S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old September 19th, 2017, 01:56 AM   #121
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
He says he wakes up to his dogs barking to find a man in his 20s holding a knife in one hand , a piece of wood in the other and standing in his driveway.
the farmer has 3 kids ranging from 12 to 14 ish.
He goes to the gunsafe full of weapons and chooses the least powerfull {the 22} not loaded he goes to the front door to confront the knife weilder.
He doesnt point the unloaded 22 at the knife weilder but sorta waves the unloaded 22 causing the knife weilder to throw the knife and say he was just looking for a glass of water .Cops come and take knife guy away who had also just previuosly broke in to an older couples home over the hill.
The farmer was due for a gunsafe inspection on friday but this incident happened early am thursday. Cops come back cease his guns and licence. friday comes and the sgt of arms comes to inspect the safe. farmer says sorry guns are gone the sgt of arms says can we see the safe ,farmer says no point get off my property as you are tresspassing.People may say wrong thing to do denying the sgt of arms the inspection.
I say he should have told them to go f£CK$ themseslves as the law is not there to protect the innocent.When are people going to get sick enough of the no right to protect your family in australia to actually stand up.We are sitting ducks in this country just waiting to be trod on .
Hold on to what you got cos you wouldnt want to take australias lead on gun reform . what a f2u$£n joke.Why doesnt the australian govt be honest enough to come and say all you scum that arent one of us can just roll over get reeemed and die as far as we are concerned at the top?
I think we know the answer to that dont we? Because govts are dishonest.
And to add insult to injury the bloke that bought my valiant dropped in the other day and told me there has been 5 serious attempts to steal his fathers guns includind 2 ramraids over the last few years.I think some of these are setups to make lawbiding gunowners step over the line.
may as well shoot any intruder then top yourself in this country .
That's f'd up. But, Australia being Australia, I'd keep some nasty killer bugs on hand and throw them at an assailant.
Old September 19th, 2017, 12:13 PM   #122
quantoo

Default i wont agree in case i need to

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
That's f'd up. But, Australia being Australia, I'd keep some nasty killer bugs on hand and throw them at an assailant.
throw a bug for protection that is .
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2017, 01:38 PM   #123
fierocious1

Quote:
We are trying to take the laws back to earlier times. Also expand things so that legal gun owners can have more fun with their hobbies. Sound suppressors are a hot topic now. I hope that the carry licenses get uniform support through the states, can use your license from TX to Utah and all places in between so you can carry and stay out of trouble with the laws in place.
I know lots of people that concealed carry, none have shot anyone either.. I think one had an issue with a thug once, but still, did not have to shoot anyone. It's a lot of fun tuning guns in to accurate shooting machines. Lots of guns are sloppy built, have various issues that need attention to make them shoot well. Shooting well is a combination of things as well. Rapid fire weapons are usually not as accurate due to lack of time to focus on your targets. So why have a gun that is very accurate to just throw away ammo, blazing away.
I have several semi-autos, and rarely shoot faster than a shot every 5 seconds. No need to waste ammo, over heat your barrel or shoot and miss what you are aiming at.
WE have a lot of air rifles over here too. My favorite is a .22 Benjamin Discovery. It would shoot about 5/16" group at 40 yards when I got it. I did research on it and found it had a small following and there were mods for it as well. Now it shoots about the same size group at 70 yards. Far cheaper to shoot a accurate air rifle than a poweder gun. Keeps your shooting talent up to par, while not using up your expensive ammo.
More accurate than my .308 right now. The .308 is a loose shooter, but also easily modified for better accuracy. Changing certain parts, different ammo, weights of ammo, ammo powder, barrels, triggers and scopes. Just haven't got around to making it more accurate yet.
I don't hunt much, but the family does, every season. I let my brother take my tuned up guns as he wishes to hunt. We squirrel, deer and hog hunt here. There is a real problem with wild hogs tearing up the area. They can destroy fields of crops overnight.
So city boys/girls, it's no different that focusing on skating, you do what you like to do. We also like to practice our survival techniques occasionally, just in case. Not saying anything will happen, but no need in letting training go to waste either. Not something done every day, more like a couple of times a year.
If anything did go really south here in the US... the city boys/girls would have a really tough time while we would be sitting in camp sipping iced tea and eating steaks.
We have water, meats, food stocked up and a place to be. If nothing happens, no problem, carry on.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:26 AM   #124
fierocious1

