S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old January 1st, 2017, 01:35 PM   #21
quantoo

Default Uno what i think should happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
I really don't think there will be any push back. bo waited until now to actually do something, then run and hide and let the next guy handle the mess he created.. Why is it now a meddling in the election thing and not before the election? Maybe because it is fiction in the first place. Putin don't care, he is just waiting.. Putin is patient and a bunch smarter than bo.
Trump will roll back all that bo has done. If not, most of it. But we will let history tell the story in a few weeks.... I could be wrong...
Put em both in a UFC cage and see who is the stronger leader.
I bet putin would hand obamas ass back to him in the first 30 seconds.
Oh but hang on, saying that is so unamerican. For some reason the country that helped bring down the nazis has to be the enemy of america forever.
Its like the old bedtime storys of baddies have to be the common enemy .and theres always a villian so make sure you take sides.
Getting back to what was the real reason for the whole syria thing?Im bettin that putin believes the syrian govt didnt use chemicals to kill its own people and thats probably why he supports the syrian govt.
hopfully trump can get to the bottom of it.Arab countys have had more than their fare share of pain.i wish for the day i watch the news and see peace.
So the only thing or things that could be behind all the trouble are 2 different breeds of alien that program the leaders of 2 opposing countrys.
Maybe thats a 60,000 year old war between the large greys and the small whites dating back to the days when mars lost its atmosphere and 1 side went underground as the elites and the other were left on the suface to find a way to survive.cos that would do it.LOL. i just thought that up to be honest.but anything is possible just look at your i phone,who would have thought that was actually possible back in the 60's
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2017, 06:04 PM   #22
Mcostello

I don't think it would take 5 seconds, just depends how far apart they are when it starts.
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:56 AM   #23
quantoo

Default putin would close the gap quickly in a cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
I don't think it would take 5 seconds, just depends how far apart they are when it starts.
What the promoters could do for a longer entertainment is ask putin to drag it out for 3 rounds . And the winner could fight our X prime minister Tony Abbott. then maybee they will wake up and smell the coffee.
Frankie goes to hollywood film clip says it all.
When 2 tribes go to war.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 03:14 AM   #24
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
I think he would willingly give it up to Putin... LOL in 3 seconds or less, probably smiling too....
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2017, 03:17 AM   #25
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
Put em both in a UFC cage and see who is the stronger leader.
I bet putin would hand obamas ass back to him in the first 30 seconds.
Oh but hang on, saying that is so unamerican. For some reason the country that helped bring down the nazis has to be the enemy of america forever.
Its like the old bedtime storys of baddies have to be the common enemy .and theres always a villian so make sure you take sides.
Getting back to what was the real reason for the whole syria thing?Im bettin that putin believes the syrian govt didnt use chemicals to kill its own people and thats probably why he supports the syrian govt.
hopfully trump can get to the bottom of it.Arab countys have had more than their fare share of pain.i wish for the day i watch the news and see peace.
So the only thing or things that could be behind all the trouble are 2 different breeds of alien that program the leaders of 2 opposing countrys.
Maybe thats a 60,000 year old war between the large greys and the small whites dating back to the days when mars lost its atmosphere and 1 side went underground as the elites and the other were left on the suface to find a way to survive.cos that would do it.LOL. i just thought that up to be honest.but anything is possible just look at your i phone,who would have thought that was actually possible back in the 60's
Did you ever see the pic of bo throwing a baseball?? LOL The only way bo would win is if somehow Putin gets so amused that he dies from laughing at him...
Old January 2nd, 2017, 03:43 AM   #26
quantoo

Default no didnt see that

Quote:
Did you ever see the pic of bo throwing a baseball?? LOL The only way bo would win is if somehow Putin gets so amused that he dies from laughing at him...
but what is funny our old pm Johhny howard bowling a cricket ball and almost falling ovr.Lol
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:39 PM   #27
fierocious1

Default NEWS FLASH!!! Mariah Carey

Show hacked by Russians!!! LOL Sabotage! They smeared the camera lenses too, that girl is toooo fat to be wearing that.........
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:06 PM   #28
quantoo

Default she still looks good with a bit of weight on imo

Quote:
Show hacked by Russians!!! LOL Sabotage! They smeared the camera lenses too, that girl is toooo fat to be wearing that.........
I did see the dummy spit.
if you dont turn up for sound check its your own fault .lol
I wonder how shes going with that pre nup settlment?
I dont think she will get much money out of james packer ,do you?

