S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:04 PM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,440
Default Trump right about Iran

Trump was right about Iran, and Europe was wrong. While I LOVE giving Trump credit, this is kind of a gimmie. Iran has bad military intentions. OH NO says Europe. How stupid do ya gotta be?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39123...t-hank-berrien

Ballistic missile test. Made no doubt with the MONEY Obama gave them.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2018, 09:16 PM   #2
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,054
Default

Chutzpah

Trump withdrew from the Treaty.
There is no Treaty.
Iran is free to continue development of Weapons.


Before Trump withdrew from the treaty, Iran was in compliance with the treaty.
Trump, with no evidence that Iran had broken the treaty simply ended the Treaty.

So Trump after creating a possible nuclear catastrophic situation, is now gloating that he knew Iran wouldn't obey the treaty, Iran did obey the Treaty until Trump disolved the Treaty, Trump is just an idiot, an insane idiot, an insane idiot with the mind of a five year old.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2018, 12:06 AM   #3
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,371
Default well he must be the smartest five year old ever

hes setting iran up,even a five year old could see that from a mile away.
iran looked like the good guys to our allies until the reigns were loosened.
but now they can be bombed from all sides.
And dont forget it took a man with a five year olds mind to open europes eyes to it.
the us government are specialist in making it look like the other guy started the war and are also the best at obliterating the other side whilst making themselves look like the heros.
anyone for a gulf of tonkin incident?
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2018, 02:16 AM   #4
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
hes setting iran up,even a five year old could see that from a mile away.
iran looked like the good guys to our allies until the reigns were loosened.
but now they can be bombed from all sides.
And dont forget it took a man with a five year olds mind to open europes eyes to it.
the us government are specialist in making it look like the other guy started the war and are also the best at obliterating the other side whilst making themselves look like the heros.
anyone for a gulf of tonkin incident?
I guess this proves a 5 year old is smarter than a Liberal.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2018, 12:35 PM   #5
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,054
Default

Obviously, reality needs a voice.

Iran was in accordance with the Treaty it was forced to sign, Iran was complying, Trump simply accused Iran of breaking the Treaty, with no proof, then he broke the Treaty, with no proof.

Iran is now joining with Russia, which will turn out to be the reason Trump pulled out of the Treaty.

Russia is becoming a world power, ala Trump.
Iran is becoming a world power, ala Trump.

Russia and Iran have become friendly, are sharing intelligence, ala Trump.

So, Trump is creating world powers out of America's decrepit, broke, enemies, wonder why, did Vlad order him to?(Obviously....Trump isn't capable of carrying on a conversation, much less changing worLd order)
What act of Treason will Trump commit today?
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2018, 01:07 PM   #6
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,371
Default and dont forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Obviously, reality needs a voice.

Iran was in accordance with the Treaty it was forced to sign, Iran was complying, Trump simply accused Iran of breaking the Treaty, with no proof, then he broke the Treaty, with no proof.

Iran is now joining with Russia, which will turn out to be the reason Trump pulled out of the Treaty.

Russia is becoming a world power, ala Trump.
Iran is becoming a world power, ala Trump.

Russia and Iran have become friendly, are sharing intelligence, ala Trump.

