S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 13th, 2019, 06:44 AM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,622
Default Sarah Silverman

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/12/sarah...Uo42hLvdBHJMic

Sarah Silverman fired from movie project when a blackface picture of her from 2007 surfaced. My reaction?

How does it feel?
How does it feel?
To be on your own.
With no direction home.
Like a complete unknown.
Like a rolling stone.
(cue the harmonica)

THIS is Karma. Sarah. Morally superior Sarah. Well, the PC police caught you. You are done. Blackface. You racist b*tch. LOL

OH YEAH. YOU were the morally superior b*tch, that was judging others. Now you are judged. How does it feel?
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 12:54 PM   #2
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,583
Default

Let's ask Sarah how it feels.

In a GQ magazine profile last year, Silverman said she doesn't stand by the blackface episode and is horrified over it. Silverman also said that making mistakes is part of the nature of working in comedy.

“Comedy by nature is not at all evergreen," she told GQ. "So if you're doing it right, you look back at your old stuff and you're horrified."


I don't consider her Racist.

Of course actual Racist's consider everything they see Racist, they only see Racist.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2019, 06:37 PM   #3
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Let's ask Sarah how it feels.

In a GQ magazine profile last year, Silverman said she doesn't stand by the blackface episode and is horrified over it. Silverman also said that making mistakes is part of the nature of working in comedy.

Irrelevant. She has been found to be impure. She must be punished.

“Comedy by nature is not at all evergreen," she told GQ. "So if you're doing it right, you look back at your old stuff and you're horrified."


I don't consider her Racist.

Of course actual Racist's consider everything they see Racist, they only see Racist.
Whoah there buddy. Are you grasping what you just said.
Actual Racists consider everything Racist. So if YOU say she is not racist, but the Progressive Powers that be say she is, then you are calling your own Progissive Leaders racist. You are in conflict.

Of course, I think you were trying to point the finger at me. But get this: I'm not gonna weigh in on Sarah's status. I am just pointing out that Sarah, who likes to judge others is now found wanting when she is judged, is funny as hell.

Don't yell at me. Don't point a finger at me. Sarah, and you, worship the progressive God. And the Progressive God has struck her down. And you, ursle, have essentially accused the Progressive God of being wrong. If you were a person of any consequence, the Progressive God would strike you down as well. Chew on that.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2019, 12:09 PM   #4
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,583
Default

Irrelevant. She has been found to be impure. She must be punished.


Found to be impure by an misogynistic Racist, that makes everything moot, simply irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Whoah there buddy. Are you grasping what you just said.
Actual Racists consider everything Racist. So if YOU say she is not racist, but the Progressive Powers that be say she is, then you are calling your own Progissive Leaders racist. You are in conflict.

Of course, I think you were trying to point the finger at me. But get this: I'm not gonna weigh in on Sarah's status. I am just pointing out that Sarah, who likes to judge others is now found wanting when she is judged, is funny as hell.

Don't yell at me. Don't point a finger at me. Sarah, and you, worship the progressive God. And the Progressive God has struck her down. And you, ursle, have essentially accused the Progressive God of being wrong. If you were a person of any consequence, the Progressive God would strike you down as well. Chew on that.
You're making up Racist Propaganda and casting your Racist net wide, you have no credibility, no facts, no opinion of your is valid concerning human interactions, you have called yourself "RACIST" meaning you have no empathy, no ability to understand the emotions of others, She has begged forgiveness for something long past, she is capable of calling out RACIST's, as every human should.

I'm pretty sure she's agnostic, so keep your crazy money machine to yourself, religious lunatics and RACIST's seem to be breeding in the septic tanks lately.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 05:14 AM   #5
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Irrelevant. She has been found to be impure. She must be punished.


Found to be impure by an misogynistic Racist, that makes everything moot, simply irrelevant.

Now ursle. Why would you say that about me?
(because it is stupid, and incorrect) Oh, yeah. No no no sweetheart.
Don't be silly. I have no power. The leaders of YOUR side have declared Sarah impure. Not me.


You're making up Racist Propaganda

No, I saw a news report.

and casting your Racist net wide

I did not cast any net. Hollywood did.


you have no credibility

My credibility is not on the line. Just look up the story.

no facts

There are plenty of facts. She herself admitted she lost a movie role, and TELLS us why.

you have called yourself "RACIST" meaning you have no empathy, no ability to understand the emotions of others

One, because I am honest. Most people ARE racist.
Empathy, blah blah blah. Yeah. Not really my thing. I am more for logic and law and order. Proud of it.


She has begged forgiveness for something long past, she is capable of calling out RACIST's, as every human should.
YOU'RE RIGHT. She has begged forgivness.
And guess who didn't give it to her. No, not me. YOUR PEOPLE. The Left.
Your ugly stupid people put a gun to her head and shot. Don't hang this on me. Those are YOUR people, therefore it is you. YOU shot Sarah Silverman in the head and ended her career. I am just the guy on the sideline enjoying the show.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 12:39 PM   #6
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,583
Default

This conspiracy theory you're making up about Sarah is to new, nobody else on the planet knows about it yet, you'll have to try harder.

Only Racist's care about a white woman wearing blackface.

This is what Racist's do, make up Racist's scenarios about non-Racist's, Progressive's hate Sarah, because ?

Funny, searching, nothing, hmm, another Rufus made up to Troll lie.

So She's Jewish, A woman and has an opinion, a three-fer for roofie.

Actually, I wonder if rufus is a short for roofie, a favorite tool of rapist's and Bill Cosby.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:43 PM   #7
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
This conspiracy theory you're making up about Sarah is to new, nobody else on the planet knows about it yet, you'll have to try harder.