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:56 AM   #125
quantoo

Default want me to pretend im an average australian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
We are trying to take the laws back to earlier times. Also expand things so that legal gun owners can have more fun with their hobbies. Sound suppressors are a hot topic now. I hope that the carry licenses get uniform support through the states, can use your license from TX to Utah and all places in between so you can carry and stay out of trouble with the laws in place.
I know lots of people that concealed carry, none have shot anyone either.. I think one had an issue with a thug once, but still, did not have to shoot anyone. It's a lot of fun tuning guns in to accurate shooting machines. Lots of guns are sloppy built, have various issues that need attention to make them shoot well. Shooting well is a combination of things as well. Rapid fire weapons are usually not as accurate due to lack of time to focus on your targets. So why have a gun that is very accurate to just throw away ammo, blazing away.
I have several semi-autos, and rarely shoot faster than a shot every 5 seconds. No need to waste ammo, over heat your barrel or shoot and miss what you are aiming at.
WE have a lot of air rifles over here too. My favorite is a .22 Benjamin Discovery. It would shoot about 5/16" group at 40 yards when I got it. I did research on it and found it had a small following and there were mods for it as well. Now it shoots about the same size group at 70 yards. Far cheaper to shoot a accurate air rifle than a poweder gun. Keeps your shooting talent up to par, while not using up your expensive ammo.
More accurate than my .308 right now. The .308 is a loose shooter, but also easily modified for better accuracy. Changing certain parts, different ammo, weights of ammo, ammo powder, barrels, triggers and scopes. Just haven't got around to making it more accurate yet.
I don't hunt much, but the family does, every season. I let my brother take my tuned up guns as he wishes to hunt. We squirrel, deer and hog hunt here. There is a real problem with wild hogs tearing up the area. They can destroy fields of crops overnight.
So city boys/girls, it's no different that focusing on skating, you do what you like to do. We also like to practice our survival techniques occasionally, just in case. Not saying anything will happen, but no need in letting training go to waste either. Not something done every day, more like a couple of times a year.
If anything did go really south here in the US... the city boys/girls would have a really tough time while we would be sitting in camp sipping iced tea and eating steaks.
We have water, meats, food stocked up and a place to be. If nothing happens, no problem, carry on.
Too bad im going to anyway!
Your only practicing to be accurate so You can kill more people in a masacre arent you?
I believe that the australian media have got about 90% of australia in a panic about gun ownership. I hear gunshots more than once a week where i live as im near farms ,not 1 bullet has sailed through my property.
Get someone from innercity suburbia up here and they would be ring'n the police everytime they heard a shot fired.
I almost died 2 weeks ago when i walked out between two trucks on a narrow street, my hand changed colour after the car mirror hit it.
Im more worried about cars than guns and im only worried about guns in the hands of the illuminarrrrrrrrtee because of my negativeness towards the govt etc
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:31 PM   #126
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
Too bad im going to anyway!
Your only practicing to be accurate so You can kill more people in a masacre arent you?
I believe that the australian media have got about 90% of australia in a panic about gun ownership. I hear gunshots more than once a week where i live as im near farms ,not 1 bullet has sailed through my property.
Get someone from innercity suburbia up here and they would be ring'n the police everytime they heard a shot fired.
I almost died 2 weeks ago when i walked out between two trucks on a narrow street, my hand changed colour after the car mirror hit it.
Im more worried about cars than guns and im only worried about guns in the hands of the illuminarrrrrrrrtee because of my negativeness towards the govt etc
I got it! If we want to really make a difference..... Jail doctors that people die from malpractice. If he is determined to be the cause, to jail he goes. I was watching the news today and a woman had thought to have cancer went through a double mastectomy and a hysterectomy. The doctors (2 different ones) saw a page of test results and came to the conclusion she should have all this done, after it was done the woman took the results to another doctor and had the results checked again....ooopppssss! Turns out she did not have the suspected issues at all. She isn't dead but will have not kids and did not need to go through the pain and expense for any of this. And this happens way more than gun murders... and this is to a survivor. How many people die because of bad doctors every year?
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:43 AM   #127
ursle
Street Skater

So in your view as a deplorable, it would be best to lock up the medical profession, and let the people that once a day commit a mass murder by gun continue, and encourage them with armor piercing 100+ cartridges, and silencers so nobody knows the crowd they are in is being annihilated.

Do you have a five year old in your house posting to your account?
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2017, 01:51 AM   #128
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
So in your view as a deplorable, it would be best to lock up the medical profession, and let the people that once a day commit a mass murder by gun continue, and encourage them with armor piercing 100+ cartridges, and silencers so nobody knows the crowd they are in is being annihilated.

