S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old October 17th, 2017, 01:30 AM   #281
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Right, guns aren’t actually killing in daily mass shootings, the shooters are mentally spitting projectiles at a thousand miles per hour.
Actually, the mental problem is your inability to discern reality.
But, hey, let’s hear about your only accepting news from Breitbart, another hundred times, that makes you look smart
Show me a gun that decides to kill and I will believe nearly anything you have to say! My guns have set on the counter with a chambered round and hammer back.... never took a shot at anyone. The gun can do nothing without someone operating it. That is REALITY! So show me a gun that does that, without any human intervention, fire at it's will. Guns are a tool, just like the tools you had some mechanic use to rebuild your car, only the tool is different. Tools have a purpose, if used incorrectly, do things they were not meant to do. It takes a person to direct the use. The Atomic bomb was a tool, it was used after it was approved to be used in Japan, two times. Without the authority, it would never have been dropped. Your car is a tool, it will never run if you or someone else doesn't get in it. It can be used just like a muzzi uses it, all you have to do is be one with a muzzi.... to find out..

Oh and then there is combination tool, muzzi's like it a lot, a car with a timer and a bomb.... 2 tools used at once. Killing a bunch of people at one time. So why aren't you guys trying to ban cars? They kill multiple people just like guns do.

Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans
Aww cut and paste, http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/demo...cities-america

If those cities would lift the gun bans, two things would happen, Lots of thugs would get what was coming to them earlier than they thought, the town would become much safer in a very short time.... aww heck why not, WE would gain a bunch more republican voters....

Last edited by fierocious1; October 17th, 2017 at 12:15 PM.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:26 AM   #282
quantoo

Default well thats no surprise

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/demo...cities-america
even printed one off for the bosses son
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:59 PM   #283
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
What was found, along voter fraud lines was this. In some large CA counties, over 105% of ELIGIBLE voters voted. Simple fact.
rufus... please provide the article, link or source that has brought you to be convinced of this.
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:59 AM   #284
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
rufus... please provide the article, link or source that has brought you to be convinced of this.
What for? I mean, seriously. What for? You'll refuse to be convinced. If YOU want to find it, go look hard.
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:38 PM   #285
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Reread my post #276, itís an article about it, it lays out the facts, Rufus is stating alternet facts, and as he refuses to show facts, well, they would be alternate if he listed them
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 01:35 PM   #286
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Thanks for the post #, ursle
Quote:
...To support its argument, it compares population numbers in the 2011-2015 U.S. Census Bureauís American Community Survey to Californiaís registered voters ó which combines those on active and inactive voter lists. By that calculation, 11 counties have more total registered voters than adults over the age of 18....
rufus... it seems we are talking at cross purposes here. I wish to understand how you came to think what you do. I'm not trying to change your mind... just trying to understand how you got there. The information ursle posted discussed the matter of the appearance there being more POTENTIAL voters than eligible people. Your assertion is that there were more actual VOTES CAST than the total of eligible voters. These are two completely separate things.

I just wish to see with my own eyes the information you received from the source you got it from.
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:55 PM   #287
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
I just wish to see with my own eyes the information you received from the source you got it from.
Well, you will have a hard time. That stuff came out when things were happening. But it is hard to find now. In fact, try and find that 1950's law that outlawed Sharia law. Federal Law. It is impossible to find now. Suppressed. I wasted an hour looking for it. You will likely not find what I saw.

And I reiterate, even if you did, it would take you a hot second to dismiss it. So why bother?

California is all about the illegals. And their votes. I mean, if our legislature payed as much attention to California State Citizens, we might be pretty well off. California is a complete rouge state.
Old October 19th, 2017, 01:46 PM   #288
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Well, you will have a hard time. That stuff came out when things were happening. But it is hard to find now. In fact, try and find that 1950's law that outlawed Sharia law. Federal Law. It is impossible to find now. Suppressed. I wasted an hour looking for it. You will likely not find what I saw.

And I reiterate, even if you did, it would take you a hot second to dismiss it. So why bother?