I'm guessing she would be a bit of a nightmare to live with.Most famous people would be.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:30 PM   #29
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
I did see the dummy spit.
if you dont turn up for sound check its your own fault .lol
I wonder how shes going with that pre nup settlment?
I dont think she will get much money out of james packer ,do you?

I'm guessing she would be a bit of a nightmare to live with.Most famous people would be.
She's hungry. Did you see her making sure her hair was out of the way? It's "show" biz
Old January 3rd, 2017, 02:08 AM   #30
quantoo

Default im not a huge fan shes cool

Quote:
She's hungry. Did you see her making sure her hair was out of the way? It's "show" biz
That vision of love song blew me away when i first heard the high note
cant say she isnt attractive but she acted a bit like a diva on amreican idol {i think it was} but the good bit is she gave it nicky minage.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:44 PM   #31
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
LOL, yeah, she was a little chunky. But not an altogether bad look for her.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 11:29 PM   #32
ursle
Street Skater

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are reviewing the Democratic Coalition’s investigative report highlighting 10 “clear links” that the FBI failed to investigate about our President-elect’s business ties to Russia, and to the Putin regime.

It’s named “The Dworkin Report.”

“The FBI missed at least 10 key connections between President-elect Trump and Russia when they conducted their investigation and concluded that our President-elect had no links to the country,” said Scott Dworkin, Senior Advisor to the Democratic Coalition and author of the report. “It is imperative that the American people be made aware of this information.”

The Dworkin Report shows that Donald Trump has incorporated almost 250 registered businesses in Russia.

This hard evidence directly contradicts Trump’s prior statements about having no business ties to Russia over the summer.

Additionally, the evidence shows that Trump has travelled to Russia dating back to 1987, before the end of the Soviet Union.

In particular, a visit in 2010 included a tour of St. Petersburg’s Hermitage Museum led by a Russian government official of sufficient ranking, that he earned a personal photo and award from Vladimir Putin earlier this year.

The Democratic Coalition also revealed a 2013 video recorded interview with Donald Trump to MSNBC’s Thomas A. Roberts - which he has confirmed as authentic - where he claimed twice to have a relationship with Putin.

Also in 2012, Donald Trump Jr. told Latvian interviewers in a video recorded interview, that he had been to Russia many times and that the Trump Organization has a significant business there.

The Dworkin Report was also shared with Democratic Congressional leaders Senator Harry Reid, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Patrick Leahy, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, and Congressman Keith Ellison on Thursday evening.

Russia’s authoritarian President Putin himself sent warm congratulations, after Tuesday night’s Presidential election, in which his government has already openly admitted to interfering.

Since Tuesday night, Putin’s regime has publicly admitted to having a hand in the Wikileaks deluge of emails during the election.

Russian government officials told the New York Times that they had direct contact with Trump’s closest allies this week, after polls closed.

President-elect Trump is set to become the first pro-Russia occupant of the White House in American history.

“I’m surprised that - if not shocked - that the FBI claims to have found no “clear link” of Trump’s Russian ties when it’s right in front of us and stretches back decades,” said Dworkin about the federal agency’s investigation exclusively in a telephone interview, “You can learn more about Trump’s Russian ties from Google, than you can from the FBI’s public purported investigation.”
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2017, 12:49 AM   #33
ursle
Street Skater

WASHINGTON – An assessment by the top American intelligence agencies has concluded that Russian president Vladimir Putin “ordered an influence campaign” that aimed to damage the campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and help pave the way for Putin’s preferred candidate, Donald Trump.

