S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    


Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2019, 02:36 AM   #21
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
There is a third option you have not brought forth...

I've thought of this context several times. I used to organize ski trips for a regional ski club. For long/international trips we'd fly and for sort trips we'd bus.

Here is my take... We are on a bus and driving full speed towards a mountainside turn it cannot possibly hold. The ski club on the bus is trusting the driver to be competent. Folks familiar with the road and the coming turn are getting concerned. Folks who are heavily into partying don't know about the pending doom and don't care.

The third option is make a positive difference... remove an incompetent "driver".
So far all I have seen is speculation from the left and a lot of noise. No proof and a lot of lies. Everyone over there thought he was great until he became a president, then he was the devil... yeah, you think I'm going to believe them. They control all the media except for a few resisting outlets, they control most of the government and information being passed, they have gotten away with tons of illegal activity with no threat of being held responsible and you think I'm going to take their word for it that the sky is blue on a clear day? If they had acted right, been held accountable and been a balanced source of information, maybe there would be a possibility that I could have believed that they were correct saying Trump was out of control or did not know what he was doing.
Trump is a billionaire, how did he do it and then how did he keep it? He isn't stupid, he knows money and business pretty well, well enough that he has more wealth than anyone we all combined will ever know. So is he stupid or not, I think not. He may just not be good at conveying his direction or may be intentionally not be conveying his direction so as to keep making progress. If someone knows what you are trying to do, then it makes it easier to stop you from reaching your goal.
The alternative is socialism/communism.
__________________
"Liberal Logic", a phrase in conflict with itself.... dims = it's OK to kill babies.. real logic there..
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2019, 02:39 AM   #22
bjvircks
Major Trouble
 
bjvircks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,934
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
I haven't created anything, if you side with them then maybe you appear to be one.
I beg to differ. I do believe you have conflated in error.

This is kind of wierd and scary... it seems that if someone is not 100% in lockstep with you on anything then they are, by default, diametrically opposed to you on everything.
__________________
Quando omni flunkus, moritati
bjvircks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2019, 02:54 AM   #23
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
I beg to differ. I do believe you have conflated in error.

This is kind of wierd and scary... it seems that if someone is not 100% in lockstep with you on anything then they are, by default, diametrically opposed to you on everything.
Well, Thats ok, it is your opinion. Lockstep, no, but this is serious stuff we are talking about, our country. You could be a traitor.... I really don't like traitors much. You claim not to be a dim, but seem to oppose or stand with them.. Dims stand clearly opposite on most things that I believe. So choose wisely who you side with. Ive already explained previously what I believe in, so are you the friend or foe? I really have not seen much middle ground out of the dims and that is what separates the left and right, needeling the pres at every opportunity yet getting away with offenses far worse than he has done since being in office. At this point you have to choose your side, I already have.

observation vs conflation

This is kind of wierd and scary... , the probability that the left will attempt to overthrow the US government in less than 12 years. Remove the constitution too. Now, that would be a scary thing to see. If you think the left is aggressive now, just wait, you haven't seen anything yet. I hope that when it does happen, you remember, that you were told it was coming, and was told it wasn't a good thing.

I really don't see you as an off to the side observer either... they usually choose a side when there is advantage later in a fight for them to profit from... If you are a US citizen, you cannot be neutral.
__________________
"Liberal Logic", a phrase in conflict with itself.... dims = it's OK to kill babies.. real logic there..
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2019, 03:14 AM   #24
bjvircks
Major Trouble
 
bjvircks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,934
Default

study fully and carefully the American, French and Russian revolutions and get back to me regarding your party allegience.
__________________
Quando omni flunkus, moritati
bjvircks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2019, 03:31 AM   #25
fierocious1
Senior Member
 
fierocious1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjvircks View Post
study fully and carefully the American, French and Russian revolutions and get back to me regarding your party allegience.
Reading it and not choosing a side? observers will not come out of this unscathed. Yeah I know history repeats itself... but when the crap comes down and the dims overthrow... Ill have already planned for it. People move on and survive, governments go on a cleansing spree. Trump has been the only president in US history to try to pull us out of the mud get things going again. After that, when he is gone, I pretty much expect the country to crash and burn. And from what I can tell, it won't be from Trump.
So far you have avoided discussing your allegiance..

