S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > General Interest Skating Forums > Fitness Skating and Training Forum
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Skating and Training Forum Discussions about on-skate and off-skate training, hydration, sports nutrition, weight loss, injuries, sports medicine, and other topics related to training and physical fitness for skaters.

Old September 4th, 2010, 04:56 AM   #241
markthetrucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Houston View Post
MRSA is a nasty, nasty thing.
Back to the beginning a bit, but I had MRSA a couple years ago when I was over the road. Ended up in the Hospital in LA for 4 days, in isolation. the Meds they put me on were horrible, horrible nasty Anti-bios. Then when I got out of the hospital it was like $800 for the damn prescription to be on the anti-bios for a month. It was the most horrible experience of my life! I felt like crap for weeks. All that from an ingrown hair, and showering in truck stops they thought. needless to say now I am the biggest hand washer in the world! I can tell you from experience it sucks big time.
markthetrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:22 AM   #242
Armadillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamburmese View Post
QUOTE from the Centers for Disease Control

Safety of the HPV vaccine

This vaccine has been licensed by the FDA and approved by CDC as safe and effective. It was studied in thousands of females (ages 9 through 26 years) around the world and its safety continues to be monitored by CDC and the FDA. Studies have found no serious side effects. The most common side effect is soreness in the arm (where the shot is given). There have recently been some reports of fainting in teens after they got the vaccine. For this reason, it is recommended that patients wait in their doctor’s office for 15 minutes after getting the vaccine.
Tell your story to the parents of the six dead Indian girls recently killed by their participation in the HPV trials there, India has responded by banning further trials and putting on hold the the importation of HPV for nationwide use as a result of these deaths.
LINK =>http://www.darkpolitricks.com/2010/0...-and-counting/
Of course they are inventing all sorts of explanations on what "really" killed them. They have a great big bag explanations for what "really" kills the girls dying right after they get their shot. Like for one, it was a snake bite? Yeah sure, that's what killed one girl, not the shot, a snake.

Get a clue FDA & CDC are mere puppets of big Pharma. Everything is certified as safe until the deaths start piling up so fast they can no longer be ignored. Here in the USA, it takes way more than the dozens of deaths that have already happened with HPV before the the Profit$-that-be can be overcome, and a long past due ban on use implemented. They always blame some other cause for the deaths - it's never the HPV shot.
This girl went ill immediately after shot and died within hours
LINK =>http://www.naturalnews.com/027151_ca...ie_Morton.html

Watch this video and you will see what a scam this whole HPV and other mandatory vaccination programs are and what they are really all about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4REBcNyvfYc

The Big Brother state knows what's best for you and they will make you do it too! You will NOT decide what gets injected into your daughters body. The state will make such decisions for you. Just shut up and roll up your sleeves.

-Armadillo
Old September 4th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #243
ursle
Street Skater

Looking at the big picture:Insurance companies dictate procedures carried out in operating room in this country, and the teaching of these procedures in the medical schools that supply the persons doing the procedures, one can't blame someone who was taught what the insurance companies allowed them to be taught.
I agree with Robert Kennedy Jr's assertions about vaccines...
jmho,ymmv

Last edited by ursle; September 6th, 2010 at 03:13 PM.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #244
motosk8ter
Senior Grand PooPah

Quote:
Originally Posted by markthetrucker View Post
Back to the beginning a bit, but I had MRSA a couple years ago when I was over the road. Ended up in the Hospital in LA for 4 days, in isolation. the Meds they put me on were horrible, horrible nasty Anti-bios. Then when I got out of the hospital it was like $800 for the damn prescription to be on the anti-bios for a month. It was the most horrible experience of my life! I felt like crap for weeks. All that from an ingrown hair, and showering in truck stops they thought. needless to say now I am the biggest hand washer in the world! I can tell you from experience it sucks big time.
Mark,

That fits exactly with the OP. I am sorry you went through all that!
Old September 4th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #245
markthetrucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by motosk8ter View Post
Mark,

That fits exactly with the OP. I am sorry you went through all that!
Thanks, it really was horrible, now at least Docs know what to look for! I had to visit 2 hospitals to get someone to do anything...
markthetrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2010, 11:46 PM   #246
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo View Post
Tell your story to the parents of the six dead Indian girls recently killed by their participation in the HPV trials there, India has responded by banning further trials and putting on hold the the importation of HPV for nationwide use as a result of these deaths.
LINK =>http://www.darkpolitricks.com/2010/0...-and-counting/

-Armadillo
My first thought on reading your claim is that medical care in India varies widely and those girls probably died from something else. darkpolitricks.com. Wow. THAT sounds like an objective source of information. More reliable news sources confirm that the girls died of other causes. They still stopped the immunizations. Aha, you may say. Not so much. That HPV vaccine MAY be a bad idea in India. Why? Because the vaccine was designed in the west, where western style vaccinations are the norm. So, am I admitting the HPV vaccine killed them? Actually, it may have contributed to it, but it was not the root cause. The root cause is that many in the Indian population are too weak or sickly to begin with. Just look at how H1N1 did a number on the Mexican population, but did not hurt the US population much at all. And, a number of those who did die, were from Mexico and had not benefitted from American immunizations. That alone is a commentary on the success of the US immunization programs. Our immune systems are not wasting energy battling those diseases that we are immunized from, so it can deal with stuff like viruses more readily.