S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old February 28th, 2019, 01:22 AM   #1
wired

Default Which side are you on?

We have been here before.

Some thought the protection of the crown was desirable, others didn't.

Some thought owning people was a good economic system, others didn't.

Some thought gilded lives for a few was the capitalist ideal, others didn't.

Some thought separate was equal, others didn't.

Some thought love was defined by law, others didn't.

Some think criminality in defense of racism is OK, others don't.

It's simple. Either you are on the right side of history, or you are not.

Which side are YOU on?

Collusion is one thing but the above is proof of a felonious act being committed by a sitting president. It's time to get this sh7tshow out of the White House. He can go live with the man he loves in North H3ll Korea if he thinks there are great real estate opportunities there.

Last edited by wired; February 28th, 2019 at 06:00 AM.
wired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2019, 02:51 AM   #2
Dec8rSk8r

I am glad to see Trump is paying his legal fees. Are you saying Trump is racist for wanting to build the wall? I want the wall...
Dec8rSk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2019, 04:06 AM   #3
wired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dec8rSk8r View Post
I am glad to see Trump is paying his legal fees.
Surely you joke.

That check for reimbursement of an illegal campaign contribution. A felony for which Michael Cohen is going to prison and Donald J Trump is named as Individual 1 in Cohen's indictment.

Quote:
Are you saying Trump is racist for wanting to build the wall? I want the wall...
Michael Cohen said Trump is a racist. He has spent a lot of time with him and should know.

Why would you want to spend $20-70B to build a wall that would not stop immigration, drugs or other imaginary problems?

Old March 3rd, 2019, 04:43 AM   #4
Dec8rSk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Surely you joke.

That check for reimbursement of an illegal campaign contribution. A felony for which Michael Cohen is going to prison and Donald J Trump is named as Individual 1 in Cohen's indictment.
Maybe you are joking if you believe everything a convicted liar (who is already up the proverbial sh*t creek and desperately looking for an oar) is saying. How do we know that it was for an illegal campaign contribution and not legal fees? Try to look at it impartially. It may have been for that, and it may not have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
Michael Cohen said Trump is a racist. He has spent a lot of time with him and should know.

Why would you want to spend $20-70B to build a wall that would not stop immigration, drugs or other imaginary problems?

Oh well, Jesus Christ if Michael Cohen says that... Seriously, as a convicted liar, he has no real credibility. I think he is eager to throw Trump under the bus at this point and is telling them what they want to hear.

I will get back to you on the wall tomorrow, this one is going to take some time to do justice to it.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 04:01 PM   #5
fierocious1

Quote:
I am glad to see Trump is paying his legal fees. Are you saying Trump is racist for wanting to build the wall? I want the wall...
I want the wall,
I want national carry,
tightly resticted abortions,
smaller government,
Illegals removed from the United States,
The DEATH PENALTY for any illegals that are a participant or connected with intentional death of an American citizen,
Lower taxes,
Abolishment of sanctuary cities,
deleting federal funding of any city or state not following the Constitution or trying to get around it.
Ending all funding/welfare to any illegal or person without the right to be in the United States.

I could go on but that is enough for now... anything opposing the above sure looks like traitorous policy, undermining the citizens and government of the United States. Too bad so many government officials are and have been traitors and not gone to jail.

Cohen, No Russian connection to Trump for collusion... So you can't have it both ways LOL So is there collusion or is Cohen lying? This is so much fun...

OKAY term abortionists, your turn.....
Old March 3rd, 2019, 04:07 PM   #6
Dec8rSk8r

Quote:
...would not stop immigration, drugs or other imaginary problems?
Surely you jest if you are referring to immigration or drugs as imaginary problems? Please tell me if that was just an unfortunate wording.

As far as the wall goes, I read your link, which I believe I have seen before, and here's a link for you - https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...beat_them.html
Old March 3rd, 2019, 05:10 PM   #7
Dec8rSk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
I want the wall,
I want national carry,
tightly resticted abortions,
smaller government,
Illegals removed from the United States,
The DEATH PENALTY for any illegals that are a participant or connected with intentional death of an American citizen,
Lower taxes,
Abolishment of sanctuary cities,
deleting federal funding of any city or state not following the Constitution or trying to get around it.
Ending all funding/welfare to any illegal or person without the right to be in the United States.

I could go on but that is enough for now... anything opposing the above sure looks like traitorous policy, undermining the citizens and government of the United States. Too bad so many government officials are and have been traitors and not gone to jail.

Cohen, No Russian connection to Trump for collusion... So you can't have it both ways LOL So is there collusion or is Cohen lying? This is so much fun...

OKAY term abortionists, your turn.....
Yep, sounds about right to me! Does this mean I have went full on conservative aka the dark side?
Old March 3rd, 2019, 05:48 PM   #8
fierocious1

Quote:
Yep, sounds about right to me! Does this mean I have went full on conservative aka the dark side?
The rest is all smoke, they make an argument for this or that to prevent you from seeing the real truth.... make big huff about Trump and others to take your focus away and attempt to sway you. If your focus is on the above it won't change your mind.
Taking down The United States is the dims goal, by any means necessary. Too bad the ones not focussing on what is right will go down with them if they succeed, just like Venezuella, because they cannot reign in their greed.