The 25-page report — which was called “a declassified version of a highly classified assessment” — is bound to prolong the intense debate between the president-elect and the intelligence agencies that are beginning to advise him. The review was ordered last month by President Obama and released on Friday afternoon, just hours after Trump was briefed by intelligence officials.

“We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election,” the report read. “Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.”

The report was strikingly detailed and contained conclusions that were more sweeping and delivered with more confidence than most had expected on a topic that has gripped Washington for weeks.

It said that the assault from Russia on American democracy was unprecedented, going far beyond typical espionage efforts in “a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort.”

The report says Russian President Vladimir Putin ‘‘ordered’’ an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election.
Trump says hack had no impact on election
US designates election infrastructure as ‘critical’

The report follows weeks of debate around Russian involvement in the election, and suspicions that the foreign government was behind a sophisticated hacking of the Democratic National Committee as well as the e-mail account of John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton’s campaign.

The unclassified report — which was created jointly by the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA — contains its conclusions but it does not provide the underlying sources for how it reached those conclusions. Those sources are still considered classified.

The agencies concluded in their report that Russia, in launching the disinformation campaign, wanted to help Trump and hurt Clinton (On that particular finding, the report says, the CIA and FBI have “high confidence,” while the NSA has “moderate confidence.”)

The most likely motivation for discrediting Clinton, the agencies wrote, was retribution from Putin himself.

“He has publicly blamed her since 2011 for inciting mass protests against his regime in late 2011 and early 2012, and because he holds a grudge for comments he almost certainly saw as disparaging him,” the agencies wrote.

The Russian government saw Trump as a way to reset the relationship with the United States and build a coalition to fight the Islamic State.

In a conclusion that could raise further questions about Trump’s business conflicts of interest — as well as the ties that Rex Tillerson, the nominee for secretary of state, has with Putin — the agencies said that Putin saw Trump’s business background as beneficial.

“Putin has had many positive experiences working with Western political leaders whose business interests made them more disposed to deal with Russia, such as former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder.”

The report also found that Moscow’s approach evolved during the election. When it appeared that Clinton was likely to win, the report says, the Russian influence campaign turned toward undermining her future presidency. During these periods, the effort “focused more on undercutting Secretary Clinton’s legitimacy and crippling her presidency from its start, including by impugning the fairness of the election.”

On Friday, Trump emerged from a briefing with intelligence officials — his first face to face encounter with them since he began disparaging them in the weeks after the election — and issued remarks that inched toward an acknowledgment that Russia could have been behind the hacks.

He conceded that “Russia, China, other countries, outside groups, and people are consistently trying to break through the cyber infrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses, and organizations.”

But he was also adamant.

“There was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines,” he said. “There were attempts to hack the Republican National Committee, but the RNC had strong hacking defenses and the hackers were unsuccessful.”

Trump said that he would appoint a team to give him a plan on cybersecurity within 90 days of taking office.

“The methods, tools, and tactics we use to keep America safe should not be a public discussion that will benefit those who seek to do us harm,” he said. “Two weeks from today I will take the oath of office and America’s safety and security will be my number one priority.”

The intelligence report did not explicitly address the most politically charged question of whether the Russian actions impacted the US election. While making it clear that the intent was to influence public discussion, the report generally avoids getting into how successful the campaign was in influencing the outcome.

The report notes that both political parties were targets, for example. While concluding that there was a public information campaign on Russia’s part, the intelligence community does not attempt to answer whether that had an impact on the decisions that voters made in the ballot booth.

The report says that there is no evidence of tampering with voting machines, for example. Russia gained access to “elements of multiple US state or local electoral boards,” the report says, but the systems that were “targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.”

The report made clear just how much the topic of Russia’s involvement in the US election will continue to consume the debate in Washington.

The intelligence community concluded that Russia is planning to build upon its success, in the United States and worldwide.

“We assess Russian intelligence services will continue to develop capabilities to provide Putin with options to use against the United States, judging from past practice and current efforts,” the report reads.

