .
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:49 PM   #77
jackbkwikn
ALTAMURA

Your right Geoff......

"Even if it saves one life its worth it"

Gun control here we come....
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM   #78
quantoo

Default still cant see the forest for the trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbkwikn View Post
Your right Geoff......

"Even if it saves one life its worth it"

Gun control here we come....

We will save criminals lives and lose citizens lives
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:39 AM   #79
jackbkwikn
ALTAMURA

So you'd rather give the crims full access to weapons.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:42 AM   #80
quantoo

Default Never said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbkwikn View Post
So you'd rather give the crims full access to weapons.
The last people that should have a gun are those that fail the Fbi background check
It sounds to me like you think crims can only get guns fron licenced Gundealers
Ive met a guy approx 5 years ago and hes in prison now for the second time.
Hes doin 3yrs for pointing a pistol at police.
That tells me he didnt get that gun legally in australia with our strict gunlaws.
I expect you to completely ingor what i said here because it doesnt seem to suit your belief that the gun laws in aus have stopped the illegal gun trade.
I probably think you want to say who are the people i hang around with to meet such criminals. thats the vibe im getting.
I dont have high standards your right. but i do belive in giving people a fair go.