S k a t e L o g     F o r u m
Inline Skating and Quad Roller Skating
Forum Hosts: Jessica Wright | Kathie Fry

FOLLOW US: Our Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Email    

Home - Forum Index - Africa Skating - Asia Skating - Europe Skating - Oceania Skating - Pan America Skating - Roller_Rinks - Friend the SkateLog Forum in Facebook - SkateLog Forum on Facebook

Forum Administrators: Jessica Wright and Kathie Fry | Email Us
Access code for buying and selling subforums: "skates"
How To Get a User Account and Posting Privileges in the SkateLog Forum
Use Google to Search the SkateLog Forum

Go Back   SkateLog Forum > Other Forums > Off-Topic Discussions
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Off-Topic Discussions You can use this forum to talk about any non-skating topic you want.

Old November 7th, 2017, 10:16 PM   #1
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Default We will never get the straight story of Vegas

The Las Vegas shooting is the Modern Day JFK shooting. They started lying right out the gate. Stupid lies to boot. One shooter. The shooter was an old guy. He was shooting using a bump stock. Right. All of this is nonsense. Bump stocks would not produce the long smooth automatic rifle fire we hear. It would be more irregular, and have more pauses. Not one shooter. You can hear different shooters, and there is video of shots from different locations. Then there is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97YnJcgc6Rs

And why did the FBI stop releasing information?
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:36 AM   #2
quantoo

Default No surprise to me

Only suprise is somebody on our side was watching them
quantoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:02 AM   #3
Nostalgic

There have been stories that claimed multiple shooters on the ground and one that said one of the wounded had horizontal wounds. That could happen only if the shooter was on the ground which is where the guy supposedly said he was. The sheer volume of bullets needed makes it impossible for one person to do it all. There was an average of more than one hit per second if the 10 minute figure was true and more than twice that if the 4.5 minute figure is true. Either way an hit rate impossible for one untrained (supposedly) shooter to do.
Nostalgic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:04 AM   #4
quantoo

Default Dont worry nostalgic

Mark these words nobody will believe what your saying here other than the few that open their minds to let the pain in.
Got a ripper virus after lookn at utube flight path link ,computer wouldnt start.
Its you tube should not do that unless somebody is watching everybody that views that link .
So why do the attack freedom of speech?
Is it because they have something to hide?
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:06 AM   #5
rufusprime99
Ninja Naked Mole Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
There have been stories that claimed multiple shooters on the ground and one that said one of the wounded had horizontal wounds. That could happen only if the shooter was on the ground which is where the guy supposedly said he was. The sheer volume of bullets needed makes it impossible for one person to do it all. There was an average of more than one hit per second if the 10 minute figure was true and more than twice that if the 4.5 minute figure is true. Either way an hit rate impossible for one untrained (supposedly) shooter to do.
I saw a cabbie video showing a shooter, noise, some muzzle flashes from ground level. So many lies from the authorities. It is mind boggling.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:42 AM   #6
quantoo

Default oooooh i give in

Just hand all your guns in and they will leave us alone.
NOT
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:52 AM   #7
Nostalgic

There was a video that showed a person in a security guard uniform, on the ground, adopting what appeared to be a shooting posture. While the video was from relatively close up it was not clear whether or not he was actually shooting. At least not to me.
Nostalgic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2017, 12:29 AM   #8
ursle
Street Skater

It appears there were several accomplices

52 Senators
298 representatives
45 and the NRA

If there were others, gosh, who?
Right, Ted Bundy lives 12 miles away from the home of this white supremist shooter, terrorist.

Or, Obama hired Hillary to hire Bundy, that’s likely.
ursle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:21 AM   #9
quantoo

Default I hope your well looked after for your good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursle View Post
It appears there were several accomplices

52 Senators
298 representatives
45 and the NRA

If there were others, gosh, who?
Right, Ted Bundy lives 12 miles away from the home of this white supremist shooter, terrorist.

Or, Obama hired Hillary to hire Bundy, that’s likely.
Like i said could be nra .
Nra double agents.Not possible? how many relatives of spys have you talked to?
How many told you things that you normally would'nt hear?
Some people in the know let things slip sometimes ursle.
Corruption didnt start last weekend you know ursle its been going for thousands of years.
Think tanks are good at ochestrating actions that have adverse reactions.
The rebuplicans most likely have democrat spy stand ins in their party that they havent weeded out yet.
So ask who hates the american people enough to want full control of their lives? Remmember obamas connections to the royal family .
Who is secretly related to who?
Im just guessing here but somebody from ancient times has handed down the grudge and wont give in till victory.
Your next statement would probably be {but america hasnt been occupied for thousands of years by europeans}.
Firstly it may be decendands from european immigrants that wouldnt be controlled and are on the hit list.
Secondly there were the aztecs in that occupied south america btween 13th and 16th century and they had trade agreements back then.
Thirdly the one "that crazy people believe ".Different countrys have harboured alien life forms for thousands of years that hate each other and are the puppet masters of the world leaders.
Im keeping an open mind on all of that because the truth is i dont know the real truth" havent seen it with my own eyes ".
But im not going to take CNNNNNNNNNNNN's word for it .Cnnnnnnnnnn is programed.But i really dont mind if people lap up cnnnnnnn's lies thats not my problem.
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:02 AM   #10
cojaco61
Locutus of QUORG!