You seeming to be a historian already know where the left stands vs hitlers communist propaganda and beliefs. Pretty much identical beliefs and methodology. He slew millions...
__________________
"Liberal Logic", a phrase in conflict with itself.... dims = it's OK to kill babies.. real logic there..
fierocious1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2019, 02:09 PM   #26
ursle
Street Skater
 
ursle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 3,159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierocious1 View Post
So far all I have seen is speculation from the left and a lot of noise.

Are you ignoring the people in prison, the people going to prison and the 82 indightments sent out this week, or are you unaware?

No proof and a lot of lies.

The Steele Dossier has been proven to be 100% acurate and truthful, several Trump Associates have been convicted, several more will soon be, lot's of proof concerning lot's of LIES from the Trump Campaign and Administration.

Everyone over there thought he was great until he became a president, then he was the devil.

That's your opinion, and the opinion of a close minded person is worth nothing, a person that believes lies over facts is a close minded person.

No one "Over There" thought Trump was great, most of his own party were "Never Trumpers" untill he won the Nomination.

Every one except the gullible knew that Trump was a Lying, Tax Cheating, Grifter. Trumps father gave him 450 Million dollars, and Trump lost it all, Trump has never succeeded at anything, you, yourself discribe him as the Devil, right, let's use science fiction to describe this freak of nature.


yeah, you think I'm going to believe them. They control all the media except for a few resisting outlets, they control most of the government and information being passed, they have gotten away with tons of illegal activity with no threat of being held responsible and you think I'm going to take their word for it that the sky is blue on a clear day?

Let's get the facts involved, Sinclair Broadcasting owns 85% of all local TV broadcasting stations.

They control most of the Government???
Actually, luckily, the Democrats control 1/3rd of Government, Facts Matter.
If you have any facts about illegal activity you're welcome to present them, but I'm almost certain your only "Facts" are the ability to post MEGA



If they had acted right, been held accountable and been a balanced source of information, maybe there would be a possibility that I could have believed that they were correct saying Trump was out of control or did not know what he was doing.

Again, your inability to tell truth from fiction weighs heavily in your understanding of current events.

Let's look at the Fox Entertainment Network which is not allowed in Canada or Europe because it never uses facts, it's entertainment...only.

While all the actual Factual Networks factcheck their articles or discussions, and if they are found to be incorrect, they either retract or correct.

Trump lies ten or more times a day, officially, of course any serious, factual, news source is going to report those lies, if Trump never lied, the factual news sources wouldn't be so busy, Trump causes all his own difficulty, Facts Matter



Trump is a billionaire, how did he do it and then how did he keep it? He isn't stupid, he knows money and business pretty well, well enough that he has more wealth than anyone we all combined will ever know. (Again, your blinkered opinion is worth nothing, speak for yourself, I Happen To Know People that are actually...Much Wealthier then the Russian Spy in the White House...who it will soon be shown is broke and in Debt, BTW, Trump has no credit rating, mines 864 )

When we get his taxes we will see that Trump is in debt, for Billions, to Russia, Trump has lost every penny of the 450 Million dollars his father gave him, no US bank will give him a loan, Deutsche Bank, controlled by Russia (Vlad). Loanded him Billions, hence, now Trump is taking down American Democracy to further Russia's aganda.
Trump is stupid, read any speach he made that he wasn't reading off a teleprompter, he is an incoherent, babbling, witless, racist.


So is he stupid or not, I think not. He may just not be good at conveying his direction or may be intentionally not be conveying his direction so as to keep making progress. If someone knows what you are trying to do, then it makes it easier to stop you from reaching your goal.
The alternative is socialism/communism.
The US is going backwards, the Trade Deficit is at an all time high, because of Trump.

The US nation debt just hit 22Billion, because of Trump.

The EPA is being run into the ground, defunded, there's going to be a lack of clean air and water....soon.

Trump is dividing the Country, exacty as he was instructed...by Vlad.

The list is endless.



__________________
Liberal authority comes from rational assessment of true facts followed by correct implementation of useful measures that result in a better outcome.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.