Look who is talking. The guy that thinks it is OK for Obamanation and Killary to give Russia, our greatest enemy, by the Lefts' own reconning, 20% or our Uranium. Just wait until one of Kims' nukes hits the US or an ally, and we find the signature of our OWN Uranium.

Simple fact: Guns kill less than doctors do. Though I would bet it is the policies of stupid managed care companies than the doctors themselves. But that is a different discussion.
Old October 27th, 2017, 02:33 AM   #129
ursle
Street Skater

Ah, so two deplorables would rather arm children than have a health system

The uranium never left the us, will never leave the us. Hillary was one of nine different federal departments that voted on the resolution to make the sale, and she never participated, facts are all that matter, alternate facts are cartoons, so which cartoon character are you?
Old October 27th, 2017, 02:41 AM   #130
fierocious1

Quote:

Wow, go extreme... Guns kill way less than stupid docs.... are you a doc? Are you getting paid to kill some innocent patients by their insurance companies?
Well if you really wanted to make a difference why not start much higher on the "kill" list than at the bottom. I thought you were all about stats and numbers

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/427758

Crazy people can put a lot of spin on things even though progress is being made. A crazy shooter can cause a lot of knee jerk, when actually things over all are better. Find out who the crazies are and take their rights to own weapons away, they will still be able to kill even without guns. If you had 1% of legal gun owners go Crazy and start something, don't you think there would a tremendous amount of knee jerk? Probably, but its not happening. Most gun owners are in control, thugs and trash are not. The guns only do what the shooter want them to do/ My loaded weapons still have not made any moves on anyone.
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:07 AM   #131
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:

The uranium never left the us, will never leave the us. Hillary was one of nine different federal departments that voted on the resolution to make the sale, and she never participated, facts are all that matter, alternate facts are cartoons, so which cartoon character are you?
No. The Uranium did leave the US. It went to Canada, and is now, some of it, gone.
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:10 AM   #132
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

On a related note, and to those that love to portray Trump as heartless and uncaring, Trump is taking action against the Opiod crisis that Obama created. Opiods kill 100 a DAY. A bigger problem than assault rifles.
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:22 AM   #133
fierocious1

Quote:

No, you would like us to arm children. Are you afraid your children have not be taught right from wrong? Respect, right and wrong, values of others and proper treatment of other? Maybe you just let them run wild so they don't care about others rights. No respect? I learned early and handled my first gun at 6 I think. Never shot anyone. You don't have values up there? You don't teach your kids right from wrong? You let them run wild? Got no time for your kids, thugs will have time for them.

Quite a bit of difference from Arming children to teaching proper use and handling of a tool. Logic that is beyond your comprehension. Arming, is giving someone a gun. Teaching goes much further than that. I guess you were never taught, noone have time for you?

Doctors that don't take the time to get it right deserve some heat. I did not say all healthcare system, but thats OK, Blow it up as usual Just as dems usually do.
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:58 AM   #134
Mcostello

Dems have to keep the water muddied up, it makes it harder to find the plug to drain the swamp. There's muck coming from both sides.
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2017, 05:19 PM   #135
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
No. The Uranium did leave the US. It went to Canada, and is now, some of it, gone.
Facts are facts, and alternate facts are lies...
From factcheck

Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S.

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

And now obama is responsible for the opioid crisis, are you sure it wasn’t Hillary?
Why are all the people abusing opiates in poor rural states? Did obama force them to use opiates?

We shouldn’t blame the pharmaceutical companies paying the doctors to write prescriptions, that would be silly, let’s blame obama, let’s see, if he had signed an executive order declaring the opioid crisis a national crisis, Trump would have recinded that order, and BTW, trump did not declare the opioid crisis a national emergency.
A guess is...he’s waiting to do it when it will distract the public when he needs the distraction most, you know, that silly Russian scandal.
Exactly what’s going on with the Kennedy papers, he will release them when it will distract the public away form “Bad News”, (not alternate news), but the truth about the administration colluding with Russia to steal the White House.
The fact that he didn’t prepare the papers to be held back, that are on his desk is just another blunder by this administration, luckily, no deaths will result, like in Niger.

Wikipedia

Demographics

In the U.S., addiction and overdose victims are mostly white and working-class. Geographically, those living in rural areas of the country have been the hardest hit as a percentage of the national population,[42] Prescription drug abuse has been increasing in teenagers, especially as 12- to 17-year-olds were one-third of all new abusers of prescription drugs in 2006. Teens abuse prescription drugs more than any illicit drug except marijuana, more than cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine combined, per the Office of National Drug Control Policy’s 2008 Report Prescription for Danger.

