S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old August 15th, 2019, 12:15 AM   #21
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
Exactly.... lol. The racista are Always screaming racism, while being the perpetrator's of it. Their single focus in life...
If you are white, racist
Having an arguement, racist
If you are white with hispanic, racist
If you are white with Asian, racist
If you are white with black racist...

So no need to fight the hypocracy... it's there for all to see.

Btw, YOUR President TRUMP, works with all races and promotes amoung all parties except fake news. So go get your panties wadded up up, EVERYBODY sees you for who you are. EVERYBODY.... so go on race bait all you want... because I know people that aren't racists that I'm proud to call my friends, but you guys don't even range above the dredges..
Ya know, smart folks just KNOW how to communicate.
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:28 AM   #22
zebra1922

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
Ya know, smart folks just KNOW how to communicate.
Deflection, deflection, deflection.

People are called racist not on the basis of their colour, creed or background, but on their actions and words.

You two clearly meet the definition, bigoted too, a heady combination.
zebra1922 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2019, 10:28 AM   #23
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Nearly everyone is NOT a racist. What EVERYONE is, is prejudiced.

All people are prejudiced. The difference between racism and prejudice is one who is prejudice dismisses their initial assumptions or assessments based on outward appearance when they either continue to observe a person or speak and interact personally with someone.

An actual racist doesnt change their stance regardless of what happens. They remain tied to ethnicity defining you and your characteristic and pecking order.

So recap being prejudiced does not mean you are racist.

Being racist means you are prejudiced with no potential to change your view of people or a person.

Most of our "racist " jokes of different ethnicities are merely prejudiced banter and overly stereotyping a group of people.

"I bet that hippie across the street smells of patchouli oil" - lol

Being prejudiced is a simply a survival instinct. It's our duty as humans to dismiss, or in some cases reaffirm it when we collect information.

When rufus says hes racists I'm really hoping he doesnt know what hes even saying. Because sometimes he doesn't
Old August 15th, 2019, 12:46 PM   #24
ursle
Street Skater

You make a good point mort, reasonable people learn as they age, these Racist's will never accept change, they are willing to break the constitution and local law to not change, that's why they are Racist's.

BTW, being prejudiced is just as Racist as being Racist, unless you can make yourself accept the person or thing you're prejudiced against, thus, shed your racism.

Yes, everyone has predefined notions, Racist's stay in their original world of hate.

Racist's aren't born Racist, their environment and their decisions make them Racist, and in today's environment with Trump Touting Racism every time he opens his mouth, he's turning non racist's into RACIST's.
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:53 PM   #25
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
Nearly everyone is NOT a racist. What EVERYONE is, is prejudiced.

All people are prejudiced. The difference between racism and prejudice is one who is prejudice dismisses their initial assumptions or assessments based on outward appearance when they either continue to observe a person or speak and interact personally with someone.

An actual racist doesnt change their stance regardless of what happens. They remain tied to ethnicity defining you and your characteristic and pecking order.

So recap being prejudiced does not mean you are racist.

Being racist means you are prejudiced with no potential to change your view of people or a person.

Most of our "racist " jokes of different ethnicities are merely prejudiced banter and overly stereotyping a group of people.

"I bet that hippie across the street smells of patchouli oil" - lol

Being prejudiced is a simply a survival instinct. It's our duty as humans to dismiss, or in some cases reaffirm it when we collect information.

When rufus says hes racists I'm really hoping he doesnt know what hes even saying. Because sometimes he doesn't
You are playing word games. Racism/prejudice are all along the same lines. I don't like a certain people. Why? They walk around with a sh*t eating look on their face all the time. This immediately tells me, I don't want to know them, or be anywhere near them. That, combined with years of experience with those people that has run about 3 to 1 negative. OF COURSE I am going to judge them and avoid them, even hate them. On the other hand, and I can reference some folks I see on the bike trail, I look at their face, and it isn't full of anger and hate. Easy to give them a smile and a wave. Easy to chat with them and think well of them. I am just as prejudiced against my own people. A lot of stupid ones behave like the bunch I just described. Sub culture people with bad attitudes. F em.
Old August 16th, 2019, 03:43 AM   #26
Mort
Sk8 Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusprime99 View Post
You are playing word games. Racism/prejudice are all along the same lines. I don't like a certain people. Why? They walk around with a sh*t eating look on their face all the time. This immediately tells me, I don't want to know them, or be anywhere near them. That, combined with years of experience with those people that has run about 3 to 1 negative. OF COURSE I am going to judge them and avoid them, even hate them. On the other hand, and I can reference some folks I see on the bike trail, I look at their face, and it isn't full of anger and hate. Easy to give them a smile and a wave. Easy to chat with them and think well of them. I am just as prejudiced against my own people. A lot of stupid ones behave like the bunch I just described. Sub culture people with bad attitudes. F em.
No word games. Your English sucks.

