S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2018, 02:31 PM   #61
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post

I have explained enough of what I think so, I'm pretty much done with this subject. No more to contribute.... on to something else...
The ultimate troll thread.
The ultimate example of Dunning-Kruger.
In the field of psychology, the DunningĖKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the metacognitive inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1] On the other hand, people of high ability incorrectly assume that tasks that are easy for them are also easy for other people.[2]


Yes, why donít you stop posting about white supremacy, you obviously donít understand the concept, are in denial and assume, alla Dunning-Kruger.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2018, 01:10 AM   #62
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,004
Default Lots of people like this in the world Mort

https://www.facebook.com/DavidAvocad...5598940081512/
__________________
"Liberal Logic", not possible.... a phrase in conflict with itself....
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:50 PM   #63
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,262
Default Not another put down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
The ultimate troll thread.
The ultimate example of Dunning-Kruger.
In the field of psychology, the DunningĖKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the metacognitive inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability; without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1] On the other hand, people of high ability incorrectly assume that tasks that are easy for them are also easy for other people.[2]


Yes, why donít you stop posting about white supremacy, you obviously donít understand the concept, are in denial and assume, alla Dunning-Kruger.
I feel so superior now!
guess why?
I dont feel the need to put others down .
It just gives me zero satifaction.
If being low ability means a low ability to label others inferior then id rather be low ability and inferior than a puppet to the piper any day of the week.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 04:12 PM   #64
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
I feel so superior now!
guess why?
I dont feel the need to put others down .
It just gives me zero satifaction.
If being low ability means a low ability to label others inferior then id rather be low ability and inferior than a puppet to the piper any day of the week.
A lay person analyzing me... lol. I cant help what others think... I can only do as I think I should. As I said before, perception.... biased perception is far worse. It puts blame where it has not been proven.
I cant help it if a person mis-uses analytical tools to justify their racism.

Edit: did you notice that explanation could go two directions in diagnosis? Convenient... lol sorta like if not then the other applies.. yeah... ok whatever.. lol
__________________
"Liberal Logic", not possible.... a phrase in conflict with itself....

Last edited by fierocious1; June 18th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 07:54 PM   #65
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,796
Default

So, "here" we have an example of how a few typical Trump deplorable's rationalize their particular path to becoming deplorable's, it take a life time of bad decisions to end up in a situation where one encourages and admires a world famous bigot, and a misogynist, again world class.

Cheering as the EPA is abolished, becoming excited by the prospect of letting Russia Ruin Democracy in America, basically, doing every possible treasonous activity possible.

Or, these particular deplorable's don't understand the current world events, thinking that befriending all the enemies of the United States and making enemies of all of the Unites States (used to be) Friendly countries is a good thing to do.(well it is if you're a fan of Vlad)

And now encouraging the split up of families seeking asylum in the United States, an act of world renown bigotry.

Honestly...
1.5Trillion given to the 1% who need it least.
Health care abolished....wait for those bills to start doubling.
Education, who needs an education when facts are ignored by this President, alternate facts are made up, daily, why educate anyone, just say what you want, to whomever, whenever.

Fools Jump Where Angels Tread.

Ala....Dunning-Kruger
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 10:21 PM   #66
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.
 
sk84luv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 1,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
So, "here" we have an example of how a few typical Trump deplorable's rationalize their particular path to becoming deplorable's, it take a life time of bad decisions to end up in a situation where one encourages and admires a world famous bigot, and a misogynist, again world class.

Cheering as the EPA is abolished, becoming excited by the prospect of letting Russia Ruin Democracy in America, basically, doing every possible treasonous activity possible.

Or, these particular deplorable's don't understand the current world events, thinking that befriending all the enemies of the United States and making enemies of all of the Unites States (used to be) Friendly countries is a good thing to do.(well it is if you're a fan of Vlad)

And now encouraging the split up of families seeking asylum in the United States, an act of world renown bigotry.

Honestly...
1.5Trillion given to the 1% who need it least.
Health care abolished....wait for those bills to start doubling.
Education, who needs an education when facts are ignored by this President, alternate facts are made up, daily, why educate anyone, just say what you want, to whomever, whenever.

Fools Jump Where Angels Tread.

Ala....Dunning-Kruger
Can you give an example of how you have benefited by being white? If so, do you feel guilty? If you aren't white, I withdraw my question.
__________________
Riedell 336, Roll-Line Mistral, Roll-Line Panthers. Swiss Labyrinth II .
sk84luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 11:56 AM   #67
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,262
Default and the two directions may as well be 10 directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
A lay person analyzing me... lol. I cant help what others think... I can only do as I think I should. As I said before, perception.... biased perception is far worse. It puts blame where it has not been proven.
I cant help it if a person mis-uses analytical tools to justify their racism.

