S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old November 15th, 2017, 10:02 AM   #181
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

LOL. And then there is Biden. The Secret Service claims they needed to protect women from HIM.

Why is Joe smiling?
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:04 AM   #182
quantoo

Default And then theres congressman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
LOL. And then there is Biden. The Secret Service claims they needed to protect women from HIM.

Why is Joe smiling?
Anthony weiner.
Dickpicsender extraordinaire
Wasnt he a democrat?

Last edited by quantoo; November 26th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:25 AM   #183
BPTS
I made your Mom blush....

Here are the absolute facts surrounding the Vegas incident:
Gunfire was showered upon a crowd of concertgoers.
People lost their lives.
People were wounded.

Those are the only concrete facts surrounding this atrocity.
Everything else is speculation and conjecture.

In other news, Lois Lerner has petitioned to have her testimony sealed permanently in regards to the IRS targeting conservative groups.
She claims she will be in fear of her and her families life if the contents of that investigation are revealed.

Huh! Go figure.....

On "Gun Control":
People need to wake up and realize that the most cruel, mean and viscous animal to walk the face of the earth is a human being intent on causing harm to others, regardless of the means they take to instill their harm.
Attempting to control human behavior by regulating a mechanical object is an exercise in futility, ignorance, arrogance and stupidity.
A truck is capable of the same atrocities we have seen in recent history.

We do not have a "Gun Violence" problem in this nation, to the contrary in the last decades we have actually seen a decline in homicides due to firearms.

What we do have is a societal problem.
We have a society where human life carries little value to so many.
BPTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:51 AM   #184
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPTS View Post
Here are the absolute facts surrounding the Vegas incident:
Gunfire was showered upon a crowd of concertgoers.
People lost their lives.
People were wounded.

Those are the only concrete facts surrounding this atrocity.
Everything else is speculation and conjecture.

I'll add a fact or two, and some conjecture. There was not one shooter. The sounds of the guns, lower and higher pitched sounds, denoting smaller and larger caliber bullets blow away the notion of one shooter, which begs the question, did that old, now dead man do ANY of the shooting? Also a fact, a rifle with a bump stock could not have delivered the long even firing we hear in the videos. A bump stock rifle will produce uneven firing, and shorter continuous bursts. Not the long even firing we hear. This suggests to me, that this incident was indeed staged by people wanting to attack the 2nd amendment and that that old man may have been dead before the shooting started. Taylor made talking points: Too many guns for one man, bump stocks, assault rifles, and a cover up that started with hours: The Lone Shooter Narrative that is easily proven false.

In other news, Lois Lerner has petitioned to have her testimony sealed permanently in regards to the IRS targeting conservative groups.
She claims she will be in fear of her and her families life if the contents of that investigation are revealed.

Huh! Go figure.....

Why is she not going to prison???

On "Gun Control":
People need to wake up and realize that the most cruel, mean and viscous animal to walk the face of the earth is a human being intent on causing harm to others, regardless of the means they take to instill their harm.

Word.

Attempting to control human behavior by regulating a mechanical object is an exercise in futility, ignorance, arrogance and stupidity.
A truck is capable of the same atrocities we have seen in recent history.

We do not have a "Gun Violence" problem in this nation, to the contrary in the last decades we have actually seen a decline in homicides due to firearms.

What we do have is a societal problem.
We have a society where human life carries little value to so many.
Controlling behavior. WTF? Some people DO. They do this, they do that. Other people don't DO. They skulk around watching the people that DO so they can say, you can't DO this, or you can't DO that. I don't know what gets into some folks.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:26 AM   #185
Nostalgic

Another little fact that may or may not be connected, I will let people decide for themselves. There was an article that claimed that George Soros made a couple of hundred million dollars as a result of the shooting. He borrowed stock in the corporation that owned the hotel gambling that it would fall. He sold the stock for one price and waited for it to fall, which it did due to the shooting and the threats of lawsuits that followed. He then bought it back for a lower price and returned it to the broker along with the brokers fee. The difference was pure profit, that he might not have made if the shooting hadn't just happened to come along at the right time.
Nostalgic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:43 AM   #186
quantoo

Default And i agree

[

Last edited by quantoo; November 26th, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:46 AM   #187
quantoo

Default quite possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Another little fact that may or may not be connected, I will let people decide for themselves. There was an article that claimed that George Soros made a couple of hundred million dollars as a result of the shooting. He borrowed stock in the corporation that owned the hotel gambling that it would fall. He sold the stock for one price and waited for it to fall, which it did due to the shooting and the threats of lawsuits that followed. He then bought it back for a lower price and returned it to the broker along with the brokers fee. The difference was pure profit, that he might not have made if the shooting hadn't just happened to come along at the right time.
very sus indeed
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:45 PM   #188
ursle
Street Skater

So in August soros shorts 1,350,00 shares of MGM, 0.75% of his portfolio, in September James Maureen the CEO of MGM sold 80% of his shares, my guess is he thought soros was onto something, anyway, soros bought between $27-$34 per share and depending upon exactly when he sold, he either made or lost all or part of the investment, the stock dropped 2$ after the shooting, I think getting facts from infowars is a funny way to try to bend the truth, 0.75% of his portfolio, yes, Iím sure soros was in cahoots with the white supremist shooter in Vegas and the white supremistís buddy Ted Bundy, and yes Obama and Clinton were in the room with the shooter, I heard that on infowars, it must be true.

Sickening is the Republican Partyís leader, backing up a child raping white nationalist while attacking an honorable public figure that tried and got convictions on KKK murderers, so if you grab pussy, whatever the age of the pussy you get elected into office by the white nationalist party brought to you willingly by Russia, sickening.

Sickening is net neutrality being taken away by the 1% of the country, itís exactly what happened in Germany in the 30ís, then it was books, now itís comunication, the 1% already has control of the news (fox) an entertainment channel that has taken over as the propaganda outlet for this white nationalistic administration, sickening.

Sickening is Virginia voting for an overhaul of their representatives, and winning by 10 points, but due to gerrymandering, still lost representation, sickening.

So now, if....net neutrality goes away, and somehow this tax bait and switch happens, imagine the polls in 18, ha, every single person between the age of 18 and 25 is going to vote, do the math, look at what happened in Virginia, the people will have something to say and all the laws being broken and money stolen at the moment, will come out from the shady, slimy swamp itís currently hiding in, into the light of public opinion, and the justice of the legal might of the real United States, not the present Russian likeness of the United States.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2017, 08:19 PM   #189
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Yeah, and before that news was revealed, we found out the CEO I believe dumped stock. Not a normal move. Suggests he and Soros both had foreknowledge of the incident. Added to that the pathetically clumsy pushing of the one shooter narrative. They were on that within about 2 hours or so. I mean, how stupid can you be? Normally, in shooter situations, you see 8, 10 hours, or more, of lockdown of an area as they sweep through to verify all shooters are down or captured. But no. Within 2 or 3 hours we get, one man down, and he was the ONLY one. NO WAY any responsible Police Department makes a call like that so quickly. So this suggests that the one shooter narrative was sitting on the shelf long before the incident. Then they stupidly played the one shooter card way too early.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:06 AM   #190
BPTS
I made your Mom blush....

Quote:
I'll add a fact or two, and some conjecture. There was not one shooter. The sounds of the guns, lower and higher pitched sounds, denoting smaller and larger caliber bullets blow away the notion of one shooter, which begs the question, did that old, now dead man do ANY of the shooting? Also a fact, a rifle with a bump stock could not have delivered the long even firing we hear in the videos. A bump stock rifle will produce uneven firing, and shorter continuous bursts. Not the long even firing we hear. This suggests to me, that this incident was indeed staged by people wanting to attack the 2nd amendment and that that old man may have been dead before the shooting started. Taylor made talking points: Too many guns for one man, bump stocks, assault rifles, and a cover up that started with hours: The Lone Shooter Narrative that is easily proven false
Agreed, this whole thing stinks.
I work in the firearms industry, and work with select fire weapons everyday. Agree, those weren't bump stocks, the cadence of fire is too even and on long bursts you can hear the cadence decline slightly- indicative of a weapon getting hot.
My test techs are both in shape Marines and one thing we discussed - no way a 60 yo man could hold a 100 round equipped rifle tight enough to activate a bumpstock for the entire mag dump.
They have a hard enough time with a 60 round mag.
From the audio I have heard it is very clear that there was a substantial separation in distance from bursts, much more so than just different windows from the same suite.
From the photos I have seen both 5.56 and 7.62 weapons were present.

Funny how when a Hadji rammed a truck through a bike path in New York City and a nutbar lit up a church in Texas we knew EVERYTHING about them within a few hours.
We still don't know sh!t about Vegas.

The silence tells volumes IMO.......
BPTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:36 AM   #191
quantoo

Default I gotto

[

Last edited by quantoo; November 26th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:31 AM   #192
quantoo

Default BPTS

By

Last edited by quantoo; November 26th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:57 AM   #193
quantoo

Default And

so

Last edited by quantoo; November 26th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:18 AM   #194
quantoo

Default And what has an ex seeee ia agent got to gain?

[

Last edited by quantoo; November 26th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:48 AM   #195
quantoo

Default cnn complete with crisis actors.

If

Last edited by quantoo; November 26th, 2017 at 10:15 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:20 PM   #196
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
If you have any heart and can handle the truth watch this entirely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM8bwTNN8EE

Go koolaid drinkers and supporters of mainstream media go ! go !go! your the smartest thinkers on the planet.
Yay Now even I want to be a puppet too!

For FFFF sake wake up and smell the rotten coffee your being dished up alll you ignoramises!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P-Q6YU25y0
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:32 PM   #197
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPTS View Post
Agreed, this whole thing stinks.

Funny how when a Hadji rammed a truck through a bike path in New York City and a nutbar lit up a church in Texas we knew EVERYTHING about them within a few hours.
We still don't know sh!t about Vegas.

The silence tells volumes IMO.......

There’s nothing funny about it, the driver was a “Muslim”, info is immediately released, the Texas shooter “liked” Bernie on Facebook, info is immediately released, but, the Vegas shooter was a white supremist, male, rich, friend of the Ted Bundy crew, total black out of news.

The first sheriff on the scene released a statement, he stated that an unarmed bystander took away the shooters gun and shot him with it, sooner or later ballistics will be released, then we will know.

Claiming that there were multiple shooters by listening to Audio tapes, outdoor audio tapes, outdoor audio tapes in a large city with multi storied buildings with lots of glass to reverberate noise is foolish, claiming that a crazy person can’t do something physically challenging is also foolish.

The fact that this nut job was able to procure and place an arsenal in a crowded hotel is troubling, and it happens every day in this NRA, Republican controlled time period, luckily, the winds of change are picking up speed.
Sensible firearm regulations, just like sensible automotive regulations save lives, and mentally ill people should be the first to be regulated. Followed by abusive (mentally or physically) people, get firearms out of the hands of the people most inclined to harm others.

Firearms are the leading cause of the death of children.

Last edited by ursle; November 26th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:08 PM   #198
quantoo

Talking And still nobody believes their being used as tools

[

Old November 25th, 2017, 10:11 PM   #199
quantoo

Default I said it about sandy hook long ago

[

Old November 26th, 2017, 04:17 AM   #200
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

[QUOTE=quantoo;728905]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post

Im not here the win and ive been told by more than just one person to put tin foil hat on and i take it in my stride and if there was concrete evedence that 911 was a real arab terrorist attack and not a setup i will be the first to admit it and swollow my pride .Because i swallow my pride every day just by being outnumbered by people with their heads up their own ars3s.
look https://www.google.com.au/search?q=h...w=1920&bih=930
Exactly. No prizes. No money, no trophies. Just some folks kicking around the news. Why can't we be like a group of guys, sitting around, having a drink and smoking a cigar, just kicking around ideas and opinions about stuff. Intead of a To The Death cage match. LOL.

That Vegas guy was right wing? I thought he was left? No matter. The likelyhood of him shooting SHOT ONE is minimal. He certainly did not do what they say he did, which makes it likely he did nothing of what they said he did. Were there full autos in the hotel room? If not, then he did no shooting. We never hear bump stock fire. Just smooth full auto fire.