Only Racist's care about a white woman wearing blackface.

https://www.good.is/Culture/sarah-si...lackface-fired
OK. So what you are saying is Hollywood culture, the Left are Racists. You are a snake eating your own tail.

This is what Racist's do, make up Racist's scenarios about non-Racist's, Progressive's hate Sarah, because ?

Oh, I hate Sarah because she is a stupid leftist b*tch. But, here are the real Racists. You gotta love the title on this one. The Left Eats Its' Own.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...ackface-photo/
You are in a bind of your own making. You say Sarah is not racist, and anybody who does is Racist. The Hollywood Left has branded her Racist. So now you gotta choose. Continue to be a mindless goon of the Left, and do and believe everything they say, or Pronounce the Left is not God.

So what is it going to be? Are you going to toe the partly line and hate Sarah?

Or, are you going to break ranks with the big Leftist Hate Machine?
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:12 PM   #8
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,583
Default

One wonders...what Hollywood Left hates Sarah?

Hell, I avoid, ignore Sarah, I think nothing of her humor or acting, politically, only insane people support Trump so at least she has that going for her

Ah' Ha, Sarah is working with people being harassed by RACIST's, no wonder Roofie is Hating on her so much.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:35 PM   #9
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
One wonders...what Hollywood Left hates Sarah?

Whoever was making the movie.

Hell, I avoid, ignore Sarah, I think nothing of her humor or acting, politically, only insane people support Trump so at least she has that going for her

Woooo. Nicely done. You carefully extracted yourself out of being a Sarah supporter. You have wisely (sic) chosen to obey your Leftist Gods and look the other way as they unfairly destroy her. (Remember, the last couple of posts you were raging that she was innocent.)


Ah' Ha, Sarah is working with people being harassed by RACIST's, no wonder Roofie is Hating on her so much.
Damn. I was really hoping to spin you out so bad you'd jump off a cliff. Trying to reconcile your defense of Sarah, and your sad devotion to the Leftist ideology of hate. But, you quickly and easily dump Sarah and hug the Hate Factory.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 12:19 PM   #10
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,583
Default

Ok, so your hatred of any Jewish woman especially one that fights Racism is just another day of Racism for you, and.... you are making up the "Left" Hollywood Types turning against her, it's money, it's only money, that Hollywood is concerned about.

So, another Roofie hate thread, sprinkled with Lies and a lack of basic facts.

Got it.

Facts Matter.

Dump Sarah, Hate factory, Conspiracy Theorist much?

Don't spin me in your personal crazy, it's your hell, not mine.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 07:29 PM   #11
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Ok, so your hatred of any Jewish woman especially one that fights Racism is just another day of Racism for you, and.... you are making up the "Left" Hollywood Types turning against her, it's money, it's only money, that Hollywood is concerned about.

So, another Roofie hate thread, sprinkled with Lies and a lack of basic facts.

Got it.

Facts Matter.

Dump Sarah, Hate factory, Conspiracy Theorist much?

Don't spin me in your personal crazy, it's your hell, not mine.
Dazed and confused as usual. My hate thread? No. Hollywood spewed it's hate on Silverman. Yet you try and blame me. I did nothing to anyone.

First you try and defend her. Then you try and blame me. How absurd. Then you bow to your leftist God of Nonsense, and throw stones at her.
You are blinded by hate. Enjoy that.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2019, 10:56 PM   #12
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Dazed and confused as usual. My hate thread? No. Hollywood spewed it's hate on Silverman. Yet you try and blame me. I did nothing to anyone.

First you try and defend her. Then you try and blame me. How absurd. Then you bow to your leftist God of Nonsense, and throw stones at her.
You are blinded by hate. Enjoy that.
That's called redirection or deflection... SOP of dims
I don't know... hmm do we need classification? I mean, Lib, racist, wishy washy, unstable, white hater only, ulta greedy, ultra corrupt mad at the world other than their own.... I could go on with this... put them in a box of their own making... maybe a combo box. Got to think about this for a second... ooopss it's gone.. done.
__________________
"Liberal Logic", a phrase in conflict. dims = it's OK to kill babies.. real logic there.. dims lose rigged election and lose on rigged multiple investigations!
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM   #13
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,583
Default

Hollywood never spoke about Sarah, a bean-counter somewhere made a decision, then a few Racist's on "Skatelogforum" decided to use Sarah as Race Bait, after all she's a Jewish woman that is anti-RACIST, perfect fodder for Racist's.

Racist Republican's....Making more hate in one day then the rest of the world in eternity.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM   #14
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat
 
rufusprime99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Antonio Tx
Posts: 7,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
Hollywood never spoke about Sarah, a bean-counter somewhere made a decision, then a few Racist's on "Skatelogforum" decided to use Sarah as Race Bait, after all she's a Jewish woman that is anti-RACIST, perfect fodder for Racist's.

Racist Republican's....Making more hate in one day then the rest of the world in eternity.
No, you don't get it. I am laughing my azz off.
Sarah was playing the good PC soldier. Criticizing others.
Then they decided to judge her.
Now she is out.
Karma b*tch.

And here you go again, trying to protect her?
Don't protect her against me. I've done nothing to her.
I've just laughed at her and you, the hypocrite.
__________________
Don't let people live in your head rent free. ~princessfluffhead~ BontQRL/InvaderDA45: Seba-FRX: Alkali CA9
rufusprime99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #15
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,583
Default

Roffie, remember biggies cardinal rule "never get high on your own supply"

You've made up another conspiracy theory about Sarah, and you're the only conspiracy theorist on the planet to have done so, who cares, everyone knows you're just a nutcase, lying, trolling, lying trolling, thousands of threads of nonsense, well, RACIST NONSENSE.

But if it makes you feel like you're not really the lowest form of human life...a racist, go ahead and pretend away.
__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.