S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old September 1st, 2017, 03:03 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default Comey wanted to let Hilary off BEFORE investigating

http://conservativefiringline.com/le...es-questioned/

Comey was all set to let Clinton off before he even investigated?
WTH?
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:38 AM   #2
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

http://www.projectrepublictoday.com/...e-fbi-declines

Federal judge orders FBI to release more info. Prior to this the FBI had claimed lack of public interest. Wonder how they determine public interest?

Anyway, whaddaya know. A good order from a Federal judge.
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:00 AM   #3
Nostalgic

Comey has been a Clinton crony since the Arkansas days.
Nostalgic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:49 PM   #4
fierocious1

Default Like I said before..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Well paid in key positions can get you what you want and make real issues dissappear.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:59 PM   #5
wired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
http://conservativefiringline.com/le...es-questioned/

Comey was all set to let Clinton off before he even investigated?
WTH?
By the time he wrote the draft the investigation had been going on for months and the outline was clear. So he wrote a draft for others to vet, not unusual for a high profile case.

Get over it! Compared to Trump telling Russians classified information on a White house visit the email, Benghazi, Whitewater, Marc Rich and the rest of the Clinton hate there is no harm to the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
How? Care to share a link?

Clinton (age 71) was in office in Arkansas from 1977-1983. Comey (age 56) didn't graduate law school in Chicago until 1985. That would make Comey a student during most of the Clinton's Arkansas tenure. Due to the age difference I guess Comey could have delivered newspapers from his parents house in Yonkers NY to the Clintons in Arkansas.

Some people will believe anything when it props up what they want to believe.

Old October 11th, 2017, 01:06 PM   #6
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
By the time he wrote the draft the investigation had been going on for months and the outline was clear. So he wrote a draft for others to vet, not unusual for a high profile case.

Get over it! Compared to Trump telling Russians classified information on a White house visit the email, Benghazi, Whitewater, Marc Rich and the rest of the Clinton hate there is no harm to the US.

How? Care to share a link?

Clinton (age 71) was in office in Arkansas from 1977-1983. Comey (age 56) didn't graduate law school in Chicago until 1985. That would make Comey a student during most of the Clinton's Arkansas tenure. Due to the age difference I guess Comey could have delivered newspapers from his parents house in Yonkers NY to the Clintons in Arkansas.

Some people will believe anything when it props up what they want to believe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.f963956b0be4
Old October 11th, 2017, 02:14 PM   #7
wired

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Ummm...

What I was asking was for a link about your incredible claim that Comey "has been a Clinton crony since the Arkansas days". Which due to age difference isn't believable as I pointed out.

Instead you sent a opinion piece from a month and a half ago opining that there is nothing to the Trump-Russia scandal. A lot has happened in that time. But even if no crime is found on that front Trump likely committed a crimes in his fumbling cover up attempts. The Brookings Institution a 101 year old non-partisan think tank released a report yesterday confirming that Trump obstructed justice and is impeachable for those crimes. Whether or not he will be is another can of worms.

Trump is, as his Secretary of State said, a moron. I say this with apologies to people born that way as Mr Trump apparently decided at an early age he was "special" and therefore didn't need education.

It will end badly for him.

Old October 13th, 2017, 01:15 PM   #8
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Ummm...

What I was asking was for a link about your incredible claim that Comey "has been a Clinton crony since the Arkansas days". Which due to age difference isn't believable as I pointed out.

Instead you sent a opinion piece from a month and a half ago opining that there is nothing to the Trump-Russia scandal. A lot has happened in that time. But even if no crime is found on that front Trump likely committed a crimes in his fumbling cover up attempts. The Brookings Institution a 101 year old non-partisan think tank released a report yesterday confirming that Trump obstructed justice and is impeachable for those crimes. Whether or not he will be is another can of worms.

Trump is, as his Secretary of State said, a moron. I say this with apologies to people born that way as Mr Trump apparently decided at an early age he was "special" and therefore didn't need education.

It will end badly for him.

You have me confused with Nastalgic.... that was his statement.