California is all about the illegals. And their votes. I mean, if our legislature payed as much attention to California State Citizens, we might be pretty well off. California is a complete rouge state.

cmon rufus, we wouldn't dismiss facts, and there aren't any, nor are there any facts backing up your claim that Obama hired the Vegas shooter, there are facts that there is a mass shooting daily in the US, and the facts surrounding the takeover of the US government by the Russians are coming along, so when you simply don't understand the facts and make up alternate facts, we laugh, you lied again.
Old October 19th, 2017, 05:40 PM   #289
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
cmon rufus, we wouldn't dismiss facts, and there aren't any, nor are there any facts backing up your claim that Obama hired the Vegas shooter, there are facts that there is a mass shooting daily in the US, and the facts surrounding the takeover of the US government by the Russians are coming along, so when you simply don't understand the facts and make up alternate facts, we laugh, you lied again.
You like facts? Who is your President? Hmm? Say it. Saaaaaaay it.

Like facts? How bout honesty and good morals. The Clintons are keeping the Weinstein money. Dirt bags.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:39 AM   #290
quantoo

Default there is

heaps of stuff/evidence being removed by the authorites everyday from the internet
If you deny that your word means zac!
Coverup coverup ,coverup coverup ,coverup coverup, coverup coverup,coverup coverup, coverup coverup.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:23 PM   #291
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default Robert DeNiro hires Child Prostitutes

Trump certainly has "Only the Best Critics".

Robert DeNiro who delighted in calling President Trump scum and a low life has been hiring child prostitutes for years, and help Weinstein rape women.
Only the Best ursle, Only the Best.

http://freshmedianews.com/robert-de-...sing-services/
Old October 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM   #292
ursle
Street Skater

Amazing, you are trying to make trump look like the good guy concerning sexual misconduct, you do know the difference between consensual sex and rape, correct, if there are allegations against DeNiro, point them out, Iím not aware of his raping anyone, Trump on the other hand is a know sexual abuser, predator, with almost twenty allegations, public allegations against him.

Wikipedia

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations

Donald (2016) and ex-wife Ivana Trump (2007), who privately[1] accused him of rape during their 1989 divorce, adding publicly in 1993: "but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense". During the campaign, Ivana stated that the claim was "without merit"[2][3][4]
Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least fifteen women since the 1980s, and also been publicly accused of non-consensual kissing or groping by at least twelve more women, which he has denied. Three accusations have resulted in the following widely-reported litigations: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment but withdrew the latter suit when the former was settled; and, in 2017, former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump called her a liar.[5]

Two of these allegations (by Ivana Trump and Jill Harth) became public before Trump's candidacy for president, but many more arose after a 2005 audio recording was leaked during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump was recorded bragging that a celebrity like himself "can do anything" to women, including "just start kissing them ... I don't even wait" and "grab 'em by the pussy". Trump subsequently characterized those comments as ďlocker room talkĒ and denied actually behaving that way toward women, and he also apologized for the crude language that was leaked. Many of his accusers stated that Trumpís denials provoked them into going public with their allegations.

Another type of accusation was made, primarily after the audio recording surfaced, by several former Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contestants, who accused Trump of entering the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants. Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress. During a 2005 interview on The Howard Stern Show, Trump admitted that he could "get away with things like that", at least backstage at the adult pageants.

Trump has denied the allegations, saying that he has been the victim of media bias, conspiracies, and a political smear campaign.[6][7][8][9] In October 2016, Trump publicly vowed to sue all of the women who have made allegations of sexual assault or sexual harassment against him, as well as to sue the New York Times for publishing allegations,[10][11] but as yet has not followed through.[12][13]

Speaking of the cabinet, every one of them is showing the American public how not to work for the American public, grift, graft, lying, stealing, just another day at the White House.
Goals...eliminate the epa
Eliminate the department of education
Privatize the infrastructure
Eliminate all diplomatic relations, etc
Gosh, I wonder how many private aircraft are flying right now transporting this administrations people to personal outings, resorts or meetings with Russian spies?
Old October 27th, 2017, 06:39 PM   #293
fierocious1

Quote:

Speaking of the cabinet, every one of them is showing the American public how not to work for the American public, grift, graft, lying, stealing, just another day at the White House.

Gosh, I wonder how many private aircraft are flying right now transporting this administrations people to personal outings, resorts or meetings with Russian spies?
Yep he is showing how corrupt the above is, democrats... time after time are getting caught doing the very things you describe. Its like watching a snowball roll downhill....

Gosh, I wonder how many illegals were brought into the country in private aircraft and how many are not being transported with this administrations people?
Saving the country money by eliminating the bo corrupt IRS for targeting anything religious that he did not agree with. Millions of tax dollars wasted on a crappy tax table when it could be done on a postcard. yea, I like that.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote