S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old November 26th, 2017, 10:14 AM   #201
quantoo

Default im out for while

none of us are safe then
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 02:44 PM   #202
ursle
Street Skater

[QUOTE=rufusprime99;728911]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post

Exactly. No prizes. No money, no trophies. Just some folks kicking around the news. Why can't we be like a group of guys, sitting around, having a drink and smoking a cigar, just kicking around ideas and opinions about stuff. Intead of a To The Death cage match. LOL.

That Vegas guy was right wing? I thought he was left? No matter. The likelyhood of him shooting SHOT ONE is minimal. He certainly did not do what they say he did, which makes it likely he did nothing of what they said he did. Were there full autos in the hotel room? If not, then he did no shooting. We never hear bump stock fire. Just smooth full auto fire.
QUOTE=quantoo;728905]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post

Im not here the win and ive been told by more than just one person to put tin foil hat on and i take it in my stride and if there was concrete evedence that 911 was a real arab terrorist attack and not a setup i will be the first to admit it and swollow my pride .Because i swallow my pride every day just by being outnumbered by people with their heads up their own ars3s.
look https://www.google.com.au/search?q=h...w=1920&bih=930
Exactly. No prizes. No money, no trophies. Just some folks kicking around the news. Why can't we be like a group of guys, sitting around, having a drink and smoking a cigar, just kicking around ideas and opinions about stuff. Intead of a To The Death cage match. LOL.

That Vegas guy was right wing? I thought he was left? No matter. The likelyhood of him shooting SHOT ONE is minimal. He certainly did not do what they say he did, which makes it likely he did nothing of what they said he did. Were there full autos in the hotel room? If not, then he did no shooting. We never hear bump stock fire. Just smooth full auto fire.

i donít know how quantooís quote was listed as mine, but hmm, none of that crazy ranting is me, and I see quantoo deleted his posts, Iím guessing, hoping, that one of his five your old children has been posting and it was just discovered and fixed.

Anyway, there is a group of members tha have a civil insightful conversation going about the horror taking over out government, unfortunately there is a small group of people that donít believe facts, or truth, and thereís no conversation when truth and facts arenít present, pretending that Trump is our president doesnít make him a president, he will never be our president, he is our pedophile in chief

He now owns the failing of health care, the failing of the environment, the failing of negotiations with N Korea, and his empire is crumbling, sales of trump properties are declining, rental of trump propertyís is abysmal, prices have dropped 50%+++, itís all catching up with this shiny, slimy con man.

And itís sickening that itís taking so long for Muller to put all the pieces in place to shine the light of justice on this bunch or Russians in the White House.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 03:33 PM   #203
fierocious1

https://24insider.com/2017/11/26/bre...olesting-kids/
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:40 PM   #204
Mcostello

308 days since Hillary is not Our President. Just sounds so sweet. Better than Chocolate.
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:09 PM   #205
jotson

Quote:
pretending that Trump is our president doesnít make him a president, he will never be our president, he is our pedophile in chief.
He now owns the failing of health care, the failing of the environment, the failing of negotiations with N Korea, and his empire is crumbling, sales of trump properties are declining, rental of trump propertyís is abysmal, prices have dropped 50%+++, itís all catching up with this shiny, slimy con man.

And itís sickening that itís taking so long for Muller to put all the pieces in place to shine the light of justice on this bunch or Russians in the White House.
Ummm, facts? Trump is the President. Pedophile? Did I miss the sentencing, or is this another projection by the actual democrat pedophiles. Ever check out the Podesta wikileaks? How about those Creepy Joe Biden videos?

Trump is trying to clean up after the failing Obamacare. The entire swamp is literally out to get him, so he sacrificed his wealth for our country, while Clintons and Obamas sacrificed our country for their wealth.

It always takes a long time for your desired justice when there is no evidence, especially when it didn't happen (it was actually Clinton/Russia collusion).
jotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:31 PM   #206
sk84luv
..., therefore, I skate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotson View Post
Ummm, facts? Trump is the President. Pedophile? Did I miss the sentencing, or is this another projection by the actual democrat pedophiles. Ever check out the Podesta wikileaks? How about those Creepy Joe Biden videos?

Trump is trying to clean up after the failing Obamacare. The entire swamp is literally out to get him, so he sacrificed his wealth for our country, while Clintons and Obamas sacrificed our country for their wealth.

It always takes a long time for your desired justice when there is no evidence, especially when it didn't happen (it was actually Clinton/Russia collusion).
Brilliant.
Old November 26th, 2017, 11:46 PM   #207
BPTS
I made your Mom blush....

Quote:
Thereís nothing funny about it, the driver was a ďMuslimĒ, info is immediately released, the Texas shooter ďlikedĒ Bernie on Facebook, info is immediately released, but, the Vegas shooter was a white supremist, male, rich, friend of the Ted Bundy crew, total black out of news.
Please provide factual evidence of these claims.

The first sheriff on the scene released a statement, he stated that an unarmed bystander took away the shooters gun and shot him with it, sooner or later ballistics will be released, then we will know.
Don't hold your breath

Claiming that there were multiple shooters by listening to Audio tapes, outdoor audio tapes, outdoor audio tapes in a large city with multi storied buildings with lots of glass to reverberate noise is foolish, claiming that a crazy person canít do something physically challenging is also foolish.

As stated in a previous post, I work every day with select fire weapons in live fire scenarios. An average day consists of a few thousand rounds being slung down range. I work in open terrain and urban terrain in various scenarios. I can clearly differentiate between types of weapons systems such as Kalishnakov, M16/AR15 variants, AUG, FAMAS, HK roller lock etc, types of weapons within the same platform(example: M16 family i.e. MK 18, M4, M16, SDM-R, M249 SAW), whether or not the weapon is gas operated and calibers.
I can very clearly tell if a weapon discharge is direct, indirect, echo, distant or near.
All by ear.
There are numerous video evidences that very clearly exhibit multiple weapons utilized and from varying points of placement relative to the recording device.
Result? Multiple shooters engaged in Vegas. And they weren't "Bumpstocks" as claimed. The rate fire is way too even of a cadence and about 850 rpm. Just about right for a M4 in good condition.
A bump fire device, at best they provide a staccato rate of fire that is very uneven, if they work at all.
Getting sustained and even rates of fire from them is a virtual impossibility.
The technique one must use with them is quite physically demanding, one has to hold the rifle loosely to allow the device to function, eliminating any chance of "aimed fire". You cannot rest the rifle on anything to fire it, the least restriction of movement impedes the motion of the rifle in recoil which is required to cycle the rifle. I have two very in shape Marines that are my primary test techs. As we discussed previously they had difficulty with them with only 60 rounds.
After seeing pics of the alleged perpetrator it is clear he was not an example of an in shape 60 year old.
No way could he hold a 9# weapon equipped with a heavy buttstock with a 4# magazine and fire it in a prolonged fashion.

The fact that this nut job was able to procure and place an arsenal in a crowded hotel is troubling, and it happens every day in this NRA, Republican controlled time period, luckily, the winds of change are picking up speed.
Sensible firearm regulations, just like sensible automotive regulations save lives, and mentally ill people should be the first to be regulated. Followed by abusive (mentally or physically) people, get firearms out of the hands of the people most inclined to harm others.

Well, we know what brand of Kool-Aid you enjoy.
I will wholeheartedly agree that there individuals in our society who have absolutely no business being in possession of a firearm.
Therein is the crux of the issue, how do we keep firearms out of the hands of persons with no business with them, while respecting the RIGHTS of lawful persons? Not an easy answer.

Firearms are the leading cause of the death of children.

Uhmmm, no.
Cliff notes if you don't want to look at the chart:
#1 - Unintentional Motor vehicle accidents

2015 Center for Disease Control stats: https://www.cdc.gov/injury/images/lc..._1050w760h.gif

One of the 1st things any investigating body looks at after any crime is this: Who benefits from this crime?
Who would benefit from an incident like Vegas?

Mass shooters typically fall into a couple of types and they are typically based on age.
Younger shooters do it for notoriety, love, revenge.
Older shooters typically do it to prove a point (Colorado Springs CO Planned Parenthood incident comes to mind, the perp was very anti abortion) or for political reasons.

What was knuckleheads point in Vegas?
Old November 26th, 2017, 11:49 PM   #208
BPTS
I made your Mom blush....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk84luv View Post
Brilliant.
You can be assured of one thing: If a Democrat accuses a Republican of some particular impropriety they have absolutely committed the exact same impropriety.
Multiple times.
Old November 27th, 2017, 12:31 AM   #209
fierocious1

Default DAng it!

YOu guys KNOW that you are not playing by the lib rules!!!!! If a dem or lib does it, ITS OK! Nothing to look at. If anyone else does it, it's death sentence and they the dems will scream from the highest peaks!!! IF it is a Republican, instant guilty.... dems are guilty only if proven in court, and only if no one can get paid off......

https://www.facebook.com/proudtobeam...type=3&theater
Old November 27th, 2017, 12:42 AM   #210
fierocious1

Default The Donald!

https://www.facebook.com/United3Infi...type=3&theater

LOL

https://www.facebook.com/CoalitionFo...8126960486400/
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:19 AM   #211
quantoo

Default nar 5 yr olds are smarter than that

[QUOTE=ursle;728917][QUOTE=rufusprime99;728911]

QUOTE=quantoo;728905]
Quote:

just seen some pretty hairy stuf and im leavin it alone for while. since you are curious
1 more for the road.
Girl that survived vegas has been found dead after stating her account of the event on her facebook page
natural causes and only 20 ish yo.
a person we know of also died of natural causes after posting too much credible info.
lets just say im afraid of the skulandbonesgang2
Old November 27th, 2017, 01:13 PM   #212
fierocious1

https://www.facebook.com/AmericansDe...type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/colddeadhan...type=3&theater
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:00 AM   #213
quantoo

Default Ursle must be wrong

Because if what ursle says is the truth then why did he bring home those guys .
I thought trump was supposed to be racist ursle?

Couldnt read the second one i dont have facebook.
I remmember the charlton heston's saying from the 70s. Was it that?
I tryed to look another way and i just got that has been jimcareys idiotic film clip {what a puppet}!
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #214
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
Because if what ursle says is the truth then why did he bring home those guys .
I thought trump was supposed to be racist ursle?

Couldnt read the second one i dont have facebook.
I remmember the charlton heston's saying from the 70s. Was it that?
I tryed to look another way and i just got that has been jimcareys idiotic film clip {what a puppet}!
Racist is who you call it is, when you want to, and when you have no legitimate points to argue with(no ammo), YOU racist you! The ones yelling it all the time most likely are the true racists, like a piece of paper stuck to their tongue, gets wagged to death..... If they would remove it from their tongue, it would not bother them so much.
Old Today, 01:37 AM   #215
fierocious1

https://www.facebook.com/mrctv/videos/1723567564332951/
Old Today, 02:31 AM   #216
ursle
Street Skater

Sickening is a white, religious, Russia, loving, person calling others racist because it MIGHT confuse them, sickening is a white religious Russia loving person posting, nay, trolling, articles from Facebook that canít be viewed without a Facebook account, sickening is a white religious Russia loving person posting pictures to a forum expecting that forum to host them, when that forum explicitly restricts posters trying to make the forum host. Sickening is watching Russia corrupt this democracy with the help of White, Religious, Russian lovers.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:03 AM   #217
Mcostello

328 days and 11 hours+ since Hillary did NOT win!
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #218
wired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
And it is going SO well!

Everyone is SO sick of winning!

Repeal of the ACA went SO well!

The "dog are my homework" tax bill is right on track!

This is what happens when dumbasses elect a dumbass all because their "manhood" is tied up in ignorance, misogyny and racism.

Old Today, 12:57 PM   #219
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
Yep, but the thievery of the dems is still going... little by little it will be shut down. The dems just can't have their percentages tampered with by Trump. I mean they, the dems backed the worse possible health law ever brought to the table, then said, "you have to pass it to see what is in it" yep, truly a scam.... And now most hospitals and doctors offices won't take it.. because it doesn't pay.. The dems call this "brilliant", there are reasons that laws are made this way, it isn't for the people. Percentages are being distributed to those involved that pushed it through. Why else would government officials fight so hard to preserve a disastrous law? They could care less about the people.

By the way, isn't Hoffman a dem? Yep he is also under the microscope for sexual charges... Funny that the dems went after Trump and now the skeletons are flying out of the closet showing the dems are way worse than the Republicans... ironic..

Edit:
http://theconservativepatriots.com/2...ote-illegally/

https://www.facebook.com/MikeCernovi...2007727594942/

Last edited by fierocious1; Today at 06:53 PM.