So, Trump is creating world powers out of America's decrepit, broke, enemies, wonder why, did Vlad order him to?(Obviously....Trump isn't capable of carrying on a conversation, much less changing worLd order)
What act of Treason will Trump commit today?
America has used atomic and hydrogen bombs on an other country to remain a super power.
who else has done that?
oh HEAVEN FORBID ANY OTHER COUNTRY HAS THE ABILTY TO BECOME A SUPER POWER.
good for the goose good for the gander.
and why does israel have the all clear to attack palestine?
why did russia step aside for the usa air strike on syria?
i would think having russia as an Allie is better than an enemy.
hillary would be stirring up russia which would create tension again ,north korea would be holding hostages and your unemployment rate would be soaring and everyone knows this.trump is the lesser of 2 evils and the world is overpopulated according to the owners of it all.trump is just delaying the inevitable
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2018, 02:03 PM   #7
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
America has used atomic and hydrogen bombs on an other country to remain a super power.
who else has done that?
oh HEAVEN FORBID ANY OTHER COUNTRY HAS THE ABILTY TO BECOME A SUPER POWER.
good for the goose good for the gander.
and why does israel have the all clear to attack palestine?
why did russia step aside for the usa air strike on syria?
i would think having russia as an Allie is better than an enemy.
hillary would be stirring up russia which would create tension again ,north korea would be holding hostages and your unemployment rate would be soaring and everyone knows this.trump is the lesser of 2 evils and the world is overpopulated according to the owners of it all.trump is just delaying the inevitable
The US and some other countries have realized that the bomb probably should never had been invented. An organization of terror bent on killing anyone opposing it, could if armed with the bomb cause world wide damage from "throwing a fit", possibly terminating all life on this planet. Bozo helped terrorist countries by handing them cash. And those countries are using the cash as a means to expand their criminal enterprise. Most countries realize the danger, but there is always someone out there willing to take their money and give them better weapons to kill us with. Greed and power makes all the bad stuff happen. Trump is trying his best to get the US back into shape to confront scumbag countries. Goverment cottuption in the previous (dim) administrations dulled the focus from protecting US citizens to seeing how much money could be stripped from the people.
__________________
"Liberal Logic", not possible.... a phrase in conflict with itself....
fierocious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2018, 02:31 PM   #8
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 6,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantoo View Post
America has used atomic and hydrogen bombs on an other country to remain a super power.
who else has done that?
oh HEAVEN FORBID ANY OTHER COUNTRY HAS THE ABILTY TO BECOME A SUPER POWER.
good for the goose good for the gander.
and why does israel have the all clear to attack palestine?
why did russia step aside for the usa air strike on syria?
i would think having russia as an Allie is better than an enemy.
hillary would be stirring up russia which would create tension again ,north korea would be holding hostages and your unemployment rate would be soaring and everyone knows this.trump is the lesser of 2 evils and the world is overpopulated according to the owners of it all.trump is just delaying the inevitable
You know, I think the whole Russia thing is, in some ways, a bit of a sham. I mean, after the Nazis, folks were on edge, Russia wanted to consolidate some power by absorbing some nations. But you know what. Russia payed a hellish price in defeating Germany. These days, Russia is just another country going about its' business. No big reason to be their enemy, unless some specific thing creates tension.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2018, 12:00 PM   #9
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,371
Default agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
The US and some other countries have realized that the bomb probably should never had been invented. An organization of terror bent on killing anyone opposing it, could if armed with the bomb cause world wide damage from "throwing a fit", possibly terminating all life on this planet. Bozo helped terrorist countries by handing them cash. And those countries are using the cash as a means to expand their criminal enterprise. Most countries realize the danger, but there is always someone out there willing to take their money and give them better weapons to kill us with. Greed and power makes all the bad stuff happen. Trump is trying his best to get the US back into shape to confront scumbag countries. Goverment corruption in the previous (dim) administrations dulled the focus from protecting US citizens to seeing how much money could be stripped from the people.

and north korean trade sanctions worked the way they should under trumps governance
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2018, 12:03 PM   #10
quantoo
Senior Member
 
quantoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,371
Default yeah hitler was one sick junkie in the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
You know, I think the whole Russia thing is, in some ways, a bit of a sham. I mean, after the Nazis, folks were on edge, Russia wanted to consolidate some power by absorbing some nations. But you know what. Russia payed a hellish price in defeating Germany. These days, Russia is just another country going about its' business. No big reason to be their enemy, unless some specific thing creates tension.
and russia helped put a stop to it.
i think mining might have been part reason for the big boys making russia americas enemy after that.
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.