They(prejudice and racism)are not the same. Not at all.
Old August 16th, 2019, 11:27 PM   #27
fierocious1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort View Post
No word games. Your English sucks.

They(prejudice and racism)are not the same. Not at all.
There was a guy once that I knew. He was a rough looking dude. My boss at the time hired him for occassional work. He was scary looking to me at the time(very ong time ago). When you are younger you have not learned enough to give some people a chance, at the time I was just wary of him. Later on after him being at the shop for a month or so we began working on stuff in the shop. I was always gone repairing machinery as a service tech. But some new projects were brought into the shop and nearly everyone had a hand in building up the equipment. Turned out he was a pretty nice guy. Would work and help you to no end if needed, he just got it done. You never know who a person is until you really hang around them to see.

Met a woman years ago, total 10 and then some, absolute head turner, was the devils child though.... should have known.... NEVER judge a book by the cover. Tracker her for years just to see what would finally happen to her. Lost her for a long long time,14 years. She was dealing, got busted, probation, got busted again, got 15 years in OK prison.... Before that, shot a guy attending a party at her home and got 2 years and probation. wow glad all this was after I ran her off! One of the most beautiful women I had ever seen , ran that girlfriend off in less than 3 months. Put her out on the interstate one night and didn't see her again for 11 years.
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM   #28
ursle
Street Skater

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
There was a guy once that I knew. He was a rough looking dude. My boss at the time hired him for occassional work. He was scary looking to me at the time(very ong time ago). When you are younger you have not learned enough to give some people a chance, at the time I was just wary of him. Later on after him being at the shop for a month or so we began working on stuff in the shop. I was always gone repairing machinery as a service tech. But some new projects were brought into the shop and nearly everyone had a hand in building up the equipment. Turned out he was a pretty nice guy. Would work and help you to no end if needed, he just got it done. You never know who a person is until you really hang around them to see.

Met a woman years ago, total 10 and then some, absolute head turner, was the devils child though.... should have known.... NEVER judge a book by the cover. Tracker her for years just to see what would finally happen to her. Lost her for a long long time,14 years. She was dealing, got busted, probation, got busted again, got 15 years in OK prison.... Before that, shot a guy attending a party at her home and got 2 years and probation. wow glad all this was after I ran her off! One of the most beautiful women I had ever seen , ran that girlfriend off in less than 3 months. Put her out on the interstate one night and didn't see her again for 11 years.
Great a narcissistic (Narcissistic personality disorder one of several types of personality disorders is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.)
Racist is giving us his personal View of his personal Narcissist Racism.

Hm, so, if someone controls their prejudices, they aren't racist, if they can't or don't control their prejudices, they are Racist.

Racism is what Racist's do, blanket discrimination of others by race or religion, and the RACIST Republicans are weaponizing Racism and Religion and Hate and Stupid.
Old Today, 12:31 AM   #29
fierocious1

Default There was a technician

I worked with for years. I could never figure out how he analyzed issues with equipment. He was always going back and forth on almost every screen on the computer control system daily. I would watch for a while and walk away. Later I got into the manuals and began to learn the system, figured out the guy didn't know anything at all, he just went through motions to make it look like he knew more than he knew. Always looked busy and always wasted everybodies time by not being available to do actual work. He knew just enough to not hit the wrong buttons and cause the machines to malfunction while he was looking into them..
Kinda reminds me of the commentor above this comment... Doesn't know crapola but talks like he does... full of it. Cannot take seriously... just babbling... as usual. Bad analyst

There was another tech that couldn't fix anything, never knew why they let him stay as long as they did. He constanty broke things.. bad analyst tooo.. Always wrong... but he liked to talk a long line of s t that baffled the managers enough I guess.. sounds familiar too. Got the bs but lots of hot air... all the real techs knew it... Moral of the stories, don't trust idiot techs... can't find their as es with both hands... let alone know what they are talking about...