In Palm Beach County, Florida, overdose deaths went from 149 in 2012 to 588 in 2016.[43]

In Middletown, Ohio, overdose deaths quadrupled in the 15 years since 2000.[44]

There has been a difference in the number of opioid prescriptions written by doctors in different states. In Hawaii, doctors wrote about 52 prescriptions for every 100 people, whereas in Alabama, they wrote almost 143 prescriptions per 100 people. Researchers suspect that the variation results from a lack of consensus among doctors in different states about how much pain medication to prescribe. A higher rate of prescription drug use does not lead to better health outcomes or patient satisfaction, according to studies.[8]
Old November 1st, 2017, 01:03 AM   #136
fierocious1

Quote:
Facts are facts, and alternate facts are lies...
From factcheck

Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S.

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

And now obama is responsible for the opioid crisis, are you sure it wasn’t Hillary?
Why are all the people abusing opiates in poor rural states? Did obama force them to use opiates?

We shouldn’t blame the pharmaceutical companies paying the doctors to write prescriptions, that would be silly, let’s blame obama, let’s see, if he had signed an executive order declaring the opioid crisis a national crisis, Trump would have recinded that order, and BTW, trump did not declare the opioid crisis a national emergency.
A guess is...he’s waiting to do it when it will distract the public when he needs the distraction most, you know, that silly Russian scandal.
Exactly what’s going on with the Kennedy papers, he will release them when it will distract the public away form “Bad News”, (not alternate news), but the truth about the administration colluding with Russia to steal the White House.
The fact that he didn’t prepare the papers to be held back, that are on his desk is just another blunder by this administration, luckily, no deaths will result, like in Niger.

Wikipedia

Demographics

In the U.S., addiction and overdose victims are mostly white and working-class. Geographically, those living in rural areas of the country have been the hardest hit as a percentage of the national population,[42] Prescription drug abuse has been increasing in teenagers, especially as 12- to 17-year-olds were one-third of all new abusers of prescription drugs in 2006. Teens abuse prescription drugs more than any illicit drug except marijuana, more than cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine combined, per the Office of National Drug Control Policy’s 2008 Report Prescription for Danger.

In Palm Beach County, Florida, overdose deaths went from 149 in 2012 to 588 in 2016.[43]

In Middletown, Ohio, overdose deaths quadrupled in the 15 years since 2000.[44]

There has been a difference in the number of opioid prescriptions written by doctors in different states. In Hawaii, doctors wrote about 52 prescriptions for every 100 people, whereas in Alabama, they wrote almost 143 prescriptions per 100 people. Researchers suspect that the variation results from a lack of consensus among doctors in different states about how much pain medication to prescribe. A higher rate of prescription drug use does not lead to better health outcomes or patient satisfaction, according to studies.[8]
Facts, this new attack sits squarely on dems. This guy has been in the US before TRump was elected, so vetting sucked back then. But the truck should be held responsible according to dems rules. bozo was letting them into the country as fast as he could. So here you go, yep, you are responsible.
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:08 AM   #137
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Oh look, another one of those lovely Muslims has killed a bunch of Americans. Lovely people aren't they. Religion of Peace.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/several...own-manhattan/
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:30 AM   #138
fierocious1

Quote:
Oh look, another one of those lovely Muslims has killed a bunch of Americans. Lovely people aren't they. Religion of Peace.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/several...own-manhattan/
Guillotine, place head in lap facing stomach, coat everything with pigs blood, wrap in pigs skin bag, bury in a hole and fill it in with pig crap, top with cement.
Old November 1st, 2017, 05:03 AM   #139
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Guillotine, place head in lap facing stomach, coat everything with pigs blood, wrap in pigs skin bag, bury in a hole and fill it in with pig crap, top with cement.
I hear wild boar are pretty nasty creatures. Toss a muzzy in a pen, kneecap him, then turn some hungry wild boar loose on him. Let his buddies watch. Yeah, that would work. Make a video. FORGET beheadings as a deterrent. This would be a deterrent. To be eaten alive by a wild pig.
Old November 1st, 2017, 12:31 PM   #140
fierocious1

Default dems model citizen!

https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/pho...896336/?type=3

http://www.independentsentinel.com/f...-god-is-great/

according to dems views and stance... Trump said that the person was deranged and sick, so the truck is the felon, the criminal. What stopped him? a gun.... Ban all trucks, they are responsible, they are assault trucks and should have a limited amount of tires! HE won the lottery!