In fact, the report says, immediately after Election Day, Russian intelligence began targeting US government employees and individuals associated with US think tanks and NGOs in national security, defense, and foreign policy fields.

“This campaign could provide material for future influence efforts as well as foreign intelligence collection on the incoming administration’s goals and plans,” according to the report.

Senator John McCain has been crafting legislation to impose more sanctions on Russia, but it is unclear whether Trump would support such measures — or whether McCain could secure a veto-proof majority. But there is increasing concern among Republicans about the Russian interference, and some befuddlement about the response of the incoming president.

“Russia has a track record of working against our interests, and they clearly tried to meddle in our political system,” House Speaker Paul Ryan said in a statement. “I strongly condemn any outside interference in our elections, which we must work to prevent moving forward.”

“We must also be clear that there is no evidence that there was any interference in the voting or balloting process,” he added. “We cannot allow partisans to exploit this report in an attempt to delegitimize the president-elect’s victory. Donald Trump won this election fair and square because he heard the voices of Americans who felt forgotten.”
Old January 8th, 2017, 06:27 PM   #34
fierocious1

Default putin exposed the dems for

Who and what they were. Criminal activity.. If he hadnt done the public this service we would be looking at communist rule...
Old January 8th, 2017, 11:37 PM   #35
bjvircks
Major Trouble

Quote:
putin exposed the dems for
Who and what they were. Criminal activity..
Please show to me where it is provable beyond reasonable doubt to rational and reasonably intelligent people any significant crimes exposed by the hacks committed by the dems. All I can find are poor judgment and MAYBE the 21st century equivalent of jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk.
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:16 AM   #36
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
Please show to me where it is provable beyond reasonable doubt to rational and reasonably intelligent people any significant crimes exposed by the hacks committed by the dems. All I can find are poor judgment and MAYBE the 21st century equivalent of jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk.
I agree. The DNC/Clinton campaign merely spat upon, and walked all over old Bernie. I guess unless he files some criminal suit, and wins.... it's all good.

Rational and reasonable people can see when crimes are being committed, but as we all know, sometimes criminals aren't convicted.
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:33 AM   #37
ursle
Street Skater

But no mention of the "Stop Trump" movement within the GOP
Or that the majority of Americans didn't vote for the Donald
Just make believe nonsense, brought to you by the Donald and his friend in Russia, which makes the Donald a Traitor, not that that matters to the Donald's deplorables.

Really, to vote as a republican is one thing, to actually, "blindly" follow this train wreck and expect anything resembling coherency, and the world as we know it, is at stake, well that's deplorable.
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:08 AM   #38
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Or that the majority of Americans didn't vote for the Donald
Old January 9th, 2017, 02:15 PM   #39
ursle
Street Skater

Trump Disgraces The Presidency By Attacking Meet The Press For Not Pushing His Propaganda

President-elect Donald Trump ignored all of the world's issues and instead focused his wrath on Chuck Todd and Meet The Press for not giving Kellyanne Conway more time during their interview to push lies about Russian hacking.

Trump was outraged that Conway’s propagandistic answers about Russian hacking having no impact on the election did not get more airtime.

In less than two weeks, Donald Trump is going to be President Of The United States. To prepare for the highest office in the world, Trump is spending his time attacking Chuck Todd and Meet The Press for not giving his senior adviser/chief propagandist more airtime to pushing the false narrative that there is no evidence that Russia succeeded in influencing the presidential election.

Trump is going to spend his presidency badgering and bullying media to make sure that his false, misleading, and inaccurate statements are reported as news. The free press is under assault. The tweets from Trump are not only the insecurities of a petty man. They are also an effort to turn the press into state-run media.

There are a million different issues that any president-elect should be concerned about, but Donald J. Trump continues to prove that all that matters to him that media exists to flatter, promote, and inflate the Trump ego.
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:09 PM   #40
Foot2big
The Elder Skatesman

You're the winner!