Default Actually

I heard that someone saw Elvis shooting from the roof.
cojaco61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:19 AM   #11
slowsk8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojaco61 View Post
I heard that someone saw Elvis shooting from the roof.
He had JFK as a spotter.
slowsk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:44 AM   #12
quantoo

Default sheriffs work

Latest shooting, an insane person that had been reported to police for firing off 600 rounds in california "apparently".
Was reported to police previously .And the sheriff says cant do anything until he does something.
So what is californias rules on firing 600 rounds from a semi auto in a built up area?
Owning a semi auto is a lot different to firing in the air in a built up area,that alone warrants arrest and confiscation of licence rego and weapons.
I thing some of youse want to take all the cars from the good drivers because some drink drivers caused accidents,
https://pics.me.me/lets-reduce-drunk...s-28404441.png

And btw i can join in too .Jfk ,elvis and bruce lee are sharing a room on the same floor at mandalay bay.So its more than likely they used elvises helicopters in the massacre cojaco and bjvricks.
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:49 PM   #13
Mcostello

Wonder what would happen in a fight between Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris?
Mcostello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:29 AM   #14
quantoo

Default I got an answer to that 1 thats not far from the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
When bruce was in his prime there probably was not anyone in any weight division that could take him in a no rules street fight.{Space permitted}
Plenty tried at his studio and failed miserably."open door policy"
leung who was not only ip mans top student by a long way also trained with bruce and cheung.
As the story goes ,when bruce came back to china after living in America he was a totally different weapon.
Underground kung fu si kungs were amazed by bruce when he came back to china.
Norris knew back then that he had met his measure with bruce and only started saying he could beat bruce well after bruce had passed away.
Not taking anything away from either fighter there is more than 1 fighter today that could take either of them in a street or rules fight if they were still in their prime.
My son done an intense training day with leung and leung knew bruce well.
When bruce passed challengers would turn up to leungs studio to challenge him as second in line to unofficial title.
leung got tired of beating up challengers {was effecting his students learning time}to the point of locking the front door and putting the key in his top
pocket. He told the challengers if you cant take the key theres only one other way out and thats to be carried out.

Every challenger was carried out.
leung is 70 + and chain smokes rolly cigarettes but is still deadly and taught special forces for a bit
heres what he looks like http://appliedwingchun.com/cms/about...u-duncan-leung
leung even gets a mention in the ip man movie 6 mins 56 seconds into the fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjRvuxcdedo
Not really wing chun {more show pony}but looks good for the screen
Fyi just for fun my son is second from the left next to adrian in this pic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjRvuxcdedo
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:38 AM   #15
quantoo

Default I got an answer to that 1 thats not far from the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcostello View Post
When bruce was in his prime there probably was not anyone in any weight division that could take him in a no rules street fight.{Space permitted}
Plenty tried at his studio and failed miserably."open door policy"
leung who was not only ip mans top student by a long way also trained with bruce and cheung.
As the story goes ,when bruce came back to china after living in America he was a totally different weapon.
Underground kung fu si kungs were amazed by bruce when he came back to china.
Norris knew back then that he had met his measure with bruce and only started saying he could beat bruce well after bruce had passed away.
Not taking anything away from either fighter there is more than 1 fighter today that could take either of them in a street or rules fight if they were still in their prime.
My son done an intense training day with leung and leung knew bruce well.
When bruce passed challengers would turn up to leungs studio to challenge him as second in line to unofficial title.
leung got tired of beating up challengers {was effecting his students learning time}to the point of locking the front door and putting the key in his top
pocket. He told the challengers if you cant take the key theres only one other way out and thats to be carried out.

Every challenger was carried out.
leung is 70 + and chain smokes rolly cigarettes but is still deadly and taught special forces for a bit
heres what he looks like http://appliedwingchun.com/cms/about...u-duncan-leung
leung even gets a mention in the ip man movie 6 mins 56 seconds into the fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjRvuxcdedo
Not really wing chun but looks good for the screen.
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:08 AM   #16
quantoo

Default and chuck norris has a secret weapon

seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WtZxZzFs58