Edit: did you notice that explanation could go two directions in diagnosis? Convenient... lol sorta like if not then the other applies.. yeah... ok whatever.. lol
Very much like getting you future read,its so vague and broad like a horoscope it applies to every starsign .lol
But whoooooooooooo so spookie and clever i must look up to these highly educated folk
Oh how did they know that about me.
Ok dudes heres your free reading.
You have a heartbeat.
you are breathing..
you will meet somebody.
something will happen .
If they say this you say that and if they say that you say this.
you will look very inteligent.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 12:06 PM   #68
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,262
Default now where both stating the obvious except your ignoring half

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
So, "here" we have an example of how a few typical De niro deplorable's rationalize their particular path to becoming deplorable's, it take a life time of bad decisions to end up in a situation where one encourages and admires a world famous bigot, and a misogynist, again world class.

Cheering as the EPA is abolished, becoming excited by the prospect of letting Russia Ruin Democracy in America, basically, doing every possible treasonous activity possible.

Oh well you didnt believe in chemtrails anyway so no need for the epa to do their job.

Or, these particular deplorable's don't understand the current world events, thinking that befriending all the enemies of the United States and making enemies of all of the Unites States (used to be) Friendly countries is a good thing to do.(well it is if you're a fan of Vlad)

Yeah enemys that the Usa made well before reagan

And now encouraging the split up of families seeking asylum in the United States, an act of world renown bigotry.

hang on here ,didnt trump just say he didnt want to split up familys ? .
And wasnt it just a policy already in place?

1.5Trillion given to the 1% who need it least.
Health care abolished....wait for those bills to start doubling.

like any other president ,they reward the wealthy.So no change there ,only the amount is different
Education, who needs an education when facts are ignored by this President, alternate facts are made up, daily, why educate anyone, just say what you want, to whomever, whenever.

Fools Jump Where Angels Tread.

Yeah they did and havent stopped.
no change there either.


But the side effect is the economy is doin better Now trumps in.

Ala....Dunning-Kruger
cool
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 12:14 PM   #69
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,796
Default

My color and or ethnicity doesn't enter this discussion, I'm not the White
Christian Bigoted misogynist here.
Nor am I defending any White Christian Bigoted Misogynists here

If you feel that encouraging the President of the United States "actions" is warranted because you're also a White Christian Bigoted Misogynist, then you also deserve a special place in hell.

Nothing personal, just making a point.

The people that support this White Christian Bigoted Misogynist President are either "confused" or complicit.

If confused, then they need to be made aware, if complicit, sad.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 02:19 PM   #70
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.
 
sk84luv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Southern Oregon
Posts: 1,214
Default White Bigoted Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
My color and or ethnicity doesn't enter this discussion, I'm not the White
Christian Bigoted misogynist here.
Nor am I defending any White Christian Bigoted Misogynists here

If you feel that encouraging the President of the United States "actions" is warranted because you're also a White Christian Bigoted Misogynist, then you also deserve a special place in hell.

Nothing personal, just making a point.

The people that support this White Christian Bigoted Misogynist President are either "confused" or complicit.

If confused, then they need to be made aware, if complicit, sad.
Is you.
__________________
Riedell 336, Roll-Line Mistral, Roll-Line Panthers. Swiss Labyrinth II .
sk84luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 03:50 PM   #71
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 2,796
Default

what could possibly make you think I'm a party to your science fiction nonsense?

And you left out misogynist...

Anyway..
A theist believes in a Deity.
An anti-theist believes in the opposite of a Deity.
Both theist's and anti-theist's believe in make believe made for draining $ nonsense...oldest ponzi scheme on the planet.

An agnostic person loves science fiction, but it's fiction
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 05:49 PM   #72
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
Very much like getting you future read,its so vague and broad like a horoscope it applies to every starsign .lol
But whoooooooooooo so spookie and clever i must look up to these highly educated folk
Oh how did they know that about me.
Ok dudes heres your free reading.
You have a heartbeat.
you are breathing..
you will meet somebody.
something will happen .
If they say this you say that and if they say that you say this.
you will look very inteligent.
Some people are so intelligent that they chain themselves into bondage and don't realize they have the keys....
__________________
"Liberal Logic", not possible.... a phrase in